Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead (26589 Views)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ondo State / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by maxiuc(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2018
angry
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by opymx: 10:32pm On May 15, 2018
WEALTHOLA:
RIP to the dead

But I think police station is opposite the bank
Yes. There is a police station directly opposite the bank. In fact, the King's palace also shares fence with the bank
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by justflow1(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2018
Rapoo:
whenever a bank is robbed, it enriches some bankers.

if you know you know.
how oooo Mr. sabi sabi. Every teller in some tier 1 banks like Gtb shouldnt hold for any reason an amount more than 2million naira, and it equivalents in FX, tier 2 banks like heritage and the likes of others might hold lesser, if otherwise the insurance on that teller is null and void, and you think insurance companies would pay for your own miscarriage? tar! they will reveal cctv and carry out rigorous scrutiny with both internal/external auditors and times with the police. this processes might even take month depending on the nature of the attack,

One of my family freind deal in cars, one of Guiness truck ran into his car store and damaged about 5 vehicles, he hasnt been reimbursed since last year march, what the insurance company is saying is "under investigation". And you should know that a multinational company like Guiness would never have dealings with a quack insurer.

The bottomline is that the only money u can cart away with during a robbery in a bank as a bank official is change/stipends. Intriguingly, no man can withstand the power of coercion of this bloody robbers, you might not even rememeber your name, left alone remembering to enrich your pocket. And If peradventure you are caught, dont be surprise you might be connected to the robbery.
My cent tho

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Reference(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2018
shortgun:
Where's d police?
The Govt should make fire arms available to all... let's start to defend ourselves in this country.
We can't continue to be seating ducks.

'sitting ducks' you mean.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Pentools(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2018
sparog:

Like say thief no dey abroad abi

Mr, read and accurately comprehend my first four lines.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Diso60090(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
LAzy Nigerian youth
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by sharpwriter(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
justflow1:

The bottomline is that the only money u can cart away with during a robbery in a bank as a bank official is change/stipends. Intriguingly, no man can withstand the power of coercion of this bloody robbers, you might not even rememeber your name, left alone remembering to enrich your pocket. And If peradventure you are caught, dont be surprise you might be connected to the robbery.
My cent tho

Lol... I believe that's not what the person you quoted meant. Who enriches his pockets in the middle of deadly cross fire? How much can you hide successfully? I believe he meant that some of these bankers sometimes liaise with armed robbers and get them information on how their banks can be attacked and looted. The betraying banker gets his shares later shortly after the matter has died down. Chikena !

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by coolh3ad(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol... I believe that's not what the person you quoted meant. Who enriches his pockets in the middle of deadly cross fire. How much can you hide successfully. I believe he meant that some of these bankers sometimes liaise with armed robbers and get them information on how their banks can be attacked and looted. The betraying banker gets his shares later shortly after the matter has died down. Chickena !

Thanks for explaining to the Bros. I been dey wonder whether he no understand wetin dem type.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by justflow1(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol... I believe that's not what the person you quoted meant. Who enriches his pockets in the middle of deadly cross fire? How much can you hide successfully? I believe he meant that some of these bankers sometimes liaise with armed robbers and get them information on how their banks can be attacked and looted. The betraying banker gets his shares later shortly after the matter has died down. Chikena !
well the preposition is dicey, i will say he commited a fallacy of amphiboly there, there is a syntactic deficiency in the gramatical construction, which gave rise to two distinct interpretation and the guy in question would be positing to the meaning you gave to the word as an escape route, giving deaf ears to other meaning which could have been deduced from the sentence by others. The bros said Whenever (and not When) so there is always an insider informant in any bank robbery any where anytime.... Nevertheless i dont think bankers arranging with armed robbers against their bank is obtainable, if we are to count bank officials who had lost there lives in bank robbery attack in the past 10 years in nigeria, you will see that it dosn't worth it atall, because on a long run you might get stab by the people you think you have had a successful raport with, to me bankers and accountants are concern with their welfare on the long run

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by sharpwriter(m): 12:31am On May 16, 2018
justflow1:
well the preposition is dicey, i will say he commited a fallacy of amphiboly there, there is a syntactic deficiency in the gramatical construction, which gave rise to two distinct interpretation and the guy in question would be positing to the meaning you gave to the word as an escape route, giving deaf ears to other meaning which could have been deduced from the sentence by others. The bros said Whenever (and not When) so there is always an insider informant in any bank robbery any where anytime.... Nevertheless i dont think bankers arranging with armed robbers against their bank is obtainable, if we are to count bank officials who had lost there lives in bank robbery attack in the past 10 years in nigeria, you will see that it dosn't worth it atall, because on a long run you might get stab by the people you think you have had a successful raport with, to me bankers and accountants are concern with their welfare on the long run

Wetin do me and vocabularies wey yu dey write? shocked Na wa o....Yu sha jux wanna intimidate. E ku oyinbo sir! Anyways, I got your message cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by justflow1(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2018
sharpwriter:

