Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday (59467 Views)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo Kisses Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by jaybenugo: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
John Dumelo Shades Wife On Her Birthday

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Gifty Mawunya, on her birthday today while using the opportunity to throw a shade at her, IgbereTV reports.

The actor-turned-politician shared a picture of himself posing with his wife raising her leg in the image. He captioned the photo;

"Dunno why women always raise one leg when taking pictures but Nways happy birthday @missgeeonly. Thanks for everything and may God bless you abundantly. Thanks for being a wonderful mother and wife."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQe5qfoVr5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by escavros: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lool Really do not know too.
Our kids are already copying us sef grin
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by amnesty7: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
This "Igbere Tv reports" is so annoying.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by jaeyking(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obviously to show some skin how fresh their thighs looks or to make the bum look bigger

Other than that I don see any other reason

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Lattop(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Make I laugh small

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aunty let the boobs breath small nau undecided

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by ruggedtimi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
To hide their k legs or shapeless hips

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't take it to heart he might be kidding..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...also he just created a new one "FernandezReturn's...mine is FernandezReturn..

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Shiandu: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
They want to play corner kick

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by victorazy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hmm. No comment
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by thatsleepboy1: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
As a Christian, if you believe the above and go after allah, na your problem cos even the houris, you no go see.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by mrkings84(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Me too don't know o

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by slawormiir: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
That standing posture
Just the way those slay queen horse are in our Nigeria coat of arms

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Kennytopp55(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
'

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Even during action....
Not dream

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by brandmix: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
You know nothing John snow…..

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Iliveforever(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is what I’m seeing breast or abreast?? cheesy wink

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Uptownerd: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Instead of asking her, you are asking us... Shey make we go dey ask Lai Mohammed ni?

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by merits(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
If you asked me,na who I go ask.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Elidrisy20: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
For easy penetration

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by JaneYave(f): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Full of humour. Happy birthday
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by suffering: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
It’s to give shape and tone to the highlighted leg the same way wearing heels does. It also makes for a less drab pose as opposed to standing uninterestingly. Someone else mentioned it was to display succulent thigh meat, I don’t know how true but I’ll accept it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by FirmTR(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Don't take it to heart he might be kidding..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...also he just created a new one "FernandezReturn's...mine is FernandezReturn..

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

How you take know say na the guy, you and am get problem before?

FernandezReturn:

Cos say I follow am talk anyhow after wetin he do..the guy come threaten me say I go collect for nairaland.. sad

Nawa oo! Oya try settle with am na

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by iCauseTrouble: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
I guess he copied my previous comment
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by KushLyon(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some do it to lift their ass wink but the yansh lords don't even need to do this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by yinkusnoni(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
amnesty7:
This "Igbere Tv reports" is so annoying.

Jeez! I thought am the only one oo..

Just one style of writing!

nobi their fault sha

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by phemmyfour: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
We all know that you want to show your fig8/coca cola body

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by casppyjay: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
its a sign all women should av come from the north.. because dat leg positioning it’s a sign of poliomyelitis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.