Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self (27479 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by karpentar: 2:48pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

Cover your head in shame

Just one example? I can give you thousands of Islamic terrorist acts. Keep deceiving yourself. How was Islam spread? by persuasion or by suppression and wars? You won’t answer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

[s]NO BATTER COUNTRY ATTEND, WHERE IS UK, FRANCE, CANADA, SPAIN, BRAZIL, CHINA, JAPAN ETC ITS LIKE THEY HIRED THOSE COUNTRIES LISTED ABOVE JUST LIKE OUR POLITICIANS THEY HIRE CROWD FOR NAIJA[/s]

Ukraine, Vietnam and Czech Republic aren't good countries?

All the countries listed there how many Nigeria better pass??

Nigeria doesn't want to attend but buhari is seeking investment and aids from USA?

I hope trump suspends all aids Nigeria is currently receiving from the US.. Palestine will start giving Nigeria aids..
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by elliottibanga(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why didn't Nigeria attend it?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.
I also wish the United Nations can declare Nigeria a Pariah state.

Buhari won't hesistate to attend events in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Nigeria will send representatives to worthless games hosted by the Organization of Islamic countries so why can't he honour Israel or the US?

The world catches cold when the US sneezes.
Nigeria can not afford not to show loyalty to Israel or the USA unless she doesn't risk giving the world the impression that she is obviously led by a Palestinian-sympathetic jihadist.

Your Ignorance on this issue is outstanding!

Have you wondered why no major EU nation was in attendance? Britain, Spain France

What Israel is doing Preemptive Genocide and no nation with any modicum of conscience should be part of it because of United State Dollars!
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Sirjamo: 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
A few years ago, someone would have been fed ogogoro and bundled into the presidential jet to go attend such a useless gathering.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 3:01pm On May 16, 2018
karpentar:

Just one example? I can give you thousands of Islamic terrorist acts. Keep deceiving yourself. How was Islam spread? by persuasion or by suppression and wars? You won’t answer.

Ohh I thought it never happened and it doesn't exist. You have switched to "just one example", lol. Here are more for your lunch Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan roof, alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel, stephen paddock et al. How did Christianity spread? The crusades, the inquisitions, the persecutions. You should go back to history classes and quit the hate and bigotry
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by san316(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Nigeria will send representatives to worthless games hosted by the Organization of Islamic countries so why can't he honour Israel or the US?

Nigeria can not afford not to show loyalty to Israel or the USA unless she doesn't risk giving the world the impression that she is obviously led by a Palestinian-sympathetic jihadist.

You ar so dum.b. Slave
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Jrevelation(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
i just dont know how i end up in this country God please send me out of this country to better country now they will see nigeria as a muslim country stylishly buhari has achieve the aim for his boys (BH)
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by awa(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria wasn't even needed, we will regret it. The Helicopter bus still in USA
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by san316(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

Ohh I thought it never happened and it doesn't exist. You have switched to "just one example", lol. Here are more for your lunch Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan roof, alexandre bissonnette, Oscar Morel, stephen paddock et al. How did Christianity spread? The crusades, the inquisitions, the persecutions. You should go back to history classes and quit the hate and bigotry

Don't mind these dolts. Even slavery and colonialism was accompanied by Christianity. The colonialists send missionaries to pacify the colonies and eventually came with their true nature.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Rivguydee(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
Steps in Islamizing the country... But they've probably forgotten that Nigeria is the home of Christian giants... the world won't be decieved. So please Islams stop wasting your time
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by amnesty7: 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
As far as Israel is concerned, all these Nigerian ignoramuses are bloody gentiles. Check the list again, the real powerful nations boycotted the injustice venue: Germany, Canada, China, Japan, Spain, Italy (the Pope's country and the Vatican itself), France, Turkey, Australia, UK, etc...even South Africa and Ghana...so what are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Onlyonebuhari: 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
South Korea and Italy (the home of Christians) didn't attend cos they believe in Geneva convention of The UN. But most of you guys always brag your ignorance on social media.
Where is The UK and China........ They won't compromise their integrity for foods.
Many of you are devoid of investigative journalism!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
san316:

Don't mind these dolts. Even slavery and colonialism was accompanied by Christianity. The colonialists send missionaries to pacify the colonies and eventually came with their true nature.

Honestly, I'm still wondering why they are so hateful and filled with bigotry, intolerance and hypocrisy.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by isaac7819(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
This is the hight of ingnorance on your part. You must understand that in international relations there is no permanent friend or enemy but permanent National interest. Must nigeria goes the path of US all the time? The question is what do we stand to gain showing solidarity with the relocation of US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. At best what is needed now is nautrality on our part cos this is a sensitive issue, considering the fact that even EU is not for the move. China will not identity with it as well. Check the list of the names of the countries listed by Aljazera that shuld tell you sothing.

