Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (60189 Views)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
stop talking from every side of your mouth just because you couldn't handle the frustration and poverty that was bedded on you.

Is fraud good yes or no?
Do you support fraud yes or no?

And for you to even think that everyone who calls out fraudster is hating on them clearly shows how morally deranged you are in poverty.

Go and hustle like a real man and earn legit money, the blood money will tell on you and your generations to come

I know you are typing from your chinko phone and my morning breakfast alone will feed you and your entire generation for 15 years. Don’t even go there because I just dont hustle, I grind and I pay people working for me. Just a monthly pay from me will change your miserable life. E-warrior. Get a life, mind your business and leave others to face their own fate. Go and seek your frustrations else where. cheesy
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Jfyzee: 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Can't this guys do something positive with their life for once.

The laptop they use in scamming people was built and designed by a man like them. So while can't they put their own brain to something positive for once.. undecided
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

I know you are typing from your chinko phone and my morning breakfast alone will feed you and your entire generation for 15 years. Don’t even go there because I just dont hustle, I grind and I pay people working for me. Just a monthly pay from me will change your miserable life. E-warrior. Get a life, mind your business and leave others to face their own fate. Go and seek your frustrations else where. cheesy
mumu, sensible legit hard working fellow will never support fraud as fraud is a major threat to any business, so stop all this charade you're displaying on nairaland and stay true to your identity, you are a yahoo boy, not even yahoo boy but yahoo plus coz most of you guys ain't even that smart,

So I can categorically call you a bloody ritualist.

Get a life blood sucker

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by lightwind(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2018
This is just one of the Reasons President Buhari visited the United States of America, we all saw em signing stuffs and papers but we don't know what they are signing...... Clamp down on Internet Fraudsters or Face Sanctions...... once again this is the major Reason Buhari had a trip to the States.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by fabulous986: 3:29pm On May 15, 2018
Men of honor... cool
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by pooozeee(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2018
The yahoo guys are into rituals now, so EFCC should arrest all of them
yahoo++
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

If you don’t envy him why talk about him in a public forum? You have snitching spirit buried deep inside your blood. Learn to keep ur mouth shut.
Oga, shut up.

You're just showing solidarity with fellow thieves like you. undecided

Keep it simple and stop talking off topic about jealousy and envy.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by DrMuzungu(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
fvck efcc!! fvck the police!. the more you arrest. the more the street keeps growing

You must be one of the criminals when you talk like that, ahahahahahahahahaha. No, fvck you and people like you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Raskasal(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how that mumu with dreads pose like who Arsenal just sign....... angry

Lol. U too funny. � � � � �
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by skayT: 3:59pm On May 15, 2018
These guys are small fries compared to the likes of Dasuki, Alisson Madueke and other polithievians.

I will not applaud EFCC for this act. Cuz they're not tackling the issue from its root cause. Bunch of government "Eye-service" mofos. I'm not in anyway glorifying fraud, but I can tell you authoritatively that internet fraud has kept theft and robbery at a low mark. There is gonna be a ripple effect if the clampdown on the fraudsters becomes intensified.

Robbery and Theft is gonna be on the increase pretty soon.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by selab: 4:10pm On May 15, 2018
It not news again. Even they are arrested they will be bail again and become more addicted to the game.they are every where in town flexing. Safe me the comment jor.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by authority2006(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

These Efcc won't arrest the real scammers that looted our billions only to be disturbing guys with few thousands USD.

PS: I don't support crime or fraud in any way, so don't quote me

They are arresting them and charging them to courts. But you have to understand that efcc agents are not the judges. And again, arresting looters doesn't stop efcc from arresting fraudsters and internet scammers.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by miceroms: 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
Geofavor:

top the charts when it comes to geeing. It's rampant here in Benin.
Didn’t mean that though.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2018
Thieves arresting thieves. Na wa oo. Naija is finished. To be honest, making it in Nigeria is not easy. No opportunities. It only takes very serious foresight, hardworking, persistency and consistency with some pint of luck to make it in a legit in this country called Nigeria. Especially if you're not from a well to do family.

I'm a forex trader. When many of my friends were going the lane of cyber crime, I sat down and had a long thought. I'm very good in computer and the internet. Lots of people are making money from the internet. Must I put others through pains before I can feed? What if I get caught? What am I to tell my friends and family? The embarrassment and disgrace. The pains. I decided to go the legit way. I tried many online businesses. I made lots of money and lost lots of money. Until I decided to try forex. Forex has changed my life. Some of my friends made money and lost it. Some still have money, but nobody knows what they've put their hands to.I've succeeded in changing many of them into legit earners by teaching them forex skills. If you want to earn clean legit money online, hit me up. Legit is the way. With time, you'll be making more money than any scammer that existed. It only takes time and efforts. Nothing good comes easy

Modified: check my profile. I'm sure you'll get a clue on how to contact me from from it. If you contact from Nairaland, please indicate in your message.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by umuna(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

These Efcc won't arrest the real scammers that looted our billions only to be disturbing guys with few thousands USD.

