Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan (67796 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Yusuf4: 12:24pm On May 15, 2018
All Moslems are Terroristic in nature and capable of killing
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The diplomat forgot an important unwritten law.
"Never trust a girl in Hijab."

It reminds me of the first time Salamatu came visiting.
It was almost dawn, but in the dark I could still see her silhouette bending down.
I thought she was bending in prayer so I dozed off, I didn't know she was positioning her red sea to be parted by my nyamiri rod.
By morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

That's why till this day, my Muslimas know better than to bend in front of me when praying because NwaAmaikpe will always consider that as an invitation to doggie.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by EmmGee: 12:37pm On May 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Below are photos of Miss Inas Khalid Maikano, the lady who allegedly killed Katsina-born Nigerian diplomat in Khartoum, Sudan

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-of-miss-inas-khalidthe-lady-who.html?m=1

the girl you posted is not the one.

this is FAKE!!
i know the girl you're claiming is the one her name is hamdia and she is not the one who committed the crime.

take this down immediately. and offer an appology immediately!!

cc seun lalasticlala

you guys should do the needful. and also apologise. because this information is very wrong
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2018
how manage?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by godofuck231: 1:14pm On May 15, 2018
U
EuroBoy007:
Hmmmm
And she looks so innocent.
Na wa o.

Beware of the slay Queens, lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2018
Ashewo man got served!

When they will never stop running after juvenile pussy. They want it young and tight grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by princessayesha(f): 1:27pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was almost dawn, but in the dark I could still see her silhouette bending down.
I thought she was bending in prayer so I dozed off, I didn't know she was positioning her red sea to be parted by my nyamiri rod.
By morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

That's why till this day, my Muslimas know better than to bend in front of me when praying because NwaAmaikpe will always consider that as an invitation to doggie.

How about "never allow a pastor alone with your female children " ? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by churchee: 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahahaha...

when will you become a human being?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Shalomc(f): 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:
Senseless OSU Christians will soon come and masturbatè on this thread.

They'll pretend to forget that only in this year, two Nigerian female lawyers (Christians) stabbed their husbands to death due to jealousy...

Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by deebrownneymar: 2:42pm On May 15, 2018
When the news 1st broke I had suspected a woman's involvement. Now I suspect he tried to take the under aged girl that's why he's dead.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Iphran6: 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I woke up by morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

Legendary NwaAmaikpe never disappoints....you got me rolling with laughter bro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Iphran6: 3:00pm On May 15, 2018
Islamabad...too bad
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by blazeonyilo: 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
Pepsi101:
She is a terrorist,her religion supports her.
Atleast the bible was translated into English n everyone could c dt it has nothing demonic to hide, let's have an English translated Koran with all its bridges in its raw form, I bet you will seek conversion after reading it's contents[quote author=Shalomc post=67583139][/quote]
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by lastempero: 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
Killed d guy with what?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by derecho(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2018
If you are interested in the inter-faith debate,
go to YouTube and type DAVID WOOD.You'll get enough to make you reject Islam with quotations from Koran.
Christians are known for LOVE except you want to deceive yourself.
1stolax:

They'll pretend to forget that only in this year, two Nigerian female lawyers (Christians) stabbed their husbands to death due to jealousy...

Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by derecho(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2018
go to YouTube and type DAVID WOOD.You'll get enough to make you reject Islam with quotations from Koran.

You can start with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5Bwj3iTrg
1stolax:

Meanwhile,
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Adeyemismith(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
Beauty and the beast
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
Edge1:

Pls send him yours if you are really concerned
stop looking for cheap popularity
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by authority2006(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I woke up by morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

You're simply what you are, a clown. And nobody takes a clown seriously. How many of those husband killers are Muslims?

One recently killed her husband, ripped out his intenstine, cut off his male organ and placed it his right hand. I guess she was a girl in hijab too.

My response wasn't for you but for those who liked and shared your childish post
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by tamertery(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WHO ARE YOU ? grin
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by authority2006(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
Yusuf4:
All Moslems are Terroristic in nature and capable of killing

All Christians are not terroristic in nature and they're not capable of killing a chicken not to talk of human beings.

In case you've forgotten, let me remind you: your pastors have turned churches into the abattoirs where killings and butchering of innocent women and children are taking place.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by eodavids(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
Never trust anything BTW the age of 13---35 years that bleeds for 4--5 days and don't die

People are really funny in this nairaland
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 15, 2018
derecho:

You can start with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5Bwj3iTrg
keep fooling yourself.
The bible is the most ridiculous religious book on earth. I'd be ashamed of that book if I were still a christian.
No christian has ever won a debate before. Usually, you confused lots will cowardly back-down with your usual bullshlt 'holy spirit' understanding.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by APCsupporter: 6:06pm On May 15, 2018
adadike:
Fear hijab! inside some of these hijabs are hidden weapons of different kinds including bombs, STDs, IEDS, broken bottles, jagged knives, ikebe power etc

And the useless non-hijab girls that move around with biological weapons nko (HIV, Ebola, etc)? Go and get yourself a brain
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Truthsbitter: 6:40pm On May 15, 2018
Definition of a weak man...

He should read the thread on nairaland front page where a man knocks out his baby mamas two teeth. https://www.nairaland.com/4505169/man-knocks-off-wifes-teeth

oh I forgot the weak man/diplomat is already dead .
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by marttol: 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

keep fooling yourself.
The bible is the most ridiculous religious book on earth. I'd be ashamed of that book if I were still a christian.
No christian has ever won a debate before. Usually, you confused lots will cowardly back-down with your usual bullshlt 'holy spirit' understanding.
you are always salivating on Christians thread... You are so pained it's obvious... Slowpoke
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Olatara(f): 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Meanwhile,
Do you know I learnt something today? ( William Tyndale) interesting and sad, I know u are trying defend your religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by africanusvu(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2018
Pls Nyarinya.there is another person in aso rock.75yrs old man.can u still help?pls help Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by derecho(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2018
Have you watched it or you need more linksYou don't need to be ashamed of anything..
After all, that's your perception. The BIBLE Remains the Book of Books.Even Mohammed tried to copy somethings...kikiki.
A piece of advice my friend, you can't win a even a fool by being foulmouthed... Do your study thoroughly if you chose to defend Islam because it's not appealing.

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKW_HApZelA
1stolax:

keep fooling yourself.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by abdullahi45: 9:30pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why must you attribute people flaws to their religion? If the Lady is a xtian will you say the same. Fear God man and be conscious of your hate speech always.
Be safe.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by mujibson(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2018
adadike:
Fear hijab! inside some of these hijabs are hidden weapons of different kinds including bombs, STDs, IEDS, broken bottles, jagged knives, ikebe power etc
And after all dis villification, they ar still better dan u
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Googleus(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2018
Pls what is the capital of Pakistan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.