Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial (6753 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? / Ur Worst Tv Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by sonerkind(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2010
Best ad, for now gotta be the Heineken ad where a couple and their friends were screaming their heads off, i love that ad .

Worst, Yoyo bitters ad, whoever created that ad is a shame to the advertising profession.

One pertinent ingredient for a successful ad is the element of humour, the ability of an ad to make use of humour to convey its message is vital
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by miftah: 4:43pm On May 28, 2010
Ppl wit diff opinion,but mine is dat stupid ad of INDOMIE NOODLES, Op`s , u `re surprise, It has vitamin dat make ur eyes clear! can u luk at the boy named junior ao clear his eyes were,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, embarassed so,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On a good day dat small boy is entitle to a RECOMMENDED GLASS, u all kno the value of dat,
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Newest: 5:20pm On May 28, 2010
Chivita,
I hate it

When u thirsty
when u hungry
chi popo or wats it called
yuppie yuppie yuppie it fils my Tommy
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by NeroPapas(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2010
Guy that of Heineken is too much, Let me break it down for ya

Those four guys are friends so the ladies and they are couples. One of the couples just moved into a new apartment and the wife is trying to show them round the house, and you know women and fashion, if you watch very well, the wardrobe was the last place she took the to atleast to show off and surprise her friend and the screaming was their way of being happy for their friend. The husband on the other side is showing the friend the secret part of the house and you know how it is when it comes to beer and men so the guys had to sream their lungs out overshadowing the women and the women were so surprised wandering what could make the men act that way, with this analysis, go and see the video again and be a part of it. grin
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Oba234: 6:04pm On May 28, 2010
NeroPapas:

Those four guys are friends so the ladies and they are couples. One of the couples just moved into a new apartment and the wife is trying to show them round the house, and you know women and fashion, if you watch very well, the wardrobe was the last place she took the to atleast to show off and surprise her friend and the screaming was their way of being happy for their friend. The husband on the other side is showing the friend the secret part of the house and you know how it is when it comes to beer and men so the guys had to sream their lungs out overshadowing the women and the women were so surprised wandering what could make the men act that way, with this analysis, go and see the video again and be a part of it. grin

Thanks for stating the obvious smiley
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by lordkratos: 7:09pm On May 28, 2010
Best advert: MTN [Two world wars and one world cup]
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Newest: 7:41pm On May 28, 2010
NeroPapas:

Yea thats what its all about, and its tight , me love it
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2010
I still believe Heineken adverts are top of the range & world class. There's one I don't see any more on TV; A guy takes a lady out on a date, they order 2 glasses of Heineken, the guy spots that the glass served him is not as full as the lady's, he distracts her & immediately switches glasses! Quite smart and hilarious if u ask me.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by NaijaNaWaa: 8:08pm On May 28, 2010
As for the best, I will give it to Areva. The one that used animation and an old school pop, Funky Town. It was simply mindblowing, short and classy with the synchronised dance steps. As for the worst, maybe all Zenith Bank commercials. Never well produced. Looks to me like an in-house, cost-saving, we-too-can-do-it kind of commercials.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Youngk(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2010
my best'1'udeme: my friend was a great man when he was a boy, '2'the who wants to be a millonaire where a little girl is asking his father question acting like frank the anchor'3'the Glo 1st year anniversary where sunny ade i think played a song like glo is one happy aniversary'4'the peak milk the story of papilo(kanu)papilo i no say one day u go maka us proud and the papilo telling his son story'but kanu's assent was somehow '5'the bank phb ads especiall the one day water will be use to drive a car and the unbelivable is not in PHB bank dictonary even if u check online www.Bankphb.Com'6'the motorolla where a woman started dancing uncontrollable with many great moves,hello moto'7'formula1 ads from supersports where a little african boy built a f motor with local material and it turned to a big f motor engine'8'indomine where a father is eating withing with the children with plate of indomine on top of a turning table, These are my best advert but remember my friend udeme was a great man
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Youngk(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2010
my best'1'udeme: my friend was a great man when he was a boy, '2'the who wants to be a millonaire where a little girl is asking his father question acting like frank the anchor'3'the Glo 1st year anniversary where sunny ade i think played a song like glo is one happy aniversary'4'the peak milk the story of papilo(kanu)papilo i no say one day u go maka us proud and the papilo telling his son story'but kanu's assent was somehow '5'the bank phb ads especiall the one day water will be use to drive a car and the unbelivable is not in PHB bank dictonary even if u check online www.Bankphb.Com'6'the motorolla where a woman started dancing uncontrollable with many great moves,hello moto'7'formula1 ads from supersports where a little african boy built a f motor with local material and it turned to a big f motor engine'8'indomine where a father is eating withing with the children with plate of indomine on top of a turning table, These are my best advert but remember my friend udeme was a great man
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by lizzybabe1(f): 8:41pm On May 28, 2010
I love ALL the Meerkat Adverts. Seemplez! kiss kiss
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by madprof(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2010
delegiwa,
the advert you are talking about belongs to mtn, not glo. hope you're not deluded!
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by declem(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2010
WU NA DEY TALK OF THE WORST ADVERT, NA NEVER C FIRST, ABEG MAKE UNA COME MINNA COME C ADVER WEY GO MAKE U CRY.DO U KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN MINNA DONT WATCH NTA MINNA AGAIN.COS OF THEIR STUPID ADVERT, INFACT NO NTA IN MINNA.FROM THEIR PROGRAMMED TO ADVERT IS ALL Bleep UP,
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by ladi02(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2010
Gocompare advert
118 118
moneysupermarket.com

