Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence (15957 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by unknownsolja: 9:36am On May 15, 2018
xenophobic south africa..hahaha..cape town is drying off and you need israel water tech..lets see how the palestenians will help you now

do you know for the past 70yrs the palestinians have not invented anything and they have not done anything..instead they spread hate and terror

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by twilliamx(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nobody: 9:37am On May 15, 2018
I blame hitler
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Aldebaran(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2018
When are we going to recall ours grin
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by kapelvej: 9:38am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Israel financially supported Apartheid South Africa. Rabbis in that country speak derogatively of African residents. How any black can support Israel is beyond me.
and shiites are being mudered by who in your country... israel or buhari ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by unknownsolja: 9:39am On May 15, 2018
michlins:
Some people think that vy supporting Israel that they automatically become good christians and that they fight for their god but alas god said hr luves in the hearts of his people

shut up..do you want christians to support islam...jesus was a jew..so yes we support jews

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by africanusvu(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2018
By the time Israel do half of what white South Africa white imperialist did to blacks.Nigeria will start thinking of recall.up till moment. S/A is killing blacks under xenophobic attack

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by unknownsolja: 9:40am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Israel financially supported Apartheid South Africa. Rabbis in that country speak derogatively of African residents. How any black can support Israel is beyond me.

shut up do you want black christians to support muslims and hamas the terror group..you are a potential terrorist

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2018
As usual people who have no idea about what is going on would be first to speak out. cheesy

They have littered all the threads concerning Israel and have been on blind support spewing trash. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by unknownsolja: 9:41am On May 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
I blame hitler

hitler is dead dummy and israel is still alive

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by LZAA: 9:42am On May 15, 2018
Elbinawi:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/south-africa-recalls-envoy-to-israel-over-violent-aggression-on-gaza-border/
bia op u wan make we feel sorry for ppl wey dy call other ppl kafir if dm no join dem then go on to kill same ppl
hpe u knw say na isis and dm broda activities dy make immigration difficult nw?
i could care less about israel but jerusalem is THEIR land
on the other hand 51% of SOME ppl own lagos grin
cc immhotep iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Shhhiorrr I been think say Na reasonable country recall their ambassador self

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by dallyemmy: 9:46am On May 15, 2018
How about Xenophobic in South Africa?
selch:
South Africa has always been against Israel and a bad African country,from its killing of Nigerian to even unrecognizing Nigeria in its apartheid fight.to granting Gaddafi asylum the country has nothing to offer except take on what it cant handle.Palestine should fight for Palestine. We are having enough problems of our own. The last time your type of people made Nigeria vote against u.s we were sanctioned ur presido has gone to beg and now Nigeria was at the opening ceremony, better face your boko haram,shittes,fulani herdsmen,ipob,massob,nda, so many more. Who Gaza or Palestine help?
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Idrismusty97(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2018
So long as oil price continues to rise no problem. They can all exterminate themselves like rats in the middle east. We got our own problems to worry about.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by SalamRushdie: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Same way dumb zombies can support Bujari

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Originalsly: 9:50am On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:
Where's the massacre? Suicidal terrorists were only helped to crossover to their 72 virgins.
Now count the figures below.... killed in their lawful business in your country.
Hmmm.... so the 55 people killed were terrorists?...or all Palestinians terrorists?....when is a massacre a terrorist act and when is it not? Why not have a time line on how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel?...since the topic is about Israel and the Palestinians? Religion and hate have you all twisted.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by bezimo(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2018
When Palesenians attack Isreal its called protest..when Isreal responds to the attack its called killings..well done objective journalism.
Stupid South Africa..Isreal doesnt need you...and you better watch it..cause you will soon know how far..

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by AFONJACOW(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2018
South Africa have they solve the xenophobia attack and unrest in their cursed homeland... ride on Israel God is with you

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by CarlosTheJackal: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So long as oil price continues to rise no problem. They can all exterminate themselves like rats in the middle east. We got our own problems to worry about.
You don't comment like a typical Muslim here rather you are more open to things
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by sparkwil(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2018
The South African government is on the wrong side of history

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by BafanaBafana: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
This is a case of government forces killing people.
The same people who condemmed killing of shite members and IPOB terrorists are the ones here applauding Isreal for killing Palestenian protesters.
I salute South Africa for this move. This shows that they are not ass lickers.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by zlantanfan: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
The kind of propaganda the Islamic world, aljazeera and their minors like the op is spewing is terrible

Islam that has claimed billions of lives via its terrorism branch is talking about civil right, OK can the Islamic terrorists on nairaland also condemn the abuse of nairalanders right to free comment on the moslem section by Christians.

When Islamic terrorists are allowed to do so on Christian section.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Fuckyoumod: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
oga, are you from Israel??
How many boko haram bombings and Fulani killings have you condemned

This is this problem with Nigerians.

They never mind their business.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by EINSTEINPG: 10:09am On May 15, 2018
Niyinficient:
Sharap!

