Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (34895 Views)

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by DaV8King(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
Admin401:
So buhari is both in Jagawa state and Abuja?

That is why he is backed by a Presidential Fleet...........of cars, planes and all means of transport.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by keneck1: 8:31pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:
This Efcc building is all wash-wash!

Foreigners will think he is doing it to promote the anti corruption war but we all know that it is a selective war. A nepotistic administration angry
your hatred for our amiable president can only bring you more heart breaks and misery,so pls watch your family still needs you ok
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by keneck1: 8:34pm On May 15, 2018
PRYCE:
Bunch of idiots.

These guys are celebrating a project that is rife with corruption in itself. Isn't contract inflation a crime?

Whether it was GEJ or Buhari that built it, Buhari with his "anti-corruption" stance shouldn't be celebrating it as a monument in his alleged "fight against corruption".

Dumb man!!!
eyaa i can feel your pain,but i have good news for you,this your pain will continue till 2023 kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by keneck1: 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
spartan50:
Rubbish buhari no even fit see... How did we get here? Naija
you wey dey see we don see your achievement everywhere rubbish
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by keneck1: 8:44pm On May 15, 2018
samstels:
This PMB is just a zombie
eyaa pained man take am easy you go commit suicide by hating oo,meanwhile you will continue typing like this till 2023,that is the suicide propellant i want to leave you with kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by benjanny(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2018
Thabo Mbeki was the then South African President during the tenure of Obj as Nigeria President
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by higherpower: 10:43pm On May 15, 2018
spartan50:
Rubbish buhari no even fit see... How did we get here? Naija

Your own stupidity is understood because it's hereditary, but what about those liking the comments, where did they get theirs from?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by riches4me(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2018
When they said "corruption will fight back". I never knew it would be to this extent. The situation in which Nigeria is right now is like casting out a legion of demons from a possessed person. The demons will struggle, fight, boast do all sorts. If we miss the exorcism now it might be our last chance.
By the way, you know if you know.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by riches4me(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2018
When they said "corruption will fight back". I never knew it would be to this extent. The situation in which Nigeria is right now is like casting out a legion of demons from a possessed person. The demons will struggle, fight, boast do all sorts. If we miss the exorcism now it might be our last chance.
By the way, you know if you know.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by spartan50(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2018
higherpower:

Your own stupidity is understood because it's hereditary, but what about those liking the comments, where did they get theirs from?
You are a monkey
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by scobaba: 7:53am On May 16, 2018
Ichokwu:

So, you know Walter Wagbatsoma?

I dont think theres anybody who has stayed in Warri Delta State for at least 5 years who does not know walter. Especially if you worked or work as a banker.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Ichokwu: 8:02am On May 16, 2018
scobaba:

I dont think theres anybody who has stayed in Warri Delta State for at least 5 years who does not know walter. Especially if you worked or work as a banker.

Yeah. Right.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Manchee(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2018
This Efcc building is all wash-wash!
Foreigners will think he is doing it to promote the anti
corruption war but we all know that it is a selective war. A
nepotistic administration. Keep ur opinion to ur self.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Manchee(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
keneck1:
eyaa i can feel your pain,but i have good news for you,this your pain will continue till 2023 kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
why most u base ur acquisation on buhari. Can u even stand up ur father to talk more of ur community leader! Dumb ass nigger like u.sai baba till 2030.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / PDP Crisis Escalates As Protesters Take Over National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.