Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) (50340 Views)

Delta Woman Tried To Use Her Son To Obtain N20k Loan To Travel To America.Photos / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2018
I dont believe all this bloggers and their stories. These people that looks like mental patients
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 8:36am On May 16, 2018
America has the best and worst of everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by CastedAyo: 8:36am On May 16, 2018
TemmyWon:
Please remember to add graphic or viewer discretion advised. Especially those of us that can't eat without pressing phone cry cry cry

grin
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by kenodrill: 8:37am On May 16, 2018
Effect of cocaine....
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2018
Memes don land.
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by anigold(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2018
folake4u:
I thank God for my face shocked
ya what's your name
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2018
Hahaha.. I just can't stop laughing.
look at their faces.. the Naija guy got me ROTFL haha haha.

#YOLO
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by skales67(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2018
folake4u:

I checked it on your profile and it still doesn't look great undecided
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Tellemall: 8:42am On May 16, 2018
givan:
Explores, this isn't funny. These are human beings, irrespective of their looks. They are God's creature. Focus your joke on something else.

The rate at which Nigerians entertain themselves with memes of disabled people is disgusting.

Although you will blame the foreign press for releasing these images, most here are demented hillbillies, but thankfully none appear disabled. These ones have lost their anonymity due to crime, but the images of an ill Indian boy who was born with his neck upside down was once used as a popular meme here on nairaland. People actually found it funny which is such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:42am On May 16, 2018
something about the teeth and the eyes... grin
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by neonly: 8:46am On May 16, 2018
Explorers:
Noel D Dawson Jr meanwhile, pulled an indecipherably odd face after being arrested on charges of chasing a family member with a hatchet in Toledo, Ohio.

Look like lia Mohammed
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
givan:
Explores, this isn't funny. These are human beings, irrespective of their looks. They are God's creature. Focus your joke on something else.
what is this one saying. oversabi. what has God got to do with this. oga go and sleep joor. na only you worship God pass.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by paroh137(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2018
givan:

I don't think this post is meant to make you laugh. Infact if you found this funny your sense of humor is skewed severely.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by neonly: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
Explorers:
Alan Dale Lee, was held on drugs charges and subsequently nicknamed 'Dracula' by cops in Florida because of his strange three-tooth smile.

Look like amechi
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2018
Meth heads.
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by AndyCole16(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2018
TemmyWon:
Please remember to add graphic or viewer discretion advised. Especially those of us that can't eat without pressing phone cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin
This babe you are so funny
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:50am On May 16, 2018
folake4u:
na so. another strategy to sell market
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2018
Drug addicts
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by phetto(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2018
folake4u:

Let me slide into your dm nah
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 16, 2018
Nedfed:
And the white we say Africans are ugly
These people are more than ugly but the worwor
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2018
TemmyWon:

See Gucci bag oo
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2018
Meth gets u bleeped up.

I'd rather do weed.
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by adeblow(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2018
Explorers:
City of Moulton Police Department in Alabama released this image but the man's name or alleged crime was not documented.
WTF
This is what a serial killer looks exactly like. Even in the movies. Damn
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2018
are these humans or evil spirits?
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by slysteel: 9:24am On May 16, 2018
These are junkies,how do you expect them to appear? They ruined thier appearance with drugs ..
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2018
obafemee80:
CHELSEA OWNER? grin

Looks so much like Roman Abramovich
grin

Looks more like Leonel Messi instead!

1 Like

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by hope4life: 9:25am On May 16, 2018
Explorer, well done. I have found some of your documentations here very informative and educativr.Can you put all the compilations in a book with all the pictures just as you've done here?It will sell in millions.
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by Truthcat: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
Weird ke? These are criminals who are trying to disguise their faces. I didn't see Charles Manson or Steven Walker who requested his last meal to be a small boy, and as weird as it sounds, some believe his wish was granted with the negotiations to buy a boy for $25,000 from a third world country.

1 Like

Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by datizy(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
Looking at them I just remembered that weird guy in prison break. Michael Scofield's room mate for a period.... Can't remember his name now
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by usibengate(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2018
Scarry
Re: Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2018
Woe betide anyone who comes across these crack heads on a bad day..just like in the franchise horror movies ‘the wrong turn’

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.