Dont say what you dont know....Palestinian authorities are doing more harm to themselves than good...all these ought to have ended long ago but greed, selfishness, pride etc wont let the leaders do the right thing...i have read alot on the Palestine and Isreal's saga....most accurately is the book 'Sons of Hamas' of Yousef Mosab (This book says it all cos the author is the first son of the founders of Hamas and has first hand info on all their activities). i have also read 'The Crisis of Zionism, 'From time Immemorial' and others articles and publications....Palestinian Authority are evil....This is not about Christianity or Islam (Most Isrealis are not Christians, they practice Jewish). I am not saying Isrealis are saints...they both share the blame but mehn...dont always believe what CNN is telling you...the stupid station is only making money.

Dont say shi.t about Africans chrisitians being brainwashed or her leaders supporting Isreal, the Arab world aint helping themselves...too much conspiracies and that's what Power-mongers like the USA are leveraging on to practice their selfish acts!
I think if anyone wants to make comment on the Jerusalem issue, such person should read the quoted comment above for enlightenment before displaying their ignorance sentimentally...the issue is beyond religion.
So, religious bigots your myopic comments are not needed. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Jazzlite: 10:10am On May 15, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... so the 55 people killed were terrorists?...or all Palestinians terrorists?....when is a massacre a terrorist act and when is it not? Why not have a time line on how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel?...since the topic is about Israel and the Palestinians? Religion and hate have you all twisted.
I am not impotent.... That's why my charity begins from home. Unlike you hypocritical persons. Who buried women and children semidead using military engineers in Zaria just because they're Shi'ites. And your mentors who have weaponised the Fulani herdsmen in to a terrorist organisation killing and maiming daily... That is not your concern but Palestinian issues you poke your curved nose into... Don't mention me anymore!
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by NobleAjare(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2018
Ohhh...South Africa, So you guys can condemn killings huh?
How many have you condemned in your country, or here in Nigeria..
Rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by lekkan(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2018
I think this is the only reasonable post here because you have read alot of good books and have your points back up with evidences. This is what most Nairalanders should have done but No!! Instead of that, they'll be shouting religion up and down looking for who is killing who.. licking US ass not knowing the selfish US is working towards her own interest. I dont just know how some people cant just sit down to read and know more.
FACTS
Most Isrealites are JEWS and not CHRISTAINS!!!
This same Jews were rejected by US in the 30's when Germany was trying to take over their land and they had no where to go all beacuse the hypocrite US was trying to maintain peace with HITLER and and the same time telling the JEWS to fight for what belongs to them.
USE your brain and stop saying SHITS about religion....

Niyinficient:
Sharap!

Dont say what you dont know....Palestinian authorities are doing more harm to themselves than good...all these ought to have ended long ago but greed, selfishness, pride etc wont let the leaders do the right thing...i have read alot on the Palestine and Isreal's saga....most accurately is the book 'Sons of Hamas' of Yousef Mosab (This book says it all cos the author is the first son of the founders of Hamas and has first hand info on all their activities). i have also read 'The Crisis of Zionism, 'From time Immemorial' and others articles and publications....Palestinian Authority are evil....This is not about Christianity or Islam (Most Isrealis are not Christians, they practice Jewish). I am not saying Isrealis are saints...they both share the blame but mehn...dont always believe what CNN is telling you...the stupid station is only making money.

Dont say shi.t about Africans chrisitians being brainwashed or her leaders supporting Isreal, the Arab world aint helping themselves...too much conspiracies and that's what Power-mongers like the USA are leveraging on to practice their selfish acts!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by MrMystrO(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
South Africa... That useless country, home to rapist, crime and xenophobic attacks.

A country that kills its own black brothers and sisters...
Is questioning the morality of the Jews people to protect themselves against Islamic terrorists.

Of what importance or relevance is south Africa to the world??

Useless people!

If not for our useless leaders, should a trash bin like south Africa be talking in Africa

What can south Africa offer Israel

OP you are a madman grin,
You should be in chains, I swear for writing this trash.

Because they refused to be killed by your brothers "Islamic terrorists" and decided to defend themselves.
Its now a crime.

They will continue to kill Palestinian terrorists...
And you can't do shit man.

Palestine must remain peaceful and loyal else...
Israel will continue to kill them, there is nothing U.N would do about it.

Calm down bro, The Hate is too much...Tone it down.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by tartar9(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2018
unknownsolja:
xenophobic south africa..hahaha..cape town is drying off and you need israel water tech..lets see how the palestenians will help you now

do you know for the past 70yrs the palestinians have not invented anything and they have not done anything..instead they spread hate and terror
Which one have you invented
How does this even consigns the issue at ground.
Since they're inferior scientifically,it becomes ok to oppress them undecided
.YOU ARE A PIG!
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by aalangel(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2018
Mumu South Africans....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Seeks $6-8 Billion Loan To Shore Up State Coffers / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / US Government Blocks 36 Iranian-Affiliated News Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.