Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self (27459 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by adewale9050: 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why didn't Nigeria attend it?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.
I wish the United Nations can declare Nigeria a Pariah state.

Buhari won't hesistate to attend events in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Nigeria will send representatives to worthless games hosted by the Organization of Islamic countries so why can't he honour Israel or the US?

Nigeria is obviously led by a Palestinian-sympathetic jihadist.

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by gare(f): 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria

C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic

D: Dominican Republic

E: El Salvador, Ethiopia

G: Georgia, Guatemala

H: Honduras, Hungary

K: Kenya

M: Myanmar, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

P: Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines

R: Romania, Rwanda

S: Serbia, South Sudan

T: Tanzania

U: Ukraine

V: Vietnam

Z: Zambia

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

NO BATTER COUNTRY ATTEND, WHERE IS UK, FRANCE, CANADA, SPAIN, BRAZIL, CHINA, JAPAN ETC ITS LIKE THEY HIRED THOSE COUNTRIES LISTED ABOVE JUST LIKE OUR POLITICIANS THEY HIRE CROWD FOR NAIJA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by lagdmark(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

NO BATTER COUNTRY ATTEND, WHERE IS UK, FRANCE, CANADA, SPAIN, BRAZIL, CHINA, JAPAN ETC ITS LIKE THEY HIRED THOSE COUNTRIES LISTED ABOVE JUST LIKE OUR POLITICIANS THEY HIRE CROWD FOR NAIJA
Na so

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by karpentar: 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Ok

Stop senseless balancing act by equating Islamic killing fanatics to your so called "Xtian fanatics". "Xtian fanatics" don't kill nobody or blow off strapped deadly bombs hidden on their body in a crowd with hope of some 70 virgins.
Be a man and say the truth. The two religions are of different philosophies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.
I also wish the United Nations can declare Nigeria a Pariah state.

Nigeria will send representatives to worthless games hosted by the Organization of Islamic countries so why can't he honour Israel or the US?

The world catches cold when the US sneezes.
Nigeria can not afford not to show loyalty to Israel or the USA unless she doesn't risk giving the world the impression that she is obviously led by a Palestinian-sympathetic jihadist.

Agree with you on this.

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
grin
AgentOfDarkness:
WATCH HOW THE ROMAN EMPIRE CONQUERED THE KINGDOM OF JUDAH AND CREATED PALESTINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E

TRY TO WATCH THIS, WHO EVEN TAKES AL-JAZEERA SERIOUS?!

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by mboss15(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:

Baba if Trump do that na you go suffer ooo. Buhari's kids feature is already secured
tell him oo
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by yazach: 2:04pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria can not afford not to show loyalty to Israel or the USA unless she doesn't risk giving the world the impression that she is obviously led by a Palestinian-sympathetic jihadist.

IPOB will you stop wishing wishing and go to your Israel

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Kanurii: 2:04pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Funny you

You think boycotting it is a Muslim thing? didn't you see that the European Xtian countries and south american Xtian countries too were absent

The Jerusalem pilgrimage nigerian Xtians do is in Palestine, Israel will stop you guys from visiting it because they think all the sites belongs to the Jews unlike the Palestinian Muslims who allow the Xtians to visit Bethlehem and Nazareth which are both in Palestine

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by MrAJQ(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God! why do we deserve to have senseless people in our country this one?
We're not participating in any conflict gathering

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Generica(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Did any reasonable country attend?

I believe all the countries that attended were even paid to do so.

Donald Trump is a clown. No reasonable person takes him seriously.

Not as you think. Those countries which weren't represented are naturally jealous of the U.S. There are many countries that want to be world power, mind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

it's better not BATTE, ur welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by kmaster007: 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
abeg leave trash for lawma
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by MTKbudapest(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
why will an Islamicc state like Nigeria attend such functions. The zoo must surely fall
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by bedspread: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
GOD BLESS THE STATE IF ISREAL
GOD BLEDS DONALD TRUMP AND HIS GENERATION
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD BLESS ALL WHO LOVE THE ISREALITES
GOD BLESS ME
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by AnanseK(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian should not honour a criminal regime just to please The US Government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
[G author=vedaxcool post=67595282]

Evil naturally hate good, thieves naturally hate the police, liars naturally hate the truth. Noff said.[/quote]
10 gbosa for u, I don't know y dis ipob masturbate over isreal issue, this same jew that failed to recognise the prophesy of Jesus, the same Jew that Hung ur God on a tree hopelessly, the same Jew that call u monkeys, because one historian book told them some one land was promised to them ,become the justice y they should invade their land and massacre them , I pray the same thing befall u , this ipob passionately hate Muslims, they rejoice over Muslim killings , what made u different from book haram, u will do worst if u have the means,
Isreal can have their cake now, all the evil agenda and hatred towards Islam is dated back when they discovered the awaited prophet Muhammad arise from the descendent of ishmeal and not Isaac , most prophets that come tru them is either killed or treated with disdain, they will never stop at their agenda of denigrating Islam to achieve their shaytanic agenda of promoting nudity , adultery , forniction, gay, lesbianism etc, christianity has been conquered already because they contributed in promoting all these evil agenda in the name of church ,Islam still remain irresistible , by giving it bad image tru financing and supporting terrorists , the likes of alqaeeda, Isis , bokoharam , alshabab. etc they are tools used by the west against Islam , time shall tell when the true believers faced the all seeing eyes Antichrist , Muslim believe in the coming back of Jesus son and. Antichrist who will descend in isreal, the Antichrist will be killed by jesus at the gate of ludd in isreal, which today is the power house of isreal, today many are the followers of Antichrist knowingly and unknowingly, only the true believers will suffer in the world like what is happening in Syria , Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen , Iraq, Lebanon etc. They want bend them by false to accept the evil agenda of one seeing eye Antichrist, O Allah guide us, save us from the torment of the grave and protect us against evil of dajjal(Antichrist)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
Kanurii:

