Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) (10171 Views)

Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
paroh137:
These figures give me a headache when I see/hear them. That's how I was looking through Timaya's fleet of cars and thinking of my life. God knows if I even have 0.1 percent of this 170m I can never be broke again. Too many business ideas, zero capital. Sigh

You don't need many business ideas...just one good one will locate the right amount of fund you need to get break-even.

Just make a workable business plan and start by speaking with business minded persons within your network.

But the fact is, it is easier to attract fund when there is something you have started and can show. So, just start from somewhere.

Funding is no excuse. I hope you understand. Growing start-ups, especially with limited or zero fund, is my expertise. You may start with an idea with low start-up fund requirement.

Best of luck.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
bobnatlo:
I pity the north!!
Leave the North and pity yourself.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2018
I hope he will come down to benue state to give them t heire own crisis prone areas development fund. . .
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2018
kapelvej:
becos in the land of the blind, one eyed man is the king

That's incorrect. It is because he is sincere and has integrity.

They don't worship money like is prevalent in the South.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by kapelvej: 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
CoolAmbience:

That's incorrect. It is because he is sincere and has integrity.

They don't worship money like is prevalent in the South.

:- undecided
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by kunleweb: 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
Please fellow Nigerians reason with me, should the president be wearing the trademark of his political party to carry out a national assignment? This looks more like APC contending for the soul of Jigawa state, a political, rather than a national affair. Couldn't an ambassador have carried this act that even an insane man can do without necessitating the president to visit the state. Talk about big time cluenessness at its peak.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Naruto2(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2018
Today is my birthday joor..
Show me some love
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
ArmedRobber:
just look how estactic the crowds are. you could feel the love in the air.
this pictures speaks a hundred words about love of buhari.

Buhari is the most charismatic leader ever in Nigeria
they promised them a plate of rice each if they are on their best behavior... Starved northerners
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by kunleweb: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
Naruto2:
Today is my birthday joor..
Show me some love

Receive it. Amateratsu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2018
I have to admit the only good thing in that picture is the venue built by Sule Lamido of PDP.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
ArmedRobber:
Buhari is like a demi-God in northern Nigeria.

anyways SAI BABA TILL 2023grin
Armedrobber
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:
The Moment Another Prominent Northerner Enters and get the Presidential Ticket of another Major Party, that Crowd will be Divided, and I see the rest of Nigeria Going with the other Guy irrespective of Who He Is than this Mumu Man.
Quote Me till you die, I care less. cool
Keep hoping.
Buharism is a religion up north.
I'm from the south but northerners will take you as their enemy number one if you say anything or do anything against this man.
Forget the past that PDP were rigging this man out,Buhari shadow will defeat all northern politicians put together on a single ticket.
That is the gospel truth.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Samabu07(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2018
paroh137:
These figures give me a headache when I see/hear them. That's how I was looking through Timaya's fleet of cars and thinking of my life. God knows if I even have 0.1 percent of this 170m I can never be broke again. Too many business ideas, zero capital. Sigh
Don't give up. Some way some how you will pull through.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by plaetton: 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
bobnatlo:
I pity the north!!
That quote perfectly encapsulates the parasitic relationship between northern elites like Buhari and the poor masses of them.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by David160(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
ArmedRobber:
just look how estactic the crowds are. you could feel the love in the air.
this pictures speaks a hundred words about love of buhari.

Buhari is the most charismatic leader ever in Nigeria
are you OK?
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2018
The northern President
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by paroh137(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
Samabu07:
Don't give up. Some way some how you will pull through.
Amen brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Biggings: 7:14pm On May 15, 2018
Give out??
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2018
Sammiejokes:

The richest man in Africa is one of the blind.
In all honesty i have not seen any tribe that love their kinsmen like the northerners. You hardly meet a northern man residing permanently in UK & US in my little experience. Most are in UK for Masters or PHD and they jejely go back home. They rather die poor in their land than travel to libya. I doubt an Hausa man following libya to europe.

The management team of the richest man in Africa is largely made up of southerners with good sense of management not novices or spendthrifts.Every race has its own trace of the both the good and the bad,it is not ideal to write off an entire race because of some bad ones.The reason why northerners are not given to travelling and staying abroad the way southerners do, is because from the time immemorial southerners have been taking advantage of coastline closer to them to travel abroad in their large number and also western education came to them first which culminated in western civilization in their region thereby making them more exposed and socially inclined. If you check the literacy rate today southern region is taking uncontestable lead most especially the southwest .The bedrock of discipline is charater not tribe or race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by donqx: 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
this is another prove that northern nigerian youths are jobless and lazy...if these set are employed.they will be busy at work or going about their biz activities.as for the president.you know the north is the only place that can guaranty you some huge votes...so indiscretely commence your campaign.I hope this workout for you.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by awa(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2018
Sharing money to Almajiri people and they will be shouting sai Baba......this is the worst form of empowerment by any standard
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
paroh137:
share ur idea for funding
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by paroh137(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
Web design and software programming for starters, I just need a laptop and internet connection.
Kennyfancy:
share ur idea for funding
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
bobnatlo:
I pity the north!!
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2018
plaetton:

That quote perfectly encapsulates the parasitic relationship between northern elites like Buhari and the poor masses of them.
I tell u!
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Leave the North and pity yourself.

Yeah I get!
The truth can be very painful
Deal with it
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2018
bobnatlo:
Yeah I get! The truth can be very painful Deal with it

What's this one saying? Mtcheeew.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2018
bobnatlo:

bobnatlo:

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by azimibraun: 5:45am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:
The Moment Another Prominent Northerner Enters and get the Presidential Ticket of another Major Party, that Crowd will be Divided, and I see the rest of Nigeria Going with the other Guy irrespective of Who He Is than this Mumu Man.
Quote Me till you die, I care less. cool
You have one already.. He will be President in 2019

Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by Omotolatolulope(f): 8:23am On May 16, 2018
It is impressive that the social investement program is making its way through each state in Nigeria. This is a commendable one from the president.
Re: Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) by jiggah100(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2018
NewshelmNg:
President Buhari today in Dutse inaugurated the Jigawa State Social Intervention Program.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-buhari-hands-out-176m-for-jigawa-social-intervention-program/

please.. M sorry for posting here.. But is nairaproject.com for real.. I wanna pay for a topic.. Thanks please someone give me an info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erosion: FG Confirms Intervention In Abia As Sen. Kalu's Effort Pays Off / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.