Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (134373 Views)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / 4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by coolscott(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2018
poseidon12:
They are Fulani killers, not just armed bandits. Nigerians are now scared of mentioning Fulani as the killers.
Who is scared?
Me?
Even Channels TV still says Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:59am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They came with Buhari and they shall go with him Insha Allah when we vote the terrorist out of Aso Rock ..

At the middle of the video they can be heard chanting " SAI BABA BUHARI"

HMMMMMMMMMM

YOU ARE WRONG.
THE BUHARI THEY ARE REFERRING TO IS THEIR LEADER ALSO KNOWN AS BUHARI.
PRESENTLY HE IS DEAD.KILLED BY HIS OWN MEN.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Skepticus: 1:23am On May 16, 2018
alsudaes1:
What do they really want

I wonder who gives them the guns, I doubt these ones could afford to buy the guns

watching the video, though I don't understand their language but I could hear one of them hailing . . ..

Like the language, you wouldn't understand anything else.

Those are men trained for heartless murders

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:49am On May 16, 2018
to tell you that these idiots are sponsored by buhari....

at 1:56 the guy shooting the video can be heard sayin "sai buhari"

may God save us in this Nigeria from these heartless animals..sons of belial

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by skales67(m): 3:00am On May 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol so because i'm indulging your foolishness online you think i'm a poor man in your league?

btw I said Ibo monarchs you are bringing ifeanyi ubah. it seems you have serious comprehension issues grin how did you pass junior waec English? grin

i made that comparison for you to realize that what your over-bleached monarchs enjoy in their open defecation enclave is being enjoyed by ordinary businessmen down in the east. Seems your grey matter is full of garbage to discern when someone wants to spite you even more. cheesy cheesy

Since you are really serious about monarchs, let me oblige you abit...

First photo below is a Rolls Royce belonging to the H.R.H Igwe Lawrence Nwafor Okonkwo (JP) Anamanalike III Ikenga of Ichi

the one below belongs to Chief Tony Ezenna, Elenma 1...the Ikenga of Akokwa.

I am guessing "Ikenga" is an af*nja title abi?

Continue your show of foolishness here on a public forum. Cone headed chestbeater grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 3:37am On May 16, 2018
And these lots are working freely, even with AK47 rifles. Wat happened to Nigeria? How did we get here? I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by 2016v2017: 3:42am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess these are the Gaddafi-trained Malians, Lybians & Nigeriens according to Buhari(-the failed president) that have been violating Nigeria's sovereignty & have defied all the array of security agencies that Nigeria has today
That was how fulani herdsmen were flaunting brand new AK-47 rifles on motorcycle sometimes back while buying fuel at a filling station in Zamfara state.What was done to them? Absolutely nada! sad
Meanwhile the only persons the Nigerian security agencies can flex their muscles against are the stunch antagonists of the useless government & hapless Nigerian masses. undecided cry cry cry
Where are the Army/Python Dancers, DSS, SARS/Mobile/Convensional Police now Perhaps going after NK brother.Shithole country with shithole leaders.
Buhari and family will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by 2016v2017: 3:42am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They came with Buhari and they shall go with him Insha Allah when we vote the terrorist out of Aso Rock ..

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by ivandragon: 3:55am On May 16, 2018
only terrorists delight in filming themselves brandishing weapons...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by desmond2pk: 4:29am On May 16, 2018
God saved us when Jonathan relinquished power to buhari. There would have been an all out war against the ibos and Christians.
All there people were buhari army waiting to unleash on southerners if buhari didn't win.
Let them be killing themselves over there.
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 5:25am On May 16, 2018
Hmmmm ! dis is very serious ad Our useless army arrested a spiritualist protecting his pipu from dis vampires yerstday.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Jaideyone(m): 5:39am On May 16, 2018
skales67:

i made that comparison for you to realize that what your over-bleached monarchs enjoy in their open defecation enclave is being enjoyed by ordinary businessmen down in the east. Seems your grey matter is full of garbage to discern when someone wants to spite you even more. cheesy cheesy

Since you are really serious about monarchs, let me oblige you abit...

