Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tfhost.ng Customers Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tfhost.ng Customers Thread (652 Views)

TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tfhost.ng Customers Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2018
100% FREE HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION.
https://tfhost.ng

Managed Web Hosting
Easily enhance the performance, security and reliability of your services with one of our managed Web hosting products, free data migration included.

Web Hosting
Medium traffic personal sites

₦220/ month
2X Faster
4X More Scalable
3X SAS Disk Space
GET STARTED NOW
MOST POPULAR
VPS Hosting
High traffic Corporate sites

₦25,000/ month
Built For Speed
Advanced Security
Managed System
GET STARTED NOW
Reseller Hosting
Reseller Account Management

₦10,000/ month
Managed System
More Value For Money
Dependable Speed
GET STARTED NOW
Dedicated Servers
Enterprise Management

₦90,000/ month
Full Control
Total Management Tools
Ultimate User Experience
GET STARTED NOW
Reliable HOSTING Services
We provide the best Locally based enterprise hosting service,our Servers and Storage solutions of unmatched quality in an exceptional environment. Our numbers speak for themselves.

Leading .NG Registrars
Businesses get the right guarantee and assurances using the .NG domains. Why not get one today and we help you take your business all the way UP.

100K+ Customers
Customers around the world rely on our products and infrastructure every day, making us one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.

Locally Configured Servers
We have deployed and managed a rising number of servers to our infrastructure over the past 3 years. Including storage, cloud and dedicated services.

What Our Customers Say
We've helped hundreds of clients with custom server solutions, enabling them to operate much more efficient and secure than they ever did before.

We have benefited from using TFhost and gotten a large number of clients since we moved our business online.

Ebun
Construction Industry

AM VERY GRATEFUL TO COME ACROSS THIS OFFER. I MOST SAY... THIS TYPE OF OFFER IS ONE OF A KIND.

Danladi Sadiq
Online Business

By switching to TFhost we have experienced a different level of Customer Service.

Pastor Austin
WNDP

If you have a complaint drop it's here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tfhost.ng Customers Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 15, 2018
Gets a free domain and hosting let's me help you
Re: Tfhost.ng Customers Thread by gemiclem(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have issues moving my blogger to my TFhost domain
Re: Tfhost.ng Customers Thread by semasir: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Well done... Your domain names are quite affordable
Re: Tfhost.ng Customers Thread by AllyPolly: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
what is affordable here?? a dot com domain that is sold everywhere for 3500 and you are selling 5500, you are even selling .com.ng domain for #1500? something that is #980 on smart web ...you are saying that one is cheap??

Hosting plan self is nothing to something else!

(1) (Reply)

How To Join This Site And Earn Money For Just Viewing Advertisement / Help Me Review This Landing Page Site / Please Who Have Receive Adsense Payment In Their Dorm Account For Dec 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.