Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (55911 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by jbass1(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2018
You need serious deliverance.]
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'm only on nairaland. I don't do social media actually

Check your mail box
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Charliiee(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Are you kidding me?
Seriously you are indeed a foreigner.
Here in Nigeria, girls are on every platform looking for who they can suck dry.

You are a stupid boy, insulting your sisters just to get attention from a catfish.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Olatara(f): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Why should I know him? undecided
Display ur acct
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2018
HsLBroker:
i dont know why i love mfm so much, though i'm a rccg member
maybe because of their die,die,die prayers tongue
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by edi287: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
I attended MFM from when I was 7 till 3 years ago and I've never heard of this guy before.
Not surprising.. Olukoya himself is a lowkey kind of guy
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Olatara:
Display ur acct
I don't get? Will he give me 30billion
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by thatigboman: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2018
That's the picture of another fraudster
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by sats: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2018
of what use is this information to my spiritual life?
stop focusing on people, focus on God
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Thank you for introducing the deputy CEO of your church to us grin
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2018
OK so wat do u want us to now do with this info, op.

Any info that would not assist me in booting out the dullard come 2019 is unwarranted pls angry
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Are you kidding me?
Seriously you are indeed a foreigner.
Here in Nigeria, girls are on every platform looking for who they can suck dry.

What's the essence of this na.. You suppose be guy Man o.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
You're cancelled

What's going on?
Only Kilab uses that phrase on here. Are you what I'm thinking?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Charliiee:
You are a stupid boy, insulting your sisters just to get attention from a catfish.

To hell with such sisters
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Unicorn97:

What's going on?
Only Kilab uses that phrase on here. Are you what I'm thinking?
What is Kilab?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
What is Kilab?
Kilabeauty
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Unicorn97:

Kilabeauty
He's by brother
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Mckayzee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

To hell with such sisters

Quit the ass kissing baba.... you are better than this.

STOP DISGRACING GUYHOOD!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana

If that's truly you.....

Please give your parents a call and appreciate them,

Because you are black beauty...

Note : am not trying to flatter you, am just saying my mind.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Unicorn97:

Yea he told me sha.

Anyways I just wanted to send you back to him. I was on my own jeje when he told me he had a package for me.

Eventually what was the package?..............'You'

Like seriously? grin grin

Abeg help me tell him I'm not gay. I only do females.

Thank you grin
Are you okay in the head bro?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:

If that's truly you.....

Please give your parents a call and appreciate them,

Because you are black beauty...

Note : am not trying to flatter you, am just saying my mind.
Thank you
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you okay in the head bro?
You are cancelled.
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Unicorn97:

You are cancelled.
tongue tongue tongue

But why did you edit all your posts?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
tongue tongue tongue

But why did you edit all your posts?

Oga stop mentioning me.

I repeat. You are cancelled!
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mckayzee:

STOP DISGRACING GUYHOOD!
cool
Mckayzee:

STOP DISGRACING GUYHOOD!
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Unicorn97:

Oga stop mentioning me.

I repeat. You are cancelled!
Oga? Are you okay? I don't reply DMs
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
omocalabar:
strictly yoruba business and nothing more....TAC, CAC REDEEM, MFM etc i can keep counting

Bro, don't be misled. Christianity can not triablised. One body, one head...
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
SOJOSEPH:

Bro, don't be misled. Christianity can not triablised. One body, one head...
It's a Yoruba church period
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by CrazyRichNig(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana

Una dey lie for this nairaland sha. That's Justine Skye on your dp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.