Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial (6751 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? / Ur Worst Tv Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by indie22(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2010
I love all Nike adverts, the latest one where Rooney, Ronaldo, Ronaldihno write their future, the funniest one has to be rooney's, where he misses a goal and gets a flashback of how without his football career he would end up a broke backside trailer living tramp, rooney with a face full of ginger beard really made me laugh!

And the worst i think, is the one for 'Dankos Mixagrip", where the dad is feverish and shaking and the little girl runs to her mum and says 'shakey shakey daddy', the man then chews sum tablets and they all end up grinning, i'm always like wtf is this crap?
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by yusuf2(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2010
Best : MTN Advert where everyone wears a Jersey to work.
Bets Company Adverts : All Heineken Adverts.
Worst : TOMTOM Advert where the referee of a football match hands a candy of tomtom to a coach rather than a yellow card.
Worst Company Adverts: All chivita Adverts.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by sultan003(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2010
Nike "write the future" make sense, c.ronaldo wants 2 take a penalty and he gets a vîsion of his sta tue been unveiled.
heniken too make sense.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by obinna5000(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2010
The UroClub Commercial. cheesy grin Is this for real??

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A[/flash]
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by friendl: 8:08am On May 30, 2010
There was an adv where people were singing I think it is Eko bank then the part where they were shaking their heads in agreement the song in quote
(The bank for quality banking )
to me the worst adv
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by ricky01: 8:12am On May 30, 2010
have u guys seen de GTBANK advt when a guy brought is babe to watch dem play 4 4 aside.when all on a sudden den babe turn super babe, dey score from all angle, dead advrt, heinken ma bst anytyme anyday.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by cantell(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2010
My best is Nutri-C.
The girl in that advert was so fly, i wished she was my daughter.
My worst is, i can't remember for now. I'll post it later.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by ify4king(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2010
I think my best adv is that of Intercontinental Bank's Happy Bank Happy customer adv where everybody goes into the bank sad/crying but comes out happy/laughing
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Lumyboi(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2010
Any day any time i 'l go for guiness n heineken. The worst of their advert is better than d best of chivita(just tryina expose d foolishness of musicians or actors/actresses).
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by davidif: 10:52am On May 30, 2010
I love all the US army, navy and marines commercial.

I love the commercial for the US marines, it gives me goosebumps. It makes actually consider joining the US marines myself.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by davidif: 10:53am On May 30, 2010
Obinna5000,
The MTN clap commercial is awesome. When will naija ever be able to do commercials like that sef?
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by davidif: 10:56am On May 30, 2010
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by tlo(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2010
Worst AD: THE HITV AD (AT THE MOVIES). BAD SOUND, TOO LONG & NO ORIGINALITY
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 30, 2010
I luv dat Heineken add;shows Heineken is 2 men what Clothes are 2 women.
Also,d MTN is awesome;it's nt d only fictional add,infact most if nt all tv commercials re fake
fender:

My bests: Heineken walk in fridge advert, Guinness football scout advert
My worst: MTN fastlink 3g advert. Too fake for my liking. the babe's summersault, the speed of the internet connectivity all very fake!! angry angry
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2010
I luv dat Heineken add;shows Heineken is 2 men what Clothes are 2 women.
Also,d MTN fast link add is rich&awesome;it's nt d only fictional add,infact most if nt all tv commercials re fake&fictional
fender:

My bests: Heineken walk in fridge advert, Guinness football scout advert
My worst: MTN fastlink 3g advert. Too fake for my liking. the babe's summersault, the speed of the internet connectivity all very fake!! angry angry
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by samwash(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2010
If you are in benin and in warri don't try EBS and DBS they have the worst advert you will ever see on TV. Especially the beni drama advert.some of you will bear me withness.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by lizzybabe1(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2010
Has anyone seen the Lynx Effect Ad and then the Specsavers Effect Parody? Very funny! grin
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by shilling(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2010
I think ads in Africa are waaay better than U.S. ads. When I was here, I could watch TV all day, and food would be the 2nd thing on my mind.

In the U.S., I hardly ever watch TV. So maaaaany ads, 90% so totally dumb. If the ads aren't stupid, they're so overexagerrated. I end up feeling like I need to drive to the mall and buy stuff that I don't need, and most times it's stuff that only works well in the ad, on TV - not in real life  angry angry
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Xionez(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2010
RED BULL GIVES U WINGGGSSSSS
Also not 4getin Pepsi and Heineken ads, never bet ur jersey on Yokozumas & always keep u eye out for d amount of beer u hav been served, it may be more than your girls or ur pal, SWITCH!
!wink
Lookin for insane, try Mountain Dew ads!!! shocked
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by boomii(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2010
Worst ad,mtn fastlink, as if somersaulting in heels is easy and chivita too. I like pepsi and dstv ads e.gthe school girl receiving an award.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Krayola(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2010
Check out the Thermocool T 259 sumtin sumtin
Check out the Thermocool F 388 sumtin sumtin
etc etc

whatever model u choose it'll keep foods fresher, and drinks cooler

thermocool makes things better. make better things.

This same ad ran for as long as I remember. Must have been the longest running ad in Naija History. Dem no even try upgrade for like 10 years. used to Run on Sundays right after whatever show was on at 8pm, and  right before 9' 0clock news.  grin grin
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by Nobody: 5:53am On May 31, 2010
obinna5000:

The UroClub Commercial. cheesy grin Is this for real??

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A[/flash]
shocked

Thatz just nasty
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by simplychic(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2010
money supermarket.com is another terrible ad
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by neduogu(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2010
it pays to be confused.com
compare the meerkat.com compare the market.com simplez
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by adamse(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
gbosa for bankphb's ads.i love them. always on point.they have stopped now tho.yeah,basket mouth did one commercial.it sucks like hell! then there comes this idiotic one of a guy who throws a stone at a girls window.the next thing we hear is him singing a song(malaicha) really i was dumbfounded.it was so irritating
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by elai123(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2010
the worst ones are that INDOMIE NODDLES AND JIK, where the boy his day dreaming of food in the class and answered indomie to all the nutrition questions what a dumb boy even my five years said i shld not give him indomie again [mummy, you want to turn me to that indomie boy], and the jik one where the boy stained his clothes cos he didn't want to go to school, cant they just make children enjoy school or appear intelligent.
Re: Wats Ur Worst/best Tv Advert/commercial by gonzales38: 6:29am On May 10, 2012
Peakmilk's adverts are the BOMB!
Starting with "From generation to genration, Peak will always be there......"
To " Papillo, I know say one day you go make me proud"
Then Kanu Nwakwo's "I am determine"
And now these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66K3RwxexHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2mzyXSVwok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01nU6egW9eA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Audition For People Staying In/around Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, & Awka / Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It / I’m Alive – Actor Odunlade Adekola Debunks Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.