Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing (791 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing by johnmix12: 9:29am On May 15, 2018
The lady who tattooed Davido’s face on her bare chest, Natacha Akide (@SymplyTacha), has been reportedly missing since last week Friday.

This was made known in a Facebook post by Sampson Ladi on her page, Symply Tasha.

Samson Ladi who claimed to be the brother of Natacha Akide reported that she has been missing since she left home on Friday by 10am to her makeup studio. He said all efforts to get through to her has proved futile, and they have not gotten any information on a whereabouts since then.

See his post below;

Goodday Everyone, please this is a public announcement, my sister Natacha Akide @SymplyTacha has been missing since Friday, she left home by 10am to her makeup studio since then we haven’t seen it, we have been calling her both lines they haven’t been going through since Friday, we have gone to her studio to ask people around if they have seen her, nobody seems to have any information what so ever about her whereabouts we have also reported to the police. Please if you have any useful information about my sister please call: 0807 753 4680
‭0813 196 6680‬
Please share God Bless you

https://lailasnews.com/lady-who-tattooed-davidos-face-on-her-bare-chest-allegedly-missing/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing by northvietnam(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2018
Dick voyage
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing by thereturnoflucy(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique come and see this
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido’s Face On Her Bare Chest Allegedly Missing by austyn0(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
According to the principles and standards I was brought up with,,,I should be ashamed of such a sister....

BTW,,I have a feeling Davido should be asked of her whereabouts.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph / Fans React to Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Braless Photo-Y Chioma chest flat lik / Again! Wizkid (star Boy) Kisses Tiwa Savage(africa Bad Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.