Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (28352 Views)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05pm On May 15, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:07pm On May 15, 2018
Northerners remains the only problem we have in this country

1 Like

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
kano currently has over 5million voters almost the size of the whole 5 southeastern states.... I wonder how wailers intend to win buhari

Leave them.

Dem never see anything.

They will start screaming Biafra again after there loss at the polls

6 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Balet: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
I can't stop laughing.
Sai baba....
I just love this man.
Looters will be in trouble when this man is reelected.

11 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by anyaski4real(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
it's not that easy to get bro. if not I wouldn't have started begging
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Evablizin:
Hell no. Sai barbar, the zombie's choice.

5%

5 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
Balet:
I can't stop laughing.
Sai baba....
I just love this man.
Looters will be in trouble when this man is reelected.

Big trouble

5 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by D2crown: 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
These are the lazy youths the olodo is talking

Yes o

1 Like

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by emoa2002(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2018
My take here is that, i don't see the reason vwhy they are climbing tree when the crowd is not much, unless the picture did not capture the scene properly
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by bangging(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2018
zoba88:
This is not a Christmas tree.They are Buharists doing all they can to welcome their leader to Jigawa State.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-of-people-climbing-trees-to.html?m=1
the are the only part in nigeria that enjoys suffering... Fella call them suffering and smiling .
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by ejimatic: 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
The North will never turn their back against their son.Nothing will make Buhari lose in 2019. .I am yet to see the candidate that can unseat him in the north now.----with the 19 States in the north-he is as good as being a winner already.. The toothless coalition may reduce the winning margin if they work harder-However Nigerians don't trust coalition because it is an assembly of Fraudsters and corrupt politicians-Finally, with the support of the north, buhari is still on course for the second term

9 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Angelb4: 12:24pm On May 15, 2018
I'm impressed!

4 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by rollydex: 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
That's the reason he said they are lazy, who is at work now will not have time to climb tree. Lazy Northern you climbing tree for lazy clueless pressident

2 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2018
Until we have in place a UN system where one US vote is equal to 99 African and Asian countries votes Almajiris will always vote in our leaders.
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:29pm On May 15, 2018
Backward people I hate seeing myself as a Nigeria as this people

1 Like

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 12:31pm On May 15, 2018
1stCitizen:
Buhari is like a deity in the north. I cannot see anyone giving him a tiny upset in the next elections. We are not talking of defeat here but a tiny upset.
None at all
even atikuchukwu will lose his home state to baba

7 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2018
zoba88:
This is not a Christmas tree.They are Buharists doing all they can to welcome their leader to Jigawa State.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-of-people-climbing-trees-to.html?m=1

Let's stop deceiving ourselves with this all these pictures of crowd coming to welcome the president or any other person. It is not a sign that the person is doing well esp in African setting. Many of them came for different reasons; some came to catch a glimpse of him, some came to watch display of activities, some came because they are jobless, some came because they were rented, some came because they love him etc
After-all, crowd gather when a criminal is caught? Does it means the crowd is in solidarity with the criminal? People gather for different purposes abeg. Spare us all this crowd this, crowd that. Lets talk about pressing issues that needs 21st century ideas on how to tackle them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
Balet:
I can't stop laughing. Sai baba.... I just love this man. Looters will be in trouble when this man is reelected.
Bros,I love the man pass you

5 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
ejimatic:
The North will never turn their back against their son.Nothing will make Buhari lose in 2019. .I am yet to see the candidate that can unseat him in the north now.----with the 19 States in the north-he is as hood as being a winner already.. The toothless coalition may reduce the winning margin if they work harder-However Nigerians don't trust coalition because it is an assembly of Fraudsters and corrupt politicians-Finally, with the support of the north, buhari is still on course for the second term
sad truth

2 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:37pm On May 15, 2018
Baboons looking for monkey!
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
've you ever inhale abookis perfume inside LT bus or vanagon?
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
Chamber10:

Let's stop deceiving ourselves with this all these pictures of crowd coming to welcome the president or any other person. It is not a sign that the person is doing well esp in African setting. Many of them came for different reasons; some came to catch a glimpse of him, some came to watch display of activities, some came because they are jobless, some came because they were rented, some came because they love him etc
After-all, crowd gather when a criminal is caught? Does it means the crowd is in solidarity with the criminal? People gather for different purposes abeg. Spare us all this crowd this, crowd that. Lets talk about pressing issues that needs 21st century ideas on how to tackle them.
be consoling yourself with long epistle...Better extend hand of fellowship to know whether baba will give u 2023 presidency

7 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by 9jaArea: 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
Chamber10:

Some e-warriors said this exact thing pre 2015

7 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by leo2020: 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
iPod yoots will not like this..a man of integrity deserves to be loved by any right thinking individuals.

7 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
The evil ruler and the good king, none of them shall be forgotten in a hurry.
Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Hayyan22: 12:41pm On May 15, 2018
chrisxxx:
Until we have in place a UN system where one US vote is equal to 99 African and Asian countries votes Almajiris will always vote in our leaders.
Those almajiris are the real owners of the country,they decides who to become the president under free and fair election.

7 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by newoffer: 12:42pm On May 15, 2018
madridguy:
The people's choice, Asadullah Sai Baba.
. poorverty begot poorverty. a generation managed by a lazy leaders

1 Like

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
Chief Zombies always pride themselves whenever their lower class fellows display their animalistic tendencies in public.

1 Like

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by VETSURGEON123(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
AND THE SOUTH CANT STOP THE MOVER OF THE NOTHERN EMPIRE. SEE LOVE IN THE AIR AND TREE

3 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
be consoling yourself with long epistle...Better extend hand of fellowship to know whether baba will give u 2023 presidency

I am more interested in seeing things work in Nigeria like in other developed countries than your 2023 presidency. What we have currently is far below the expectations of any sane person who has been to other countries where things work well. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2018
rubbish..if i hear
9jaArea:
Not even Usman Danfodio hand this kind of charisma.
I don't think Nigeria will have another leader so loved by his people in many years to come.

PMB the man for the job till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.