Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC (37865 Views)

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
to me i don't see anything wrong with yahoo

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans
so once maga fall
guy man go chop

and moreover yahoo guys improve the economy of Nigeria
abeg nosa give me my laptop make i bomb

May you fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Abudu2000(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

You're a FOOL!
you are the biggest fool, your mom's smelly punany
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Silvermoney: 9:35pm On May 15, 2018
Who's this Deji guy and what is his source of income?

Jealousy and hypocrisy is a deadly combination, and that's what's happening here with this whole yahoo outcry.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Coolbadguy: 9:38pm On May 15, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Co-convener of pro-democracy group, Concerned Nigerians, and PDP's former director of new media, Deji Adeyanju has told EFCC to investigate Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi's source of wealth.

He tweeted;

"I want to commend EFCC for this good job. More work needs to be done in this regard. There are more yahoo boys in Abuja.

And another reminder. There’s this guy called Hush Puppy or something like that. Look into it.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/investigate-hushpuppi-activist-deji-adeyanju-tells-efcc.html

Wetin concern this aproko with hush poppy, them go soon come for am, make him nor mind him business, Efcc don fit go arrest those scavengers called politicians when dey steal our money or those government officials when dey power, i am not in support of the business but the government has to provide better things for the youth to do, if not the yahoo yahoo business will continue as far the government is lazy.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Danniyounge(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
werey ni bobo yi sha, How many politicians have they arrested? those ones that stole what belong to you and million other people too and made some die because of it. Have they arrest them?
Incase you don't know hush aint into yahoo yahoo, brokebittch

stop using politician who steal money claims to support yahoo and cyber crimes,
fraud is a criminal offence, its them now ,when it get to politician arena we will understand.�

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by ArcFresky(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
One of the many reasons i dislike some yoruba men, their mouth is always wide like a deeper life sisters skirt. Activist of gossip...#Pusillanimous nigga

He get some kind of my friends when go hail me, on the last day Na to snub them...I know why!!!
God punish you, you dey crazee grin grin grin grin

which one be deeperlife sister skirt again?
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by mathinips(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2018
EFCC for Malaysia too. Let me come and be going. This guy is on codeine
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Akiika: 9:47pm On May 15, 2018
lonelydora:
If EFCC wants to be successful in this clampdown, they should relocate their HQTRS to owerri.

Young men in owerri are becoming lazy on daily basis.

O tio! the industrious IPOB people that developed Lagos? they defraud people too?
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by skolobo: 9:54pm On May 15, 2018
adeyanju deji wants to be popular like hushpuppi dats why, pls what happen to those dat went away with pension fund? deji face politician first before others.....nonsence
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Ezinwa120: 10:02pm On May 15, 2018
If a yahoo boy has f**ked ur gurl friend before raise up your hand. Let’s form forum biko, enough is enough. Tufiakwa
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by higherpower: 10:20pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:

yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans
so once maga fall
guy man go chop

How do you sleep at night after feeding on people's misery?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by abula112(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
watin dey pain me pass na as dey go dey blow money, inveat dey no go invest, small time dey go go back to level 1...

hp 250 4gb ram 500hdd available... abeokuta, ijebu or ibadan. check my signature for contact.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Unik3030: 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

guy man, yahoo is more than just pressing laptop n cashing out that's what they will not tell u. one matter dey hot now for my side, d guy cut him roommate hair, then quarrel about it n people intervene n d guy said it was a mistake. few months later d guy wey Dem cut him hair run mad n d other guy don run away. so if u see that one spending money in a club u will still believe it's yahoo right? yahoo is deeper than what people think

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by dvkot(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2018
solonazzy:

wen dey arrest some, ppl like u would still call it personal vendetta....
Bros i dnt care about any politician let them all die for all i care weather APC or PDP or whatever, Dont you this that when EFCC starts to parade these miserable polithives in handcuff and send them to jail, yahoo guys will not think twice because of the fear of EFCC?
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by dvkot(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
Danniyounge:

stop using politician who steal money claims to support yahoo and cyber crimes,
fraud is a criminal offence, its them now ,when it get to politician arena we will understand.�
Since 1960 how many have they arrest? Orji uzor kalu 3Billion case has been thrown out of court, 21billion Air marshal fraud case is still lingering since 2016, so who is the bigger fraud here? Both yahoo boys and politicians are criminals but let them start setting example with politicians first.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by gameboyo: 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
werey ni bobo yi sha, How many politicians have they arrested? those ones that stole what belong to you and million other people too and made some die because of it. Have they arrest them?
Incase you don't know hush aint into yahoo yahoo, brokebittch
What is he into?
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by dvkot(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
gameboyo:

What is he into?
why should i give a 4uck what he is into?
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by sprints1: 11:12pm On May 15, 2018
people and the way dey reason abeg leave this yahoo boys joor....sort the country first before tackling issues that dont affect others...how yahoo take affect your life
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by dhardy09: 11:19pm On May 15, 2018
I really dont know who this Guy is Today is he supporting Shite Tomorrow he is protesting for Buhari to resign am confused on who he really is and what he does for a living other than being an errand boy for Charly Boy .. I think EFCC should investigate this Deji guy and Police should re arrest him ...

king1234:
is this not an over reach...even if hushpuppi commited a crime....did he commit it in Nigeria? Did he use any of the Nigerian financial system to facilitate the crime ..what of other countries he lives in don't they have jurisdiction...

let EFCC investigate the crimes omitted in Nigeria...i doubt their mandate exceeds the shores of Nigeria

even if Hushpuppi comes into Nigeria he has done noting wrong in Nigeria and he is not wanted by interpol so EFCC has no right to investigate him...

we are not in a police state
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by 2mch(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2018
kmaster007:
I think 9ice should no dem... you can play living things by 9ice to no who to arrest
grin grin grin. You no lie
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by kmaster007: 11:59pm On May 15, 2018
2mch:
grin grin grin. You no lie
nah to make efcc invite dem for small interrogation
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Georgeandrew919: 12:07am On May 16, 2018
Now the trending topic is now yahoo yahoo... Lemme ask a question, yahoo boys are they the problem we are having in the country right now?
Anyway I don't blame anyone of you making yahoo yahoo a trending story, I blame the broke b***h ass bloggers that does know what they are doing. Instead of giving the public something reasonable to discuss, they are giving us yahoo yahoo story..... Are the yahoo boys extravagant lifestyle affecting the national treasury? EFCC wen no know their right from their left, instead of fighting criminals that calls themselves politicians, na yahoo boys dem dey fund from club to club...... The fire when won burn them don reach Jabi..... Thunder fire all of them.... Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by winner01(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

I hope your children don't inherit your criminal mentality.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by winner01(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2018
100bands:
Jealousy and hate
Goto Dubai and arrest him na, shithole country and leaders
"If you call out a thief, he'll tell you you're jealous of his success"
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by abimic(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

He who aids a thief is also a thief, but wait o, you even have definition for Yahoo yahooo..... EFCC,bia...work dey nairaland o....
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by zudozz: 4:10am On May 16, 2018
And that is all your problem Arrest hushpuppy?? You no even worry about where your wife was last night?? Eghhu!
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by CeeManCollins(m): 4:38am On May 16, 2018
Neyoor:
[color=#770077]

Deji is bitting more than he can chew.

Apart from being Charly Boy's errand boy that no one is dragging such debilitating post with him, he still want to be putting his mouth in anything that goes around in this country.

Deji failed at politics before pitching his tent with "our mumu just started" group Yet, he still remains insignificant.

Can't he just face his struggle and remain Charly's puppet in peace without stepping on people's toe?

He is a Yoruba man na, back stabbers
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by EmmyDJourno: 5:05am On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

so once maga fall
guy man go chop

WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE A VICTIM, THEN COME AND READ THIS NONSENSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN AND SEE THAT YOU ARE FAR OFF FROM MATURITY

.....THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD....... cool
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by mokt(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2018
I believe there is more to these EFCC raiding Yahoo boys stories. But is it right for the EFCC to arrest/suspect any young baller for Yahoo even without evidences? This makes no sense. I'm sure they'll surely regret these acts soon. Some yahoo boys no dey joke o, I pitty EFCC sha. Sebi na corruption dey fight back before, if Yahoo fights back. hmm.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by banio: 6:27am On May 16, 2018
You think Dubai authorities have not investigated him. Who GOD has BLESSED no one can curse.
Re: Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC by Revolva(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2018
wetin concern am now...why should he be d one to tell efcc to investigate hushpuppi...

useless nigerians and snitching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdcD6hJYrA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.