Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC (2795 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
A video being shared online featuring a Prof A Mohammed of the Ahmadu Bello University who alleges that the recent LGA elections in Kaduna state were rigged to favour APC

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/996279028385501184
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:54pm On May 15, 2018
We know already

2 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2018
Now we have to pray for the prof's safety so what happened to Kano's REC in 2015 won't happen to him and his family cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2018
And El Rufai is talking of democracy And INEC is talking of fair elections? Any wonder Nigeria is in anarchy today because of the desperation of these unfortunate people in government?
Well any reasonable Nigerian knows that APC never meant to be different but just a conglomerate of power thirsty strange bedfellows.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by OFFICIAL336: 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
After the rigging PDP still won 4 LGAs meaning APC is dead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by lonecatt(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2018
APC and rigging are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by SalamRushdie: 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
We all know the APC under Buhari has no plans to honour free and fair elections

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by AKUDORO(f): 10:08pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all know the APC under Buhari has no plans to honour free and fair elections
true talk!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Plus10(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
Lol useless and lawless party
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by e7ejinima: 11:31pm On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

My dear O!

In my short life, I've seen a number of LGA elections. For opposition PDP to win not 1, not 2 but 4 LGAs! Bros, if you ask me I say it won more than half of Kaduna state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 15, 2018
As expected. undecided
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2018
e7ejinima:

My dear O!

In my short life, I've seen a number of LGA elections. For opposition PDP to win not 1, not 2 but 4 LGAs! Bros, if you ask me I say it won more than half of Kaduna state
PDP did a clean sweep... We won 90% LGAs

4 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Seun360(m): 12:45am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Like its done in any state co-ordinated elections.

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by omololu2020(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

where is your fact from all the local government ward to confirm this
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by chuka5000(m): 12:52am On May 16, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
kudos to PDP

please how many LGs do they have in kaduna
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 1:51am On May 16, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
nope, p.d.p is gradually beign decapitated, from 6 LGA's to 4. A.P.C even trounced them in jema'a, a predominantly christian LGA. i still say it with all confidence, 2019, will be a stroll in the park for baba buhari.

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 1:55am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

90%? in kaduna? p.d.p? who dash monkey banana.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by EricBloodAxe: 2:14am On May 16, 2018
Apc under the midget is a disgrace. The dwarf of kaduna will never play fair as he has lost all goodwill and relevance from his people.

2 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Nobody: 5:15am On May 16, 2018
Pdp should provide real time video cameras at all pooling unit to serve as evidence.

A liar is a thief, if they have been lying for 3 years, they would be bent on stealing.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
nope, p.d.p is gradually beign decapitated, from 6 LGA's to 4. A.P.C even trounced them in jema'a, a predominantly christian LGA. i still say it with all confidence, 2019, will be a stroll in the park for baba buhari.
why are you talking like people vote for political parties based on religion ? I know many Muslims in the PDP and many Christians in APC even here on this forum. PDP won 80-90% of votes in Kaduna with people ready to defend their votes from elRufai's evil schemes and that's why many returning officers ran away because the electronic voting machines exposed APC to the reality on ground that people are tired of lies and propaganda. There are many photographs online of where Kaduna people slept at collation centres, the only way this election can be manipulated is if those machines are taken to secret locations and tampered with of which the state has been doing that in collaboration with police officers. APC cant win 2019 without rigging, take it to the bank

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2018
Seun360:

Like its done in any state co-ordinated elections.
omololu2020:
where is your fact from all the local government ward to confirm this
We have our fact and we are going to court to challenge it.

EVM exposed APC unpopularity in Kaduna state. Disappearance of Returning officers from collation centers only to be hearing announcement on radio. Even the little man, Elrufai has said he will "probe" the disappearance (self admittance).

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:08am On May 16, 2018
Esseite:
Pdp should provide real time video cameras at all pooling unit to serve as evidence.

A liar is a thief, if they have been lying for 3 years, they would be bent on stealing.
We have evidence and I believe it will be more useful to the court...
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by ashjay001(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
why are you talking like people vote for political parties based on religion ? I know many Muslims in the PDP and many Christians in APC even here on this forum. PDP won 80-90% of votes in Kaduna with people ready to defend their votes from elRufai's evil schemes and that's why many returning officers ran away because the electronic voting machines exposed APC to the reality on ground that people are tired of lies and propaganda. There are many photographs online of where Kaduna people slept at collation centres, the only way this election can be manipulated is if those machines are taken to secret locations and tampered with of which the state has been doing that in collaboration with police officers. APC cant win 2019 without rigging, take it to the bank

Pls, did u f. read what he wrote? Do u even understand d politics in kd?
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Omeokachie: 6:14am On May 16, 2018
His house will be demolished shortly.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:52am On May 16, 2018
We all know that APC has being playing dirty!

If local government elections is marred this way

What are we to expect in 2019

Buhari wants to destroy the good thing that brought him into power (free and fair elections)

2 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by MadeInTokyo: 6:58am On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin

Hell Rufai is a goner in Kaduna Politics

From 2019 no more free money for Hell Rufai ass lickers like Omojuwa who is a clear definition of an unrepentant zombie

APC is dead and buried in Kaduna State---Quote me anywhere

Buhari should forget Kaduna state in his Election scheming , he can't get 20% of votes in Kaduna this time-- Quote me anywhere

Hell Rufai knows his time is up in Kaduna, if he like let him contest again, he will be disgraced even in his own local government---- Quote me once again

2 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:00am On May 16, 2018
OFFICIAL336:
We are yet to know why he did not rig in those 4s

Maybe to reduce the chaotic roar that that action might arouse

Or

His equal match prevented it

Watch how he will neglect those 4 LGAs!

I don't know why Nigerian politicians think they must be corrupt, cruel, heartless to excel

One wonders why Nigeria is the way it is after 58 years undecided

4 Likes

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by MadeInTokyo: 7:13am On May 16, 2018
L
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
Except the judiciary is bullied in Kaduna state, PDP will scoop up more LGA's. APC has been a disaster in Kaduna state

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
oga, i still maintain my stance 2019 will be a stroll in the park for baba buhari. why do you think less than 10 months to election no politician want to waste their money by testing their popularity with him.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Anasko(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
Mr Lienus which kaduna are talking about? park well.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
oga, i still maintain my stance 2019 will be a stroll in the park for baba buhari. why do you think less than 10 months to election no politician want to waste their money by testing their popularity with him.
and I maintain my stance that Buhari will win only via rigging. It's already on record how foreigners are being brought into the country via Niger and Chad and given PVC's just for this purpose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PDP May Settle For Atiku / Zamfara: Fani-kayode Reacts As Supreme Court Nullifies APC Victory / Fayose Spotted Dancing With White Woman After Travelling Abroad Lauretta Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.