Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence (15956 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by EINSTEINPG: 10:19am On May 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
As usual people who have no idea about what is going on would be first to speak out. cheesy

They have littered all the threads concerning Israel and have been on blind support spewing trash. cool
well said! I intuitively know that you have a balanced view of the issue. You really made my day.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by victrick105: 10:20am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Israel financially supported Apartheid South Africa. Rabbis in that country speak derogatively of African residents. How any black can support Israel is beyond me.

the fact that one rabbi insults Africans doesn't mean that all Israel rabbis are the same... Israeli rabbis were one of those who compassionately donated food to the Biafra war victims in other for them to survive while there fellow country men(Nigerians) sought after there death all because they wanted independence ... so Nigerians and Africans should stop crying foul, cos they are the greatest enemies of themselves
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by theemy(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2018
People dey talk south Africa dey talk useless xenophobic truants

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Amacaco: 10:27am On May 15, 2018
What did South Africa do when Igbos were killed in Nigeria by this present governments between 2015 and 2017. The number so far killed far exceeded the ones for which they are reacting. Charity begins at home. If they are serious, they should speak out and condemn Nigerian government actions against IPOB and Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Originalsly: 10:29am On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

I am not impotent.... That's why my charity begins from home. Unlike you hypocritical persons. Who buried women and children semidead using military engineers in Zaria just because they're Shi'ites. And your mentors who have weaponised the Fulani herdsmen in to a terrorist organisation killing and maiming daily... That is not your concern but Palestinian issues you poke your curved nose into... Don't mention me anymore!

Isn't the thread about Palestinian issues? Maybe if you open your own thread I'll ehmmm....poke my nose into it. Hmmm....I didn't even know I had mentors.... you know more about me than I know about myself...that's more than poking nose!
@ topic...Amnesty International has labeled Israel's action as a war crime....not only using live bullets...but high velocity bullets. Should another country do the same...the UN would be already meeting to decide what action including military action to take. We should call a spade a spade.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Chukazu: 10:33am On May 15, 2018
Who is "South Africa?"

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nigeriadondie: 10:41am On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Israel financially supported Apartheid South Africa. Rabbis in that country speak derogatively of African residents. How any black can support Israel is beyond me.
It surprises me. I made condemnatory statements against Israelis aggression and was insulted. What is more surprising is that so called christians who claim to believe in Christ that was murdered and rejected as d Messiah by this same Jews and yet they support these crimes against hunanity beats my imagination

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by middlebelter(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2018
Sometimes I cringe when I read the responses of South Africa government to. International matters. The SA opposed the invasion Libya and removal of Murmar Gaddafi, now they are recalling the Ambassador to Israel after indirectly aiding killings of hundreds of Nigerian/black Africans.

Nonsense!
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Jazzlite: 10:57am On May 15, 2018
Originalsly:

Isn't the thread about Palestinian issues? Maybe if you open your own thread I'll ehmmm....poke my nose into it. Hmmm....I didn't even know I had mentors.... you know more about me than I know about myself...that's more than poking nose!
@ topic...Amnesty International has labeled Israel's action as a war crime....not only using live bullets...but high velocity bullets. Should another country do the same...the UN would be already meeting to decide what action including military action to take. We should call a spade a spade.
No. You have chosen to call a spoon a spade. Amnesty international is insane... The slinging of stones has deprived the dead terrorists of their civilian character.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Jazzlite: 10:58am On May 15, 2018
Amacaco:
What did South Africa do when Igbos were killed in Nigeria by this present governments between 2015 and 2017. The number so far killed far exceeded the ones for which they are reacting. Charity begins at home. If they are serious, they should speak out and condemn Nigerian government actions against IPOB and Igbos.
Why? When they're killing Igbo daily is SA.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by unknownsolja: 10:59am On May 15, 2018
tartar9:

Which one have you invented
How does this even consigns the issue at ground.
Since they're inferior scientifically,it becomes ok to oppress them undecided
.YOU ARE A PIG!

