Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (135458 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Aboks(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
As shared by a Facebook user, Dessy King:

BEAUTIFUL LADY RAPED TO DEATH BY HER BROTHER!

A young lady named Chigozirim Alum, From Ezza South LGA of ebonyi state, lost her life on 14th of March 2020 after being brutally raped by her elder brother who took some Sexx enhancer, locally called man power.

Chigozirim fondly called chigol was a student of Ebonyi State College Of Education before her untimely demise.

Tests conducted revealed that she had been raped repeatedly, even when she was unconscious.

There was a trace of R.... in her blood.

Chigozirim's corpse is currently in the mortuary and her elder brother Larry, who is 30 years is currently in Police custody and further investigation is still ongoing.

Girls, please be careful when you're out anywhere, especially in a party, don't leave your drink unattended.(Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are unopened or sealed; don't even taste someone else's drink).
For guys -
Please inform all your female family members, relatives and friends.

Remember you also have sisters or might one day have a daughter(s) Please share to protect and save lives.

BELOW ARE PICTURES OF CHIGOZIRIM AND LARRY

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136775637856973&id=104219981112539

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by otunbalamba: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2020
WTF. This guy should be locked up with 2 well-built military men for 2 hours

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by athaboi(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2020
He did this to his sister? There is more to that, he's seriously up to something and not just for pleasure

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Sylraph1: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Some people are just devil in human form....

How do one even get sexually attracted to his blood sister??

The bastard should be strip naked,tied up and put on a private flight to ITALY or CHINA(WUHAN)...

Rip to the very beautiful girl....

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Incest, rape and murder at the same time? Tufiakwa! This is worse than Corona. angry

483 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by biz9ja(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kolaq People

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Jabioro: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
He is a wicked soul from the pit of hell.@30 he is still messing around, doing unthinkable..I am hundred per cent sure he is wicked..

15 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by culf: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
unbelievable!!!
Now that sex is soooo easy, free and cheap to get. Its unfortunate

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Franzinni: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
angry
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Comedian2019: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
I won't be surprised to hear that it's one old fool that deceived him that he would get rich if he sleeps with his sister.

Mumus everywhere

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Tonyspecial(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abomination, Aru

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Realadey(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa o cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Randy100: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rohypnol is what killed the young girl. A brother that is meant to protect his sister from other guys.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
from what I can see they may be siblings but products of different marriage and have probably been having an affair together (not my problem)until she got admission and she no longer want to continue and then this happened,it's not easy and ordinary for a guy to just rape his sister(my problem) nor to even say drug her,may her soul find peace .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by crackhouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Both the boy and the girl are pussies
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Dreiwizzy: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
A brothel could've safe his ass. Poor girl gone so soon mysteriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
ELDER brother?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Remijuice: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Incest, rape and Murder at the same time? Tufiakwa!

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by danny56: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
And our @Op had to reveal so much about the drug and how to get it... undecided

More harm than good!

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Princessabby99(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by NOL2dworld(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Evil things like this just dont happen, there is always some strange power attached to it.

This world is not ordinary the way the eye sees it, we need to be prayerful and check our ways..

Even If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

It is important not to take your adversary for granted and as it is written in John 10:10 the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy and he will not give up until Jesus comes back.

Are U going through a difficult patch in your marriage, in your business or on your job? 

Do U feel U have been kept on hold or it seems your life is going round in circles? 

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Neroiam(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
sad
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Humphrizy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Chaaii...wonders shall never end...
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by chukwugoziegi: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Aru!!!!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by peknobodra: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
cheesy hi
Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by ChukwuSent(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
May Her Soul Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by morikee: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shameless he-goat. May God delivers you from evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Your own sister. Na wah.
Enough mofos reading this will still rape.
Bros don't do it. After that akamu pour out your eye go clear. By then it's too late .You Don commit crime. If konji hold you and you no fit hold am, at least you get data. Find one X-rated site. Wrap your hand around your shaft and listen to the sound. A well practiced hand even sweet pass punna. Once done you go dey alright.

If God bless you with cash find Olosho. Them dey years of experience. No matter how your gbola big reach dem go collect am. Them no go die.

Or use shibaraba style. Go under shower stay there for a while. Unless na konji from village the gbola must go down. Na him I dey use since my love Don leave me for one guy because of weekend outings and movies.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power by WebmasterMind: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Reasons Why You Should Always say no to sex enhancing drugs

Visit The 100 Natural Sex Booster to learn the natural ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.