Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Android Gamers Where Are You(where Can I Get Android Game Pad)? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Gamers Where Are You(where Can I Get Android Game Pad)? (795 Views)

TECNO Spark 3 Pro To Get Android Q Update, Check Out Top 9 Features / List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Gamers Where Are You(where Can I Get Android Game Pad)? by Fidelmalek(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2018
I’m sob obsessed with the pes 2018 android game and have decided to take it to the next level. Playing with the top dogs isn’t easy and I need a game pad. Preferably wireless to play. Anyone who sells or knows where I can get should please post it here.

Shalom
Re: Android Gamers Where Are You(where Can I Get Android Game Pad)? by Fidelmalek(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
Nobody? embarassed angry
Re: Android Gamers Where Are You(where Can I Get Android Game Pad)? by Fidelmalek(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
The whole forum?

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Moto Z3 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria (pics) / Whats Your Datata Usage For August / The World's Smallest Smartphone - Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.