i wonder each time i see them, who could have come up with such rubbish!
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by olaolabiy: 11:18pm On May 28, 2010
the worst is 'webuyanycar.com'. and their slogan, kai.

we buy any car, gann , gann
we buy any car, gann , gann

really bad, man
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by benboa(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2010
SKYE BANK's-- I WISH I HAD SOMEONE WHO WOULD HELP WITH MA DREAMS
SAYING YES TO MY NEEDS, Ilove that advert, so touching kiss
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by aieromon(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2010
I still wonder what made Jide Kosoko sign up for the ''Welcome to Chivita country'' advert. undecided
My all time fav has to be the Coca Cola advert for Germany 2006 world cup.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by fender(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2010
My bests: Heineken walk in fridge advert, Guinness football scout advert
My worst: MTN fastlink 3g advert. Too fake for my liking. the babe's summersault, the speed of the internet connectivity all very fake!! angry angry
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by mbulela: 12:45am On May 29, 2010
me loves that Doritos ad on page 1
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by msb247(m): 1:33am On May 29, 2010
my best ad is that of mtn fastlink. the stunts and the 'what took u so long'. grin grin grin
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Ayetoro360: 5:13am On May 29, 2010
Love em budlights and Geico commercials

Hate em old spice commericals, pa pa pa pa power, nonsence!!!
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Kam2k9: 5:22am On May 29, 2010
best ad hv seen is guiness MY FRIEND UDEME IS A GREAT MAN n hv seen many useless ad, cant mention em all
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by oseiwe(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2010
aieromon:

My all time fav has to be the Coca Cola advert for Germany 2006 world cup.
Seconded. We all speak football. Boyfriend and husband dey celebrate Nigeria win Argentina.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by simplychic(f): 6:28am On May 29, 2010
i love mark& spencer's new ad ''because,just because'' where the woman winked her eyes.
I love dfs ad
also that hd ad where a woman was asked to act as if she caught her husband cheating on her with a bird and the woman was like ''who is she,do you love him? & the man answered don't answer that''
honestly that go compare ad makes me sick with the noise.
It pays to be confused confuses me anytime i watch it
that money supermarket guy is crazy
118 118 guys are gay
we buy anycar ad sounds naughty.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by desgiezd(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2010
I love the later humorous part of Baba Blue advert where a lawyer was defending his client in court and suddenly lost his voice. Baba Blue appeared on the scene and gave him a throat clearing candy. Eventually he defended his client successfully and the client discharged and acquitted. Now the humorous part: Immediately they came out of the court, the client thanked Baba Blue and then the clincher "I SWEAR I NO GO DO AM AGAIN"
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by princeL1: 10:01am On May 29, 2010
wonder why someone will say the Heineken advert does not make sense. that advert makes so much sense. there is this rubbish advert i heard on rhythm 93.7 which i think should be banned. the girl asks her friend to guess WHAT she saw yesterday and the friend goes "my ex boyfriend" . the other girl was like i said what not who, adverts like that should not be aired in civil societies. when women are on the receiving end, the whole world will know about it, i remember some women rights group advocating that the old MTN advert where the man calls his mother and says "mama its a boy" should be banned because they celebrated the birth if a boy, how on earth will you call your ex boy friend a thing?
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by teeluv(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2010
msb247:

my best ad is that of mtn fastlink. the stunts and the 'what took u so long'. grin grin grin

youre the 1st person that likes the advert, and i honestly dont see what was so special in he phrase,
and why would you give some documents without putting it a file, and are you saying she did all that stunts and nobody noticed. please, the advert has so many flaws, i cant even mention,
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by weblessyou: 11:46am On May 29, 2010
hi Pady2!
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by olaolabiy: 11:51am On May 29, 2010
simplechic,
ur pix fine oo. hw u dey?
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by samwash(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2010
As for me i love all red bull advert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It / I’m Alive – Actor Odunlade Adekola Debunks Death Rumour / What Movie's Poster Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.