you are a maggot!!!
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by PointZerom: 11:12am On May 15, 2018
LZAA:

bia op u wan make we feel sorry for ppl wey dy call other ppl kafir if dm no join dem then go on to kill same ppl
hpe u knw say na isis and dm broda activities dy make immigration difficult nw?
i could care less about israel but jerusalem is THEIR land
on the other hand 51% of SOME ppl own lagos grin
cc immhotep iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc
The op is pained but there's nothing he can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nobody: 11:15am On May 15, 2018
LZAA:

bia op u wan make we feel sorry for ppl wey dy call other ppl kafir if dm no join dem then go on to kill same ppl
hpe u knw say na isis and dm broda activities dy make immigration difficult nw?
i could care less about israel but jerusalem is THEIR land
on the other hand 51% of SOME ppl own lagos grin
cc immhotep iceberg3 pointzerom shalomc
Lagos again. grin
Femi4 will not like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Gmike2rule(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
emerged01:
op,wha are you trying to say? Christians all over the world should join hands with the Muslim nations to condemn Israel?

Pls for your information this is not a matter of Christians and Muslim ooo... most Israelis are Jewish though they have Messianic Jew believers among nonetheless it is a war between Jews and Arabs... It has been before Jesus Christ and it will be forever if time is not taken. So let's deal with we we Nigeria wahala first make any Christian and Muslim skip joining hands about now ooo...
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nyntynplus: 11:21am On May 15, 2018
emerged01:
op,wha are you trying to say? Christians all over the world should join hands with the Muslim nations to condemn Israel?

fo,ol who told you all palestinians are muslim and all israelians are christians? they are more muslims in israel than christian,
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by LZAA: 11:27am On May 15, 2018
immhotep:
Lagos again. grin Femi4 will not like this.
grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by LZAA: 11:46am On May 15, 2018
PointZerom:
The op is pained but there's nothing he can do.

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by markwhyte: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Unluckrees:
South Africa has always been a foolish country!
. Am beginning to see it like that too.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Habyz(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2018
Civilians were killed and people commenting here are calling them “terrorists who were helped to get to there 72 virgins” even if the case of the virgins were true should that be a point of defence against the dead Palestinians? How bleeped up does your mind have to be to be able to consciously take sides with the killers here? I agree that we should make the matters of our dear country the top priority but supporting deaths of innocent people and accusing them of terrorism simply because of religion is sickening. undecided
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by emerged01(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2018
Nyntynplus:

fo,ol who told you all palestinians are muslim and all israelians are christians? they are more muslims in israel than christian,
Adamu Yakub be careful!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by OFFICIAL336: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
Asuokaa:
MAKE ₦20,000 MONTHLY LETTING A ROOM IN YOUR APARTMENT TO NYSC MEMBERS OR STUDENTS NEAR YOU ON https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/ FOR FREE NOW !!!
YOU CAN OFFER SHORT LETS IN YOUR HOME FOR A MONTH OR TWO FOR TRAVELLERS
EQUALLY IF YOU HAVE AN EMPTY SPACE IN YOUR BUSINESS SPACE SHARE WITH PEOPLE EXAMPLE AN HAIR DRESSER SHARING HER SHOP WITH A BARBER FOR A LITTLE FEE
YOU JUST MADE MONEY AND SAVED MONEY
IT SIMPLE AND FREE
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO GET STARTED TODAY
https://cotenant.com.ng/add-your-listing/
Seriously you shouldn't be doing this. Spamming people to promote your business destroy business reputation. You have great products but don't destroy your edge with poor marketing practices. There are things you need to know about Nigerian marketing terrain. Open a communication line through officialWPMedia@gmail.com, and I will initiate a formal communication protocol.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Delejumi(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2018
Niyinficient:
Sharap!

