Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President (848 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by AnotherZik: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
The lawmaker representing Abia South senatorial district at the National Assembly and President Muhammadu Buhari’s critic, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe,  has revealed that he is not afraid of speaking against Buhari because those who would return him to the Senate next year are not from the North neither are they in the Aso Villa.

Newsworth recalls that Abaribe had last month caused a stir in the Senate when he declared that Buhari is incompetent.  Following an excuse given by the President in London that killer herdsmen wrecking havoc in Nigeria were allegedly trained by the late Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, Abaribe told his colleagues, “This validates my earlier position that the president has failed to take charge of the protection of lives and property across the country as enshrined in our constitution to be his primary responsibility. I, so make bold to say that the president is incompetent.”

read more: https://newsworth.ng/senator-called-buhari-incompetent-reveals-hes-not-afraid-attacking-president/
Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by melodyogonna(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
Of course BUHARI is incompetent, an infant told me that.
What we want to hear from you is "Fulani herdsmen are terrorists"

"Buhari is a jihadist"

"This country is expired"

1 Like

Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
Abaribe cool down.

Buhari is the closest road to Igbo Presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by SOFTENGR: 5:37pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:
Abaribe cool down.

How much dem pay u

1 Like

Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by BUHARItesticles: 5:48pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:
Abaribe cool down.

Do you Abaribe? Just park yourself in swamp.
I thought you are smart.
Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by maestroferddi: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
Abaribe has always been a courageous man.

I remember how he fought Orji Uzo Kalu to a standstill as a Deputy Governor In Abia State.

A veritable no nonsense man...

1 Like

Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by OFFICIAL336: 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:
Abaribe cool down.

Your Lord Rochas the face of APC in SE has been demystified, so who are offering now? Tell me OUK.
Re: Senator Who Called Buhari Incompetent Reveals Why He’s Not Afraid Of President by yarimo(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
Senator ABARIBE you are not afraid of BUHARI or not, you must bring NNAMDI KANU before justice BINTA NYAKO

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Slave Labour In Chevron Nigeria Limited (cnl)Right Under Our Noise / Breaking News Muric Wins Hijab War / He's On His Own—Miyetti Allah on Official Who Said Jos Killings Were retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.