Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest (63150 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by spunky425(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019

Tacha has revealed why she has Davido’s crest tattooed right under her bosoms.

The former Bbnaija star during her interview with OAPs, Do2tun of Cool FM, and Kemi Smallz revealed her love for the DMW star made her do this.

According to her, Davido’s drive is immeasurable and she wants to mirror this.

She said;

“Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/tacha-reveals-reason-for-tattooing-davidos-logo-on-her-chest/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Nazahairven214(f): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2019
spunky425:

Tacha has revealed why she has Davido’s crest tattooed right under her bosoms.

The former Bbnaija star during her interview with OAPs, Do2tun of Cool FM, and Kemi Smallz revealed her love for the DMW star made her do this.

According to her, Davido’s drive is immeasurable and she wants to mirror this.

She said;

“Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/tacha-reveals-reason-for-tattooing-davidos-logo-on-her-chest/
b. the David under those boobs wants to leave oo.... cos�

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Olos...... grin grin
who go complete am grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by channelads: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Your chest your business

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Tesclaros(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Who has an instagram account for sale? From 10k followers up
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by TissuePaper: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Goldenheart(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
tongue

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Briells: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Okay... nice explanation. I love the way you respond to questions meant to put you down with such positivity. I also love the fact that you've now realized you can cover up your parts and still look sexy and admirable. Way to go Tacha!

Treat that keloid the natural way today. Contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two five 1 one six one 0 for a permanent natural cure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Kimberlykay(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Jordan97: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
She simply tattooed David's to get his attention but Chioma was smarter and faster

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Austineva(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Olosho on d beat. She is indirectly proposing to Davido. If Chioma catch u enh! Ur own don finish. Take this

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by sotall(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by PureFace1(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Tacha smelling is here again

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olos...... grin grin
who go complete am grin

Olosho of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Azblink1(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Upcoming what?

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by koolaid87: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
You don't need to explain Ma

You're a grown up and it's your body

10 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Crixxx: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
sharap, you were expecting him to madly support you while you were in the bbnaija house but it failed and now shame can't let you take it off..

Olosho body odour Ltd

6 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by yeyeboi(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
See her fallen hero’s angry

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
The most horrible tattoo we've ever seen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by RichDad1(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Davido should dash this ghel one 30BG chain na wink

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by PureGoldh(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2019
This life is a matter of choice
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by nauto5: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by kalvoken(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa o!

Our politicians are truly wicked. Imagine what they did to that poor boobs.

I don't know why I just don't like a helpless boobs, I mean the tacha kind of boobs where you must un-gum the breast from the tommy before you can suck. I prefer a standing boobs even though it's not easy to see one this days but, that's my standard. Whenever am mining the boobs, my hands need to be in other locations and not to jack up a flat thing.

Abeg, no one should qoute me negatively, make I no spit inside your mouth o.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.