Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet (32991 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by oshe11: 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Lol I don't see anything wrong or unusual about the actual post besides guys expressing their vain imaginations which has nothing to do with the lady.
Lol....

If given the chance, they wud date her but same people are castigating Mira. Hence my earlier post....

Shey U can now see the correlation?
Re: Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

If given the chance, they wud date her but same people are castigating Mira. Hence my earlier post....

Shey U can now see the correlation?

Ohhh k. Dats nigerians for u. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo) / JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.