Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Video: John Dumelo Sings For His Wife, Gifty Mawunya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: John Dumelo Sings For His Wife, Gifty Mawunya (555 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: John Dumelo Sings For His Wife, Gifty Mawunya by mrkunlex(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
John Dumelo and gifty Mawunya tied the knot this weekend at the family house of Mawunya at Spintex.
Their traditional wedding was graced by former President John Mahama and actors such as Ramsey Noah, Yvonne Nelson, Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Nadia Buari, Selassie Ibrahim and other important personnel.
During the traditional marriage ceremony of the couple on Saturday, the visibly emotional actor sang the Methodist hymn ‘Amazing Grace’ in honour of his wife to show gratitude to God for finally making Gifty his spouse.
John Dumelo and Gifty Mawunya, who had dated for two years, got married at a private ceremony in Accra on Saturday.
Mawunya happens to be the sister of Selassie Ibrahim, a well-known actress who runs Smarttys Management.
She is also reportedly best friends with actress Nadia Buari
Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4MIT2S1w8I
More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/john-dumelo-sings-for-his-wife-gifty-mawunya.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Video: John Dumelo Sings For His Wife, Gifty Mawunya by EzendiEgo1: 4:09pm On May 15, 2018
Chaiiii

Why Africans are disgrace to humankind

I regret been an African

Idiot you are singing for a lady that will fu:ck outside beyond your imagination

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Video: John Dumelo Sings For His Wife, Gifty Mawunya by smartxyz(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
Shey una don see dat tin wey de vex me

(1) (Reply)

Denied Access: Shocking Top 6 Celebs Who You Didn't Know Were BANNED From The UK / Why I Offered Up Coming Actress Movie Role - IK Ogbonna / Young Hair Seller Shows Off Money She Made From Her Piggy Bank (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.