First photo below is a Rolls Royce belonging to the H.R.H Igwe Lawrence Nwafor Okonkwo (JP) Anamanalike III Ikenga of Ichi

the one below belongs to Chief Tony Ezenna, Elenma 1...the Ikenga of Akokwa.

I am guessing "Ikenga" is an af*nja title abi?

Continue your show of foolishness here on a public forum. Cone headed chestbeater grin grin
I said which of your ezes have one and you are giving me pictures of a chief. or you think I don't know the difference between a chief and king? grin keep running around In circles.

illiterate cheesy
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by mokt(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Common sense, who sponsor terrorists and still claim credit for it? Which terrorist group has ever disclosed it's sponsors?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by abmonline: 6:26am On May 16, 2018
how did they get this video?what are they benefiting from this senseless killings or are they sponsored by politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by stonemasonn: 6:51am On May 16, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by RillJ(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2018
The govt will never go after these ones
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by lastempero: 6:54am On May 16, 2018
I heard one shouting said buhari shocked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by isybeke(f): 7:02am On May 16, 2018
They are even smiling sef, see teeth
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 16, 2018
Hmmm! That is all I can say.
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Blonchilli(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I heard it too
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by hush15: 7:09am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess these are the Gaddafi-trained Malians, Lybians & Nigeriens according to Buhari(-the failed president) that have been violating Nigeria's sovereignty & have defied all the array of security agencies that Nigeria has today
That was how fulani herdsmen were flaunting brand new AK-47 rifles on motorcycle sometimes back while buying fuel at a filling station in Zamfara state.What was done to them? Absolutely nada! sad
Meanwhile the only persons the Nigerian security agencies can flex their muscles against are the stunch antagonists of the useless government & hapless Nigerian masses. undecided cry cry cry
Where are the Army/Python Dancers, DSS, SARS/Mobile/Convensional Police now Perhaps going after NK brother.Shithole country with shithole leaders.

Atleast, we know who owns the truckload shipments of ammunitions we have been hearings of that federal government said they intercepted but couldnt find the culprits....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by awa(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2018
Same idiots shouting sai Baba and somebody will tell me he is not their sponsor.... Okay ohhh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 16, 2018
the shithole keeps heading south by the seconds!

......yet, the redundant ancestor @ aso keeps blaming dead gadafi.

#PATHETIC FILTH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 16, 2018
OkekeChristian:
I honestly have nothing to say.
I just have a question. What political party does Sowore belong to? undecided

its in the works. they are forming a coalition..
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Gidoka(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2018
These are the ones that will cause problem if he loses the election,
everything has been planned out.
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by magzey: 7:43am On May 16, 2018
they are taking Boko Haram Style, Snap in the Bush, i did not see any Building for me to agree they are walking freely as the Head line stated. this is fake news/post.

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2018
and their father is busy counting dollars to give them at EFCC........

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Alanzazani: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
Useless country. A forward thinking government instead of disarming people will register vigilantes and arm them well. That is the easiest way to tackle security challenges. Our leaders in Nigeria can't see beyond their noses always politicising everything. A good vigilante will send this bunch of cowards to thier early graves. Anambra state is an example where it worked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2018
Keep feeling everything is fine and be hoping on ur government

The war is religious

The sword has been buried again in the sea

The jihad war has begun

THE POPE, CARDINALS, PASTORS, REVS, AU, HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL BODIES WILL KEEP QUIET WHILE THEY SLUTTER YOU

IT HAPPENED BEFORE IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN

THERES NOTHING LIKE ONE NIGERIA

NIGERIA HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED AS AN ISLAMIC STATE

THE CHRISTIAN NEIGHBORS(THE INFIDELS) ARE A THREAT TO THEM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by skales67(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
I said which of your ezes have one and you are giving me pictures of a chief. or you think I don't know the difference between a chief and king? grin keep running around In circles.

illiterate cheesy

Chai! Your folly is legendary and should be carved on stone to be cited as a case study about how not to be stupid. cheesy cheesy

So chiefs who are under kings (Ezes) according to you drive Rolls Royce in the East and it is a King who will have problems in owning one? Can you see how demented you are when it comes to arguing logically? Was the first pic of the Ikenga of Ichi not that of a KING (Igwe)?

