Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (72615 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by akum78: 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shina Peller is one of the youngest billionaires in Nigeria today and the owner of the famous Quilox Night Club in Victoria Island, Lagos. , checkout his cars collection below ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8942/quilox-club-owner-shina-peller-shows-off-his-amazing-cars-collection-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by akum78: 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
Hard Work ... Pays !!! , You Cannot Compare Him To Davido and Wizkid Join Together ....

He Shared One Of the Pictures With Caption ...

""I don’t compete with my customers, I am only there to serve them better."

Checkout His 2018 Net Worth Here : https://forbes.com/Shina-Peller

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
this guy is making blood money from that club. i strongly believe he belongs too. if you know you know.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Alwaysking: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
my main Gee

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by akum78: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:
this guy is making blood money from that club. i strongly believe he belongs too. if you know you know.

U Say What

6 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
Money is good #Legit or Not Legit# enjoy it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Emmycute30(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2018
Warming up! Great future lies ahead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by odiereke(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
Better soup Na money kill am cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Lajet: 5:00pm On May 30, 2018
Nice Cars

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:05pm On May 30, 2018
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided
Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided
Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata! angry angry angry

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by obo389(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:
No worry.
I grab

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2018
Shina peller AKA Ghost!
I wonder who Tommy is.

Those that know, know!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
Shina today cannot enta UK. If u know u know. He has successfuly integrated his yahoo loot to legit business. Pls sir visit uk

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:

Okwu nkasi obi... grin

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by YourNemesis: 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
E be like say na only Hausa dressing this guy get o. grin
We are truly in an Aboki dispensation.

9 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by themonk(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
aonag:
Poverty always makes people believe every successful person is into shady stuffs. Your problem is money and the smartness to make it.

Shine peller you are talking of has generational wealth, his parents were rich and so is he. Insinuating he should bother himself with the caliber of people that drink at his club is like asking a driver not to carry bad people. The question is how would he know who is bad or not?

Brotherly make some money and stop hating people, desecration of someone's character without evidence should be considered blood money in itself. Also get a life.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
All these from what business again?

EFCC need to beam their search light on our celebrities and save us another bubble busting in America shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by abumoney(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
How does this give hope to the average man on the streets?! How many people d guy dun epp sef. C'mon gerrara hia meehhhnnn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by DIYhackers: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
That's quilox
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
Land investment is the best for the living and the dead. Meanwhile for genuine land to build beside Unizik permanent site Awka Anambra state call 08055717370 the plots are all fenced, and fully registered.
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by baby124: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
When you don’t have to use your brains to work anymore. You now start taking childish pics out of boredom. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
Shina na correct man
Can forget the day he gave me 500k as a birthday gift

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
money good o
Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
As long as his money is clean...may God continue to bless him and all of us.

8 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Na the club dey give am money way him take dey buy all these cars so, not sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Metuh: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical 9ja mentality! We can't produce anything other than to steal, embezzle and wish the poor man bad. undecided

Other than Dangote.... How many rich pple in 9ja can actually boast of owning a REAL corporation that produces goods? undecided

Everything na to show-off, rub-off, brag-off! Chai! Which way to go for us as a people?

E no go better for all the celebrities wey dey show-off oppress the poor and to all the politicians wey don steal our money finish... You and una generations no go ever experience peace. Tinubu, and all the politicians pata pata!
angry angry angry
Is this what you are going to tell your children and grandchildren

Who will help you if not these same rich men and women that you are insulting? I pity you.

How will you tell them you failed to achieve anything because you love hating on people richer than you.

Meanwhile, Ngolochukwu Kante is still using a Mini Cooper.

Enjoy your money when you are alive biko

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) by Lokidude(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Naija Adsense available for sale. Check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.