Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Woman Who Tattooed Davido's Face On Her Body Declared Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Tattooed Davido's Face On Her Body Declared Missing (300 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Tattooed Davido's Face On Her Body Declared Missing by davidson97: 11:40am On May 15, 2018
The woman who went viral for tattooing Davido's face on her body has been declared missing.
Natacha Akide reportedly left home last Friday morning to go to her makeup studio and she hasn't been seen since then. Her numbers haven't been going through and none of her friends or acquaintances have seen or heard from her.

A man claiming to be her brother shared the story on her Facebook page and asked anyone with information about her whereabouts to reach out.

READ MORE:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/05/woman-who-tattooed-davidos-face-on-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Argentina's Football Team Is One Of The Best Football Associations In Nigeria / DJ Neptune Unveils “GREATNESS” Album Cover & Track List / R Kelly Sued For Sexual Abuse By Woman He ‘deliberately’ Infected With An STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.