Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game (2458 Views)

How Bet9ja Showed me Shege in 9 years / How Bet9ja Almost Ruined My Life / Bet9ja Have Opened My Account And Credited My Super9ja Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2018
i won the super9ja prediction yesterday on bet9ja but am now unable to login simce yesterday.. just seeing "account not active pls contact customer care "
meanwhile i did so and they asked me to send my identity which i did yesterday evening.. since then, i haven't see any outcome and still unable to login
anybody who have experienced such before should enlighten me more pls
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
bro forget abt those people.I had d same issue sometime last year and it wasn't resolved.and ave seen many people with the same issue.. forget abt d account and open anoda account with anoda bookmaker. Dats what I did
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro forget abt those people.I had d same issue sometime last year and it wasn't resolved.and ave seen many people with the same issue.. forget abt d account and open anoda account with anoda bookmaker. Dats what I did

Thanks bro.. i don hate dem wit passion
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2018
Sahaboi:

Thanks bro.. i don hate dem wit passion
they feel because they are number one ,they can do anyhow. many people are fast dumping them.3years from now ,they won't b relevant just Like 1960bet
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they feel because they are number one ,they can do anyhow. many people are fast dumping them.3years from now ,they won't b relevant just Like 1960bet
they should have removed the option when they know they cant pay.. Thank God i didnt have money in that acct.. dey r useless.. i tink merrybet still beta
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by udensia: 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
I have left them since.

Run to BetKing. If Bet9ja do you strong thing eh. grin
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
udensia:
I have left them since.
Run to BetKing. If Bet9ja do you strong thing eh. grin
am leaving asap
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
Give it some time and then try again. Don't be anxious. Relax man, what's yours will surely come to you
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2018
Lucid1:
Give it some time and then try again. Don't be anxious. Relax man, what's yours will surely come to you
thanks bros.. have been waiting since yesterday afternoon

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
Sahaboi:

thanks bros.. have been waiting since yesterday afternoon

It's almost like serie D (Italy) matches on some betting sites that takes up to 4 days to validate.

This might just be a glitch. I'm averse to thinking Bet9ja would scam you.

Give it up to a week then hit them on twitter with viral tweets.

They must pay

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2018
Lucid1:

It's almost like series D matches on some betting sites that takes up to 4 days to validate. This might just be a glitch. I'm averse to thinking Bet9ja would scam you. Give it up to a weak the hit them on twitter.
They must pay
nah dt free prediction. em unable to login to ma acct again ni nt dt dey didn't credit d money. why will dey do such
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
I know it quite well. I've played it a couple of times. Like I suggested above, give it some more time. Then you can escalate the matter.
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2018
Sahaboi:

nah dt free prediction. em unable to login to ma acct again ni nt dt dey didn't credit d money. why will dey do such

I hope you've not been hacked by your close allies. Stop trying to login for now. Chill and try tomorrow
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
Lucid1:
I know it quite well. I've played it a couple of times. Like I suggested above, give it some more time. Then you can escalate the matter.
I ll later update if am unable to login because have mail them my identity card since yesterday n still called them this morning
Thanks bro
Re: How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game by Sahaboi(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
Lucid1:

I hope you've not been hacked by your close allies. Stop trying to login for now. Chill and try tomorrow
no cos when i mail dem.. dey said nah cos f d super9ja winning dt i shld send ma identity caed fr verification

(1) (Reply)

10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages / KESHI: We Want KELECHI IHENACHO For Super Eagles!! / How To Make Steady Secured Winnings In Any Online Football Betting(see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.