Dont say what you dont know....Palestinian authorities are doing more harm to themselves than good...all these ought to have ended long ago but greed, selfishness, pride etc wont let the leaders do the right thing...i have read alot on the Palestine and Isreal's saga....most accurately is the book 'Sons of Hamas' of Yousef Mosab (This book says it all cos the author is the first son of the founders of Hamas and has first hand info on all their activities). i have also read 'The Crisis of Zionism, 'From time Immemorial' and others articles and publications....Palestinian Authority are evil....This is not about Christianity or Islam (Most Isrealis are not Christians, they practice Jewish). I am not saying Isrealis are saints...they both share the blame but mehn...dont always believe what CNN is telling you...the stupid station is only making money.

Dont say shi.t about Africans chrisitians being brainwashed or her leaders supporting Isreal, the Arab world aint helping themselves...too much conspiracies and that's what Power-mongers like the USA are leveraging on to practice their selfish acts!

Don't mind them all...
People just like talking without affirming their points. I wish they lay their hands on the book "the red prince" by that son on the Hamas leader...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by AnanseK(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Israelis don't need your support. Let's condemn the evils in our country and correct the wrongs before we worry ourselves with Israelis wahala.
Saraki released the list of killings in Nigeria. How to stop this carnage should be of utmost concern to you and I before we talk about Israel-Palestine.

What is criminal is criminal whether in Nigeria or at Gaza, unless you are a hypocrite.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Timfreds(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
You can't go to another country border, throwing things, attempting to cross over and expect the country to take no action. Palestine deserves what ever Israel do to them.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by chymer(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2018
It beats me how Hamas terrorist group will organise a peaceful protest.

Does terrorism and peace ply same route?
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Blacks who support this rogue state called Israel are misinformed. They don't know their history and have not read books. Professor Shlomo Sand of Tel Aviv University did an Interview on CNN about this.
All you have to do is check it out, they are Khazars, they are not Jews and will never be.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by slysteel: 3:15pm On May 15, 2018
Bolowolowo:
It's only Nigeria that you see black people supporting isreal,the reason is ignorance and thier stupid religious beliefs thinking that isrealis are children of God while they black people are devils children,the same isreal that black people are attacked on the streets,same isreal that wants every black african in thier country to leave and are even willing to pay blacks just to leave isreal until UN made it clear that that plan was disgusting,the same isreal that forces african women in isreal to take contraceptives injections so they wont have black children in isreal is the same isreal insipid cretins in Nigerians are supporting,if only they know that the so called jews in isreal are fake jews who are nothing but descendants of kazar jewish converts they would ve stopped,even the bible revealed in the book of Revelations that fake jews will move into isreal and they did.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
Thunder fire South African Government if they never condemned in strong terms the frequent killings of Biafrans in their own territories but quick to condemn in strong terms the killing of only 55 terrorists. Nonsense!

God bless the Great Israel.

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by SOFTENGR: 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
AnanseK:

What is criminal is criminal whether in Nigeria or at Gaza, unless you are a hypocrite.
Muntula grin grin
You may as well go and join the protest in Jerusalem and tell us your experience later.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Chauke(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
middlebelter:
Sometimes I cringe when I read the responses of South Africa government to. International matters. The SA opposed the invasion Libya and removal of Murmar Gaddafi, now they are recalling the Ambassador to Israel after indirectly aiding killings of hundreds of Nigerian/black Africans.

Nonsense!

Just like useless Buhari doing f&@k-all about the marauding herdsmen.
Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Chauke(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2018
AFONJACOW:
South Africa have they solve the xenophobia attack and unrest in their cursed homeland... ride on Israel God is with you

Hope Nigeria will sort out its Boko Haram and the murderous Fulani herdsmen mess before commenting on South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence by Chauke(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

Why? When they're killing Igbo daily is SA.

Oops now Igbos have a stake in South Africa just like Palestinians claiming part of the Jews state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Seeks $6-8 Billion Loan To Shore Up State Coffers / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / US Government Blocks 36 Iranian-Affiliated News Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.