Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (56480 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by robinicule(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Exwizard:
if only I can be blessed by someone here...... Just for once
send your acct no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana

Is ur paternal home Nigeria or maternal home Nigeria?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by ubsky(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Is d babe on ur dp a Nigerian?
Dis guy is definitely looking for a foreigner to marry��
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by s3tt1ngz003: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Really
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2018
WfBabakhay:
wow, i love your mom..
Omo ofo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2018
I just hope this one too wont later tell us about how he drove from Benin to Lagos state on empty tank

Cos this how they all started

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Maternal
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by s3tt1ngz003: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2018
robinicule:
send your acct no

That nice of you, but nairaland mods might end up banning him if he sent the details via this thread. I suspect.
But I think the details is on his profile already.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Omo ofo
why nt ask why i Luv ur mom..
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
WfBabakhay:
why nt ask why i Luv ur mom..
Cuz you're insane

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
mfmblog:
Many People (Even Members) Do Not Know Any Other Executive Of Mfm Save "Dr Olukoya".

I Have Decided To Share With You Guys His Name And Also His Pictures.

See Photos of #Kehinde Adegbolahan:

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/mfm-assistant-general-overseer-see-photos-kehinde-adegbolahan/

Only those that don't attend Onike wont know him. Even the third in command, we members know
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by s3tt1ngz003: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
robinicule:
send your acct no

That nice of you, but nairaland mod might end up banning him if he sent the details via this thread. I suspect
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Cuz you're insane
Beauty without Brain, dat's what u are, what makes u think i'm insane because i said i lov ur mom, if u were intelligent enuf u should have ask first to knw my reason 4 saying dat, remeber there's always a reason 4 every season.
Anyways do have a nice and bless day ahead

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2018
MFM has more than one AGO's
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Exwizard:

Bless u,

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Maternal
Are you in Nigeria presently?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Exwizard:
u can only get cursed here and definatly not for once
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2018
ubsky:
Dis guy is definitely looking for a foreigner to marry��
I swear.. Our naija babes are written off
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
What about pastor L. A AUDU, he's my uncle.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by jpmoriarti(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Yeye people, who are leading themselves and their gullible congregations to hell fire. No Nigerian pentecostal church can lead you to heaven. They are all idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Are you in Nigeria presently?
No. why?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2018
What has that has to do with us here? And to what usefulness is his face to us here pls And who cares who the hell is he Is NL MFM site or what

I'm a Christian but it annoys me hearing one person is GO or AGO or MAMA GO craps. So pls free us here ok.

Just last Sunday I attended my younger friend church for a programme and their GO or whatever boasting in the altar that his second private jet will be ready for his birthday by July 2018 and they all shouted praise the Lord in fact I was mad when some of those shouting praise the Lord that i saw I'm very sure just N200 is not in their pocket from their look and dress code. Pls free us I'm sick of these GO of a thing madness.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Beauty without Brain, dat's what u are, what makes u think i'm insane because i said i lov ur mom, if u were intelligent enuf u should have ask first to knw my reason 4 saying dat, remeber there's always a reason 4 every season.
Anyways do have a nice and bless day ahead
You're cancelled

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No. why?
Nothing really! Just asking.
It seems you are the one I follow on IG. Are you on IG?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Nothing really! Just asking.

It seems you are the one I follow on IG. Are you on IG?
I'm only on nairaland. I don't do social media actually

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2018
Mod, respect urself
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'm only on nairaland. I don't do social media actually

Are you kidding me?
Seriously you are indeed a foreigner.
Here in Nigeria, girls are on every platform looking for who they can suck dry.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Tloc(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
sonofthunder:

salvage... hahaha

Young man what are you salvaging? Did you brain mean SAVAGE!
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Tloc(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
sonofthunder:

salvage... hahaha

Young man what are you salvaging? Did your brain mean SAVAGE!
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2018
KDK:
I believe there are more than one Assistant G.O. Although he seems to be the most senior (rank and not age) amongst them. Kindly post pictures of the other A.G.O's as well.

Thank you.

But on another note, what has me knowing him got to do with making heaven? undecided . All I need to know is Jesus. "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death". Phil 3:10
Did you know Jesus from your sitting room,did you not belong to a denomination,knowing somebody is for information purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.