Funny you

You think boycotting it is a Muslim, didn't you see that the European Xtian countries and south american Xtian countries too were absent

The Jerusalem pilgrimage nigerian Xtians do is in Palestine, Israel will stop you guys from visiting it because they think all the sites belongs to the Jews unlike the Palestinian Muslims who allow the Xtians to visit Bethlehem and Nazareth which are both in Palestine

Most Nairaland Christian commenters are very senseless and hateful. They don't know these facts, they just hate Muslims hence their joyous attitudes

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
MTKbudapest:
why will an Islamicc state like Nigeria attend such functions. The zoo must surely fall

By your logic, other European, America, Pacific and Asian countries absent are Islamic states. Sense is very far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Awoleesu(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Did any reasonable country attend?

I believe all the countries that attended were even paid to do so.

Donald Trump is a clown. No reasonable person takes him seriously.
How do you define "reasonable country"? I guess you think nigeria is one - for 'not attending'...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 2:21pm On May 16, 2018
bedspread:
GOD BLESS THE STATE IF ISREAL
GOD BLEDS DONALD TRUMP AND HIS GENERATION
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOD BLESS ALL WHO LOVE THE ISREALITES
GOD BLESS ME

You see how religion as turned you into a hateful and bigot person. So your own generation doesn't deserve God's blessings neither does your country and her people. You want God to bless people that sees you as a less human and ignore yours. Your brains need replacement.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by North213(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Vessi:

I hate buhari more than the devil
you will die young

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by ollah2: 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
karpentar:

Stop senseless balancing act by equating Islamic killing fanatics to your so called "Xtian fanatics". "Xtian fanatics" don't kill nobody or blow off strapped deadly bombs hidden on their body in a crowd with hope of some 70 virgins.
Be a man and say the truth. The two religions are of different philosophies.

Cover your head in shame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by BenzEne1(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nigeria didnt attend because we have a president who is sympathetic to terrorists such as hamas ans al-queda .

Back to Daura loading

Define terrorism? The actions of Israel don't look like terrorism to you folks. Simpletons like you folks are bias and hypocritical. Religion and ethnicity defines your stand on issues instead of common sense.

You and your oga MrNwaAmaikpe should shut the fvck up. Recieve sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by bedspread: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
ollah2:

[s]You see how religion as turned you into a hateful and bigot person. So your own generation doesn't deserve God's blessings neither does your country and her people. You want God to bless people that sees you as a less human and ignore yours. Your brains need replacement. [/s]
GOD DEAL WITH THOSE THAT HATE HIS CHOSEN ONES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by isalegan2: 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
Hasbara trolls. . .

You can see those faithless clowns (Israeli Zionist propaganda machines) are very active on this site. Shame on us that we claim to have liberated ourselves from colonisation, yet their propaganda machine is even more successful in the leading African nation than in the American United States of Isreal.

On Nairaland and many online "news" sites every murder in Nigeria now is attributed to some phantom "herdsmen." Herdsmen koo, hamstring nii.

Oga Vedax! Good thread; should put a copy in Politics, not just foreign affairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by drakeli: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
WATCH HOW THE ROMAN EMPIRE CONQUERED THE KINGDOM OF JUDAH AND CREATED PALESTINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E

TRY TO WATCH THIS, WHO EVEN TAKES AL-JAZEERA SERIOUS?!
Exactly the fact. Palestineans never existed. It’s a political creation by Arab immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by Harvigh(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2018
Dude, Nigeria doesn't need to arse lick or fall for bullies by the US because we get aid from them. We're a sovereign nation and should be able to take rational stand when we need to and this is one stand I'm proud of my country for.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by soldadoe(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:

Evil naturally hate good, thieves naturally hate the police, liars naturally hate the truth. Noff said.
true shit
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by efighter: 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria did not attend, you can send Nnamdi Cownu to go and represent Biafra there.
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by PointZerom: 2:40pm On May 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
Hasbara trolls aka ipob juwus sorry oh 17 likes wasted on the initial story. Now you can go back to hating PMB or should I say aljazeera for playing you guys soon bad!
Shut up
Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by sweetgala(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Stop foaming at the mouth even the UN didn't send a delegation because the opening of that embassy goes against the UN resolution on occupied territories and the two state solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated By Turkish Policeman In Ankara / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.