Do you know what this chaps have caused small time business that export the country's goods and services abroad? Most businessmen from abroad don't trust Nigerian business men because of people like this. PayPal will not allow Nigerians to receive funds from abroad because of their activities. I agree you do not support crime, but I will quote you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by colestephan86: 5:38pm On May 15, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says it has arrested six suspected internet fraudsters also known as ‘yahoo yahoo boys’.

The suspected fraudsters were said to have been picked up in one of their hideouts, Kubwa area, Abuja.

The suspects are Ihoeghian Aghasomwan, Precious Osarumen, Enabulele Osazee Frank, Osahon Scott, Efe Ehieorobo and Peter James.

According to Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC spokesman, the operation was carried out on Friday, May 11 by the advance fee fraud section of the commission following an intelligence report on the activities of the suspected fraudsters.

“Surveillance was carried out and the identity and location of the fraudsters who specialize in defrauding innocent citizens both within and outside the country through internet was identified,” Uwujaren said.

“On arrest, some of [the] items recovered from the suspects include – one Toyota Camry 2009, 10 laptop computers, 4 ECOWAS International passports, 17 mobile phones, 2 flash drive, HP printer and Certificate of Award of Asian Professional Security Association in favour of Sun Yaje.

“Also recovered was a travelling bag and air piece check-in bag suggesting Abuja as its destination dated March 19, 2018 labelled with two paper clearance certificate of Custom Controlling Department, International Affairs China, No: 00548 and TDK courier service worldwide express service shipment details with track No: ME103178131.”

The EFCC said the suspects will be charged to court as soon as its investigation is concluded.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/6-yahoo-boys-arrested-by-efcc-with-10.html

EFCC is just going about harrasing peoples. phones laptops car n passport. is that what makes them frudsters?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by queendammy(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2018
Lazy youths...
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 15, 2018
Just Like SARS, EFCC has their price too,thats why you see that they don't bother the real thieves<POLITICIANS>,because they cut them real bread to shut the f*ck up,and then they choose to go after these small boys stealing peanuts,cos they've got little to offer,please don't quote me wrongly all am trying to say is that IN THIS OUR SHITHOLED TERRITORY EVERYTHING CAN BE COMPROMISED,THEREFORE EFCC HAS THEIR PRICE TOO.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Am still waiting for the day these guys will get hold of my friends, I will just be singing TELLE PERSON for them

Modified : Those of you quoting me hold your ears very well and listen to me.
I could have joined them, but I decided to live a decent life cuz I know I am from a good Christian background.

God bless you, surprise you and make you a wonder for your friends to see.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by HausaOverlord: 9:51pm On May 15, 2018
The same tools these motherfuckkers buy to carry out their scams, are the same tools another person is using for his freelancing business or running of his/her blog, yet y'all say country hard country hard, Na thunder go fire una dia, na only una country hard for, all these criminals are just looking for the good life fast, that's all may all those enabling this thieves have their life savings stolen from them and used to pop champagne and nick olosho.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by olowobaba10: 7:25am On May 16, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Mind your language, I work with a legal firm and I won't take this shit next time.
TRY ME !
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2018
Josh44s:

It seems he does not need the job,
I will gladly take the job sir

please I need a job
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2018
Josh44s:

you don't have to sound so pained grin because you're being called for who you are which is a Bloody Ritualist and yes I'm using a chinco phone and it's called Xiaomi tongue Google it.

It is the poverty stricken fellow like you without logical reasoning that will use the "my breakfast will feed your generation for 15years" defense line to justify his criminal act, how much do you use for breakfast, say it out and let's calculate it then and see for yourself on how stupidd you sound.

Name your business so we can check out those you're paying since that's the stupidd charade you're posing

even the Dangote's cost of breakfast cannot feed only me for a year, it's called logically reasoning which is clearly what you don't have and like I've said you're not even qualified to be a fraudster with your level of iQ so you are a bloody ritualist who worships money without no self-worth, you've sold your entire generation for the love of money.

tongue you will either run man, be disgraced and jailed or be lynched as the criminal you are....your days are numbered Mr Yahoo-plus
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Jolite(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

wait until u fall victim some day u will know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.