Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) (36605 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
This Obi vibe is something else. It's unseen

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by ahnie: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one,I feel he should also consider his heath and safety too.

Obi the new tsunami!

356 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Facehumble(f): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even in the sky, there's Peter Obi posters.

332 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by nameo: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi, every where you go!!!

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Domipraiz: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Blessed is that man that was loved by everyone.
Obi is the man of the moment no doubt.

281 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
GUGUWAR PODATTI

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by PandoraObi: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Igbo man must project their lord and savior, I am not surprised, Kogi people have spoken

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter obi lokan.....go and succeed.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by funshint(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why will you risk your life because of a politician? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by HelloMoon: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria
Thanks

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Kayode1979: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
SUICIDE MISSION

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Maduka, of Anambra governorship elections, online gra gra pass this one but we saw how it ended. Una go tell me whether birds go vote dis one una dey put poster for on top palm tree.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Greatkenny2: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
PandoraObi:
Igbo man must project their lord and savior, I am not surprised, Kogi people have spoken
Keep wailing Afonja moslem pig

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
For you to tear am, you must be a palm wine tapper grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Softmirror: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
But not surprised at all the man is IPOB member , after INEC declare TINUBU winner as president . The man will show his true identity grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Efuaye(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
You can't find such organic support in any other party. For other parties, money must be involved and a lot of guys are cashing out big time!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Coolsperm: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one, we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
God bless Obidients all over the world

25 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
ahnie:
Nice one,I feel he should also consider his heath(HEALTH) and safety too.

Obi the new tsunami!

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by eunisam: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Organic love is real.

Agape love is real.

Everyone in the PO train.

Nobody will Labour in vain.

Your little contribution will never be in vain.

A new Nigeria is POssible let's take back our country by all means.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2023
There's nothing like suicidal mission about it tongue

Kayode1979:
SUICIDE MISSION

4 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by bibianna(f): 4:55am On Jan 15, 2023
This means greater heights for LP. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by techWriter3: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Blessed ieds that man that disciplined loved by everyone
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by TreasureJunky: 5:19am On Jan 15, 2023
May the best candidate win.
Vote wisely
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Nzogbu nzogbu politics

4 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Mindlog: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2023
funshint:

He is not risking his life because of a politician, he is a palm wine tapper and climbs many Palm trees daily to tap palm wine or harvest palm fruits, only few are skilled in that.

So going up there to paste the posters, is a walk in the park for him.

9 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Palm wine tapper innovation

Organic love

4 Likes

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Lightorder: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2023
funshint:
dying for what he believes
Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Esales(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2023
It's organic love. If Nigerians love you, they don't attend your rallies, they do things like this. That's what people don't get. I have never attended a rally before for fear of bullet grin grin but I got my own candidate I'm rooting for.
Meanwhile, a little bird told me that a Gwagon for Chioma has been paid for by Davido and is set sail for Lagos cool
Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by Thiefnubudrugki: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Risking his life over fail projects

1 Like

Re: Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) by koladata(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2023
One thing i'm happy with in this up coming election is that both front runners , Obi and Tinubu will perform better than buhari and they will make a drastic change. For the first time , i'm happy with who ever wins between the two candidates.... Make Atiku no sha smell aso rock, that's my prayer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi- Do I Support Buhari’s Decision To Contest For The Presidency Of Nigeria? / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.