Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages (2459 Views)

10 Footballers Who Let Everyone Down / 10 Footballers You Wouldn't Want To Fight / African Players Falsify Their Ages: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages by caesarjayjay: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2013
A lot of football fans will agree with me that there are many footballers out there who look really old but have ages which do not match their appearance. Well, I have compiled a list of the top ten footballers whose age claims have been a source of worry to me. Here I go...

JOSHUA BRILLIANTE | 20 | NEWCASTLE JETS/AUSTRALIA
(10.) Joshua, you say you are 20? Well, it is hard to believe considering how old you have made yourself appear. Your facial hair makes you appear like one of those walking-stick-carrying characters in My Book Of Bible Stories. You may be young but not 20. I forgive you; the beards ain't too thick afterall

JONJO SHELVEY | 21 | SWANSEA/ENGLAND

(9) Jonjo, you need to realise you remind me of Pierlugi Collina. The former referee is currently 53 and you are 21? Haba! 28 or 29 would have been a better guess. Outstanding footballer you are and your age remains an outstanding case too. Stop guessing your age and stick with something more realistic

ARJEN ROBBEN | 29 | BAYERN MUNICH/NETHERLANDS
(cool Arjen, I believe you when you think you are 29 but the kids being raised now might not. I believe your thoughts may be right because I knew you when you were younger. I wonder what happened and you suddenly became an elder. Your salt and pepper head, graph-lined wrinkles and that smile which gives you away often betrays the postulated 29

PABLO ZABALETA | 28 | MANCHESTER CITY/ARGENTINA
(7.) Pablo, great footballer you are and there is little I can say. I have just two questions for you. They say you are 28, is that what you told them or what they think? My second question is: if you are 28, what year were you born? Please, don't stammer or use a calculator

RAMIRES | 26 | CHELSEA FC/BRAZIL
(6.) If Rambo (as his Chelsea team mates call him) can make it, you can make it. I have read of how life was so difficult for Ramires and his family while growing and I still feel immense pity for him. I understand hardship makes one look a bit older than his age. 'A bit', I said. Well, Ramires looks 40 years as against the 26 we are told

Follow this link to see the top 5 and the pictures of the players http://www.austinaija.com/2013/10/10-footballers-who-look-way-older-than.html

Dear readers, if you feel I missed out on any notable name, feel free to reprimand me through your comments
www.austinaija.com

Re: 10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages by Fkforyou(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol....Jonjo shelvey 21.?...as in WTF,that guy looks 65....lol...just kidding,but men that 21 is wierd...the guy wan chop football money well b4 him retire.
Re: 10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages by caesarjayjay: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol...did you check out the other five ballers? aside d initial 5

Fkforyou: Lol....Jonjo shelvey 21.?...as in WTF,that guy looks 65....lol...just kidding,but men that 21 is wierd...the guy wan chop football money well b4 him retire.
Re: 10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages by Omero(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op I also hav same thougth of those players age, remember they used to call Arjen Robben d youngest old man wen he was a chelsea player, he was 21/22yrs then but looking 39/40. I agree wit u 100%. Let me mention a few, but cant post pics for now. Stanley Okoro, remember him he played 4 Naija at d 2009 under 17 world cup hosted here in Naija, he used 16-17years as his age, but dat guy old sha, ie facially and skinwise say around 40yrs, my opinion thou. John Terry of chelsea 29/30 yrs. but his facially older dan Frank Lampard whose 34yrs. Even d man of d moment in Naija football, Sunday Mba, for goodness sake dat guy is not 23/24yrs as he claim to be, I stand to b corrected.
Re: 10 Footballers Who Look Way Older Than Their Ages by caesarjayjay: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... SUNDAY MBA'S CASE IS SO FUNNY
Omero: Op I also hav same thougth of those players age, remember they used to call Arjen Robben d youngest old man wen he was a chelsea player, he was 21/22yrs then but looking 39/40. I agree wit u 100%. Let me mention a few, but cant post pics for now. Stanley Okoro, remember him he played 4 Naija at d 2009 under 17 world cup hosted here in Naija, he used 16-17years as his age, but dat guy old sha, ie facially and skinwise say around 40yrs, my opinion thou. John Terry of chelsea 29/30 yrs. but his facially older dan Frank Lampard whose 34yrs. Even d man of d moment in Naija football, Sunday Mba, for goodness sake dat guy is not 23/24yrs as he claim to be, I stand to b corrected.

(1) (Reply)

KESHI: We Want KELECHI IHENACHO For Super Eagles!! / How To Make Steady Secured Winnings In Any Online Football Betting(see Proof) / How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.