Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan (67833 Views)

Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by toye440: 11:19am On May 15, 2018
Wat do u expect from an Hajabistanian.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by victorazyvictor(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
Is in their blood
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Philinho(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
So Na puuusiii kill youuuu? boko haram puna
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by DonMoga(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2018
YOU ARE HAPPY NOW ABI?

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Reelmii: 11:22am On May 15, 2018
what did he do to her
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Blackfire(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:
Senseless OSU Christians will soon come and mastubate over this thread...

Meanwhile

Continue with that word...

And they will soon discover the meaning of... ERU and IWOFA, and when they use it to yab you, you will say they don't have respect.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by berryford: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
I fear this Islam religion they are very dangerous sad
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The diplomat forgot an important unwritten law. "Never trust a girl in Hijab."

Brainless baba
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Reelmii: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Deprofessional:

That verse is actually in the quoran
that means he has not been reading his quoran
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Charly68: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Delilah of Sudan,rot in jail ..
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Only god knows what he did to her to warrant the killing,but whatever it was,I know that sex is involved.

Because they used sex swear for most Nigerians .
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Almost1122: 11:26am On May 15, 2018
adadike:
Fear hijab! inside some of these hijabs are hidden weapons of different kinds including bombs, STDs, IEDS, broken bottles, jagged knives, ikebe power etc

1+1+1=1=Christainity=stupidity!!

hahhaahahhahah! fool!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2018
Self defense?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2018
They will always claim islam is a religion of peace...while all they do is kil kill kill.... cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2018
Blackfire:

Continue with that word...

And they will soon discover the meaning of... ERU and IWOFA, and when they use it to yab you, you will say they don't have respect.
Lol
Who opened this rabid dog's cage again.

See this hypocrite pretending. As if we don't know Igbos call each other those names.
Names like OSU-ALUSI, ORU, OHU, EMU etc
Very intolerant people,
Hateful and prideful.
There's no single unity among them.
Even in church, just recently, the pope summoned a church in Imo state because they rejected an ordained priest sent to take charge of the church. Not surprising, the only reason he was rejected was because HE IS FROM ANAMBRA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Witnes: 11:28am On May 15, 2018
adadike:
Fear hijab! inside some of these hijabs are hidden weapons of different kinds including bombs, STDs, IEDS, broken bottles, jagged knives, ikebe power etc
D same way a 47yrs old Lagos lawyer hides knife inside her hijab to murdered her hubby, patiently carved out d complete manhood to give him to hold.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Aburumah75: 11:31am On May 15, 2018
berryford:
I fear this Islam religion they are very dangerous sad
No be lie my sister.
After all, na dem start armed robbery, kidnappings, ritualists' dens, baby factories, and drug peddlers.
They are found all over the world, and 'developing' the places.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2018
My brother you seem pained. Must you display your religious bigotry on cyber-space? grin
1stolax:
Senseless OSU Christians will soon come and masturbatè on this thread.

They'll pretend to forget that only in this year, two Nigerian female lawyers (Christians) stabbed their husbands to death due to jealousy...

Meanwhile,

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
Who opened this rabid dog's cage again.

See this hypocrite pretending. As if we don't know Igbos call each other those names.
Names like OSU-ALUSI, ORU, OHU, EMU etc
Very intolerant people,
Hateful and prideful.
There's no single unity among them.
Even in church, just recently, the pope summoned a church in Imo state because they rejected an ordained priest sent to take charge of the church. Not surprising, the only reason he was rejected was because HE IS FROM ANAMBRA.

Can I know Your tribe
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by NairaMaster1(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Below are photos of Miss Inas Khalid Maikano, the lady who allegedly killed Katsina-born Nigerian diplomat in Khartoum, Sudan

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-of-miss-inas-khalidthe-lady-who.html?m=1

Sugar!

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2018
adadike:
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by judgedredd22(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The diplomat forgot an important unwritten law.
"Never trust a girl in Hijab."

It reminds me of the first time Salamatu came visiting.
It was almost dawn, but in the dark I could still see her silhouette bending down.
I thought she was bending in prayer so I dozed off, I didn't know she was positioning her red sea to be parted by my nyamiri rod.
By morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

That's why till this day, my Muslimas know better than to bend in front of me when praying because NwaAmaikpe will always consider that as an invitation to doggie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Nobody: 11:40am On May 15, 2018
adadike:

and pusci, you did not mention pussci angry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by neonly: 11:40am On May 15, 2018
I no pity d diplomat na wetin he sabi eat kill am
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Edge1(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The diplomat forgot an important unwritten law.
"Never trust a girl in Hijab."

It reminds me of the first time Salamatu came visiting.
It was almost dawn, but in the dark I could still see her silhouette bending down.
I thought she was bending in prayer so I dozed off, I didn't know she was positioning her red sea to be parted by my nyamiri rod.
By morning, she had left in anger accusing me of not being sexually attracted to her.

That's why till this day, my Muslimas know better than to bend in front of me when praying because NwaAmaikpe will always consider that as an invitation to doggie.

You are really finished. I just confirmed it now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Edge1(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
have some brain

Pls send him yours if you are really concerned

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by positivethought: 11:54am On May 15, 2018
Believe me that late diplomat had something romantic to do with the girl, the romance most likely went sour resulting to this tragedy.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by Omonaijani: 11:57am On May 15, 2018
O ma se o

anyway, check your waec result here:
https://campusbiz.com.ng/waec-result-checker-waecdirect/
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by WhoBeThisMan: 11:58am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

They'll pretend to forget that only in this year, two Nigerian female lawyers (Christians) stabbed their husbands to death due to jealousy...

Meanwhile,
you have a problem. A serious one at that. Pls seek help

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by drakeli: 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
Blackfire:
Islam...
MA BAD
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan by miceroms: 12:22pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Meanwhile,

Your comments suggests to me that there is something wrong that is deeper than the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.