No matter how he and Osinbanjo tries,
They can never islamize Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by lakesider(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They can never islamize Nigeria.

If US place saction on Nigeria , it won't affect the people you fight for or their family .. It will affect only you and milions of poor nigerians
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by holajeedayy: 4:03pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria

C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic

D: Dominican Republic

E: El Salvador, Ethiopia
Y7
G: Georgia, Guatemala

H: Honduras, Hungary

K: Kenya

M: Myanmar, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

P: Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines

R: Romania, Rwanda

S: Serbia, South Sudan

T: Tanzania

U: Ukraine

V: Vietnam

Z: Zambia

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

Even God can't save buari from losing..... So it obvious that they are working for naija islamization
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so much religious sentiments and display of ignorance in one post.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Raintaker(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How do you get inspiration for all your bull..sh..it comments?
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by RisMas(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I thought you were just a resident comic relief troll on Nairaland here, i never know you are a pained Islamophobic too
shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by piice: 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nigeria didnt attend because we have a president who is sympathetic to terrorists such as hamas ans al-queda .

Back to Daura loading

who are terrorists btw Nigerians and the Israelites?
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by basic23111: 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u must be very foolish.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by APCsupporter: 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians are dumb indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by achiever12: 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

Evil naturally hate good, thieves naturally hate the police, liars naturally hate the truth. Noff said.

Buhari is the evil. If he isn't evil, he wouldn't subtly support the Fulani herdsmen that murdered scores of Nigerians in the middle belt and elsewhere.

Buhari is a thief. If not, his son wouldn't have had enough money to buy 56 million naira power bike without any salary or business.

Buhari is a liar. If not he wouldn't deny many of the promises he made during campaign.

So, you shot yourself in the legs.

Please can you tell me why most Buhari defenders sound so unintelligent and stupid? Is stupidity a criteria to qualify as a Buhari defender?
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Aaronsrod: 7:14pm On May 16, 2018
bedspread:
GOD BLESS THE STATE IF ISREAL
GOD BLEDS DONALD TRUMP AND HIS GENERATION
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD BLESS ALL WHO LOVE THE ISREALITES
GOD BLESS ME

These Blessings are our hearts desire. But as we did not attend the ceremony in praise God will surely punish us!

What curses have we brought upon our head o?
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by dasparrow: 7:15pm On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
Buhari is a TERRORIST

Trump Send down your drones on ASO ROCK

Right! And you think when those drones come you will be safe if you are living in Nigeria? Anyways, keep praying for drones on your country. I definitely won't be affected by them.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by oshe11: 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
dasparrow:

Right! And you think when those drones come you will be safe if you are living in Nigeria? Anyways, keep praying for drones on your country. I definitely won't be affected by them.

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
isalegan2:

You can see those faithless clowns (Israeli Zionist propaganda machines) are very active on this site. Shame on us that we claim to have liberated ourselves from colonisation, yet their propaganda machine is even more successful in the leading African nation than in the American United States of Isreal.

On Nairaland and many online "news" sites every murder in Nigeria now is attributed to some phantom "herdsmen." Herdsmen koo, hamstring nii.

Oga Vedax! Good thread; should put a copy in Politics, not just foreign affairs.

Madam thanks Jare, I. Have never seen a people so blinded by their love for injustice
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
Wallahi Buhari were stupid for not atedant it
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by bedspread: 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

These Blessings are our hearts desire. But as we did not attend the ceremony in praise God will surely punish usthe haters of Isreal!

What curses have weThey brought upon Their head o?
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Kaiser34: 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
Oga, Israel is not doing any sort of Genocide, Israel is in the midst of countries surrounded by Islamic terrorists
and they have been in this for decades now, they need to curb their enemies by whatever means, or you want the Islamic Terrorists overrun them first like Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen did to the northern part of Nigeria?
Europe has never been victims of Islamic terrorism as much has US and Israel has been.
"I wonder where those as-hole Islamic Terrorists drawn their Believe from"

elliottibanga:

Your Ignorance on this issue is outstanding!

Have you wondered why no major EU nation was in attendance? Britain, Spain France

What Israel is doing Preemptive Genocide and no nation with any modicum of conscience should be part of it because of United State Dollars!
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by saintaustine(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

Evil naturally hate good, thieves naturally hate the police, liars naturally hate the truth. Noff said.

God Almighty bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by businessone: 9:59pm On May 16, 2018
Yeah!Jerusalem is the true capital of Israel.We have never known about any Tel avid or how do they call it self in the bible.What we know is Jerusalem, the city of the King.Arabs wan steal am in day light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.