Wetin do me and vocabularies wey yu dey write? shocked Na wa o....Yu sha jux wanna intimidate. E ku oyinbo sir! Anyways, I got your message cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by abimic(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2018
Rapoo:

if you know you know.
Huh! *clears throat* young man, this is abba kyari, I need no more introduction, your attention is needed in our office, crime department for further interrogation to unravel the mystery behind this unending robbery of banks in poor states, u have a lot to tell us. Need utter no word as anything said would be used against u in court of buhari law.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by livinbygrace: 2:00am On May 16, 2018
Nobody wants to continue to suffer and lives in this hell on earth of a country and if care is. It taking ,robbery rate will increase very soon .So those of you hailing and praising Efcc and SARS for molesting and harassing innocent boys,continue.You will have to choose between laptop and guns.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Dami12345: 2:33am On May 16, 2018
sparog:

Like say thief no dey abroad abi

Thank you oh.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by sammirano: 3:21am On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
The insecurity in this country is getting out of hand. Our security agents need to sit up.

They are actually sleeping currently.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by IkemChris(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2018
Oh Lord this bank that we use to collect our Alawee chai, The first and only bank in Ilawe. But come to think of it how much can this mumu rubbers get from this bank? This bank that will always tell us to wait no money. Na wa oooooo there is so much hunger in the land.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Hargbo(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2018
Buhari
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Ospic2014: 6:31am On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
The insecurity in this country is getting out of hand. Our security agents need to sit up.
where sit dey for sit up
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by BENTWIN: 7:59am On May 16, 2018
The bank that is nearly opposite the police station, there is no fear of police in Nigeria thieves again, police need to be empowered so that they will be able to tackle these wicked minded soul not only to be collecting tip from Okada riders in extension to others innocent Nigeria citizens. 'A ruru re mo Lulawe'
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Tobycharles: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
I give up on ds country
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by lekzyn(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2018
rest in peace bro Yemi
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Ndkings1(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2018
Has anyone noticed that the issues of armed robbery bounced back after buhari took over from Jonathan.
During Jonathan's tenure armed robbery became a thing of the past and we even tought it has gone for good. That time, I was even wondering how did it happen??
But now a days, the menace suddenly begining to rejuvenate with bloody cases.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by brunobaba(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Rapoo:

if you know you know.
As at the time i read your post,you had 24 likes...including you would make 25 stupid people on this thread..
what you dont know,dont delve into
If you dont know,you dont know.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by brunobaba(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2018
justflow1:
how oooo Mr. sabi sabi. Every teller in some tier 1 banks like Gtb shouldnt hold for any reason an amount more than 2million naira, and it equivalents in FX, tier 2 banks like heritage and the likes of others might hold lesser, if otherwise the insurance on that teller is null and void, and you think insurance companies would pay for your own miscarriage? tar! they will reveal cctv and carry out rigorous scrutiny with both internal/external auditors and times with the police. this processes might even take month depending on the nature of the attack,

One of my family freind deal in cars, one of Guiness truck ran into his car store and damaged about 5 vehicles, he hasnt been reimbursed since last year march, what the insurance company is saying is "under investigation". And you should know that a multinational company like Guiness would never have dealings with a quack insurer.

My cent tho
You have spoken well bro,the guy is evidently an ignoramus.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
Postanalyser:
Yoruba lazy(and lousy) youths, doing what they are born to do.

They are learning from the MAsters if 'thiefry", the brothers from the yEast, awon omo oloripelebe.
Danbamsa yaro kawoi
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Rapoo(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2018
brunobaba:

As at the time i read your post,you had 24 likes...including you would make 25 stupid people on this thread..
what you dont know,dont delve into
If you dont know,you dont know.

how old are you please
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2018
Pentools:
Hmmmm.... I can never over-flog this, the best thing that can happen to anybody is leaving this doom-nation, although no safest heavens on earth but at least there are safer ones.

May we never be in a wrong place at the wrong time or in a wrong place at the right time, In Jesus mighty name...AMEN!!!!

RIP to the dead tho!
Ameen
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by iamdynamite(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2018
Ndkings1:
Has anyone noticed that the issues of armed robbery bounced back after buhari took over from Jonathan.
During Jonathan's tenure armed robbery became a thing of the past and we even tought it has gone for good. That time, I was even wondering how did it happen??
But now a days, the menace suddenly begining to rejuvenate with bloody cases.
it seems you have short memory, the lekki bank robbery was during who's tenure...i dont know why we must politicize everything...a thief is a thief no matter who is in power
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Obdk: 11:02am On May 16, 2018
south west armed robbery ajd skull mining capital of Nigeria the youths ve gone bad.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead by Smooyis(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti kete.
I just pity the owner of the blue Toyota Camry.

What about the lives that were lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained / Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.