Shifting goalposts unnecessarily.

Now let me drop my last word for you...the kings in Igboland can own Rolls Royce, Maybachs, Lambos and any expensive car if they want. But you know what? They are not interested in all that rubbish frivolities which your over-bleached obas shove around. They are more interested in the welfare of the people and strict adherence to the traditions and customs of their various kingdoms which they are privileged to rule. That is why you can never hear of an Igwe raping a corper that was sent to serve in his constituent unlike your randy uncivilized savage obads who shamelessly look for any available vagina to f*ck not minding if it even belongs to a senile female, animal or even a cadaver.

The very first Nigerian to own a Rolls Royce was an Igbo man...the father of the great Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu but you will never see or hear Igbos rant about it unlike open defecators who will rant over irrelevant and mediocre things such as a specie of yam grown in their bush region having the ability to make a woman conceive twins. STONE AGE CAVEMEN THINKING grin grin grin

Let me leave you and concentrate on my work while you jump from thread to thread in support of killer herdsmen who are the foot soldiers of your masters the Fulanis all day with your promo data because you are unemployed and jobless. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by Jaideyone(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2018
skales67:

Chai! Your folly is legendary and should be carved on stone to be cited as a case study about how not to be stupid. cheesy cheesy

So chiefs who are under kings (Ezes) according to you drive Rolls Royce in the East and it is a King who will have problems in owning one? Can you see how demented you are when it comes to arguing logically? Was the first pic of the Ikenga of Ichi not that of a KING (Igwe)?

Shifting goalposts unnecessarily.

Now let me drop my last word for you...the kings in Igboland can own Rolls Royce, Maybachs, Lambos and any expensive car if they want. But you know what? They are not interested in all that rubbish frivolities which your over-bleached obas shove around. They are more interested in the welfare of the people and strict adherence to the traditions and customs of their various kingdoms which they are privileged to rule. That is why you can never hear of an Igwe raping a corper that was sent to serve in his constituent unlike your randy uncivilized savage obads who shamelessly look for any available vagina to f*ck not minding if it even belongs to a senile female, animal or even a cadaver.

Let me leave you and concentrate on my work while you jump from thread to thread in support of killer herdsmen who are the foot soldiers of your masters the Fulanis all day with your promo data because you are unemployed and jobless. cheesy cheesy
you keep committing silly assumptions. it's no hidden knowledge that the chiefs are sometimes richer than the king himself. so jumping into conclusion that the king must have RR because a chief does is the height of stupidity grin all these long jargons don't equate intelligence!!! !D

my point is if your ezes have RR then show us the picture cheesy or are the cars invisible?

sense fall on you grin illiterate
Re: Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) by skales67(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
you keep committing silly assumptions. it's no hidden knowledge that the chiefs are sometimes richer than the king himself. so jumping into conclusion that the king must have RR because a chief does is the height of stupidity grin all these long jargons don't equate intelligence!!! !D

my point is if your ezes have RR then show us the picture cheesy or are the cars invisible?

sense fall on you grin illiterate

Ode! If I bring photos of Ezes with RRs, you will ask me to provide that of Ichies (kingmakers). If i do, you'll ask me to provide that of Nzes. If provided, you'll still ask for that of the dibias (native doctors)
Who doesn't know the average af*nja man? Typically confused set of people who don't know what they want or why they even exist with a tainted weird origin (descendants of a broad-nosed demon who fell from the sky). grin grin

Ewedu is bad for your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.