Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,636 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Hubby As He Turns A Year Older. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Hubby As He Turns A Year Older. (229 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Hubby As He Turns A Year Older. by fowworld(f): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
Fow World

Mercy took to her IG page to shower her hubby, Prince Odi Okojie with kind words as he turns a year older today May 15th. The happy mum of three wrote;

Am teary and I do know why?.{Today is Odi's Birthday and I can't think of the right msg hmmm but I do know that....} You are breath taking reflection of God's Heart for me.
How he Love me,Even when I don't love myself.
When I look at you,I know that there is a God ,who loves me so much that he took his time and created you just for me...
You always want me to be the best and be Happy.
I love you beyond my Heart,I love you from my soul and that's the place where only you,the kids and God dwells.... I Love You Babes and Happy Birthday to @princeodiokojie?? (First and second line stolen from film,others na my own?)
Hey Friends.....Please say a prayer for my sexy Boyfriend/Hubby....

Fow World ...always Ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Set A Great Precedent And Others Will Gladly Follow. - Danidinho. / Gospelondebeatz Robbed In A Hotel In South Africa / Nairaland: Tribe Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.