Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet (32989 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by ideology(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2018
This is just the beginning

.yeyebrity life

The person that snitched should be fired.

@auracool if you are the one u don Bleep up

All the brands working with you should disengage you.

You can't be trusted
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by clive2u(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
Dont get it twisted, in nigeria even ur female neighbour that is older than u is ur aunty. Maybe thats the case here

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by crafteck(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nina see your life cheesy

Nina go b like Collins biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by ideology(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thrown into what? Who? I can't be thrown into confusion over such trivialities.

His life, His Sugar Mommy.

Someone should bundle and lock up these BB9ja Contestants and the likes of MC Galaxy,Tonto Dike and Davido.

We need fresh stories.

Hahahaha

Lets start the storyline
I told u to marry me instead you ran to Abuja.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by SoapQueen(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
ideology:

Hahahaha
Lets start the storyline ............... I told u to marry me instead you ran to Abuja.
Cc lalasticlala
Hehehehe.. You mean marry you? Okay, where yo ring at?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by jibs4lv(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
I honestly don't know people's headich, weda na him suger mummy or suger Anty, then what's the problem

all ds hungary bloggers sef undecided
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 15, 2018
mandate12:
Now let's assume she's his sugar mummy... What next?
I be wan ask the same thing o.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by ideology(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hehehehe.. You mean marry you? Okay, where yo ring at?

Let me not talk oooo

You want us to expose ourselves

Oya mix bleaching cream for me, I want give my new bae
cheesy grin
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by SoapQueen(f): 10:16pm On May 15, 2018
ideology:

Let me not talk oooo
You want us to expose ourselves
Oya mix bleaching cream for me, I want give my new bae cheesy grin
Haaaaa... Expose ke? Jor o. It's dishwashing soap I sell.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by ideology(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Haaaaa... Expose ke? Jor o. It's dishwashing soap I sell.

The ring still de oya, take flight to Lagos, let's go and see your people this weekend.

Where is lala, front page pls
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by FloxySmart(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2018
Aunty koor Ant ni
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by uchman48(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Maybe she's Aunty Juliet who is a family friend... undecided
i swear you are not okay.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by AFONJACOW(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2018
can I borrow this there auntie for just 2night... she will automatically forget ✈ flyboy... my 3rd leg can oil any Rusty engine
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by sapeleboi(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
mumu you nor see this one carry

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
oshe11:
Even those that were wishing Mrs Otedola was their Sugar Mommy go still dey here dey abuse Miracheesy

Bro pls stop it! Mummy cuppy is a respectable citizen
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by InductordeHenry(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2018
Medicine after death! Baba don carry em money go
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by kense88: 11:55pm On May 15, 2018
There is a very good chance that she is actually his sugar mummy. The age difference is too wide for them to have such fondness.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Nobody: 1:20am On May 16, 2018
pp802:
Why are they digging all these up? What are they hoping to gain? Destroy him?? Our problem no be buhari alone.......the problem yakpa upandan! undecided

It is his unstable fans that feel wronged by him that are bringing all this up. Isn't it obvious?

After the job they did badmouthing and decampaigning other housemates, it's only normal they'll turn around and tarnish his image too. Lmao, I'm here for it. #eatingpopcorn

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by PenlsCaP: 1:21am On May 16, 2018
pp802:
Why are they digging all these up? What are they hoping to gain? Destroy him?? Our problem no be buhari alone.......the problem yakpa upandan! undecided

Haters are still angry that he won.
U can see their pettiness
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by PenlsCaP: 1:21am On May 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Says who?
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by PenlsCaP: 1:23am On May 16, 2018
clive2u:
Dont get it twisted, in nigeria even ur female neighbour that is older than u is ur aunty. Maybe thats the case here

Dnt mind them mumus
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by InvertedHammer: 1:30am On May 16, 2018
/*

She is the sugar mummy.

The body language says it all.

Yes. They have had sex before.

*/
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Giel: 2:46am On May 16, 2018
See the same people that were calling Nina names, accusing her of using miracle, calling her a user, now that the tables have turned on miracle, They are shamelessly here saying what's the big deal that miracle has a sugar mummy Juliet. grin
Same people that shamelessly dragged Nina for Collins. Now it's Juliet's and miracle's turn they have nothing to say grin

Nina's core fans still Stan for her. Those who allowed Mina love to sway them from voting for her when she needed them most under the disguise that miracle will take care of Nina,
Bad news for them.

Also like that Nina has noticed the advice that she should be careful of Miracle.

Fan base that will drag their fave's girl and call her names at any given opportunity, at any little thing, and and fan base only likes her (Nina) when she makes their fave's happy as if she is a prop to their fave. Terrible things
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2018
I stopped reading when I got to "Juliet is Miracle's aunt" the idiot has forgotten that if she's his younger brother's aunt, it should've come out like, "she's our aunt" or, "she's my mom's youngest sister" or something like that.

Brothers have relatives in common naa. Even half brothers (step-this-and-that).

He would've known that if he wasn't a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Blackjesuszion: 6:47am On May 16, 2018
Who is Miracle? one of the bbn runners up I guess, me I only the winner Tobi and his runner up Alex.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by isybeke(f): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
Aunty ke,, family friend ni,, Miracle is a complete gilolo
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by bikefab(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2018
...so it is now a crime to have a shuga mummy...
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by oshe11: 7:35am On May 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol....
Go and view the last thread abt her
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

Go and view the last thread abt her

Really? I don't believe in gossips bt how do i do Dat? Point me in that direction.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by oshe11: 7:40am On May 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Really? I don't believe in gossips bt how do i do Dat? Point me in the direction.
https://www.nairaland.com/4503354/dj-cuppy-mum-strike-pose
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
https://www.nairaland.com/4503354/dj-cuppy-mum-strike-pose

Lol I don't see anything wrong or unusual about the actual post besides guys expressing their vain imaginations which has nothing to do with the lady.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by Lloydfather(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2018
Ti n ba ri iru OBO yi, emi na ma'a do ni.
Hen ki ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.