Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What You Need To Know About Eyebrow Tattooing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What You Need To Know About Eyebrow Tattooing (606 Views)

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Eyebrow Tattooing by EmmaConnect(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
When you have tried every pencil, powder, and mascara but your brows are still sparse, eyebrow tattooing, a more permanent solution to thin brows is the last-ditch-effort way to change your brow life, which can last several years. The eyebrow tattooing technique isn’t as scary as it sounds. Here, we list what you need to know about the treatment.

Eyebrow tattooing is a form of tattooin

Unlike other regular tattoos, eyebrow tattooing is microblading, a form of tattoo artistry. The pigment will be implanted under the skin with a hand-held tool rather than a machine. Doctors will draw hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows. Although it is not as deep as other regular tattoos, it’s still a tattoo.
Read More at Addbric
https://addbric.com/2018/05/15/what-you-need-to-know-about-eyebrow-tattooing/

(1) (Reply)

You Think You've Got The Beauty??? Lets Blend It Up With This Glamorous Outfits. / Where Can I Buy Big Boys Cloths And Shoes In Lagos At Whole Sale Price / Most Expensive Fashion Hat In The World Costs N972 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.