Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Allah Allowed Christianity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Allah Allowed Christianity? (1734 Views)

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 6:15am On May 16, 2018
Kdon2:

why then do muslims hate isreal that produce islam. most proohet in the quran are jews yet you hate israel! is that not ridiculous?

Even Yahweh himself cursed Israel. Allah cursed the people of Israel, because they sinned against him by worshipping other gods. The Israelis you see Today, are not the true Israel.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 6:27am On May 16, 2018
Kdon2:

My people perish for lack of wisdom!

1. Messenger according to at Dictionary.com:
a person who carries a message or goes on an errand for another, especially as a matter of duty or business. 2. a person employed to convey official dispatches or to go on other official or special errands: a bank messenger.

2. Slave Defined at Dictionary.com means a person legally owned by another and having no freedom of action or right to property. 2. a person who is forced to work for another against his will. 3. a person under the domination of another person or some habit.
Do you now see the difference between the two? Slave is inhuman and satanic.

Who's will did Jesus(pbuh) fulfill? Did he fulfill his own will?
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 16, 2018
Lirqur:

Not my will but thine will...what exactly was this will

So why did allah allow mohammed marry 13 wives including his sons wife, while other muslims can marry 4 at most Why should saying anything negative about mohammed carry a death sentence?? Does this same law apply to other muslims?
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 8:35am On May 16, 2018
Lirqur:

he is an Israelite! Those are the people muslims hate most that are his people not arabs.,don't you figure it out??. Why are 90% of prophets in the quran jews and not arabs does that not tell you which religion that has God approval. thats why islam forces people to convert while christianity doesnt. before you ask m, leah sharibu is a recent example of forced conversion by islamist. very pathetic religion

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 8:39am On May 16, 2018
Lirqur:

Even Yahweh himself cursed Israel. Allah cursed the people of Israel, because they sinned against him by worshipping other gods. The Israelis you see Today, are not the true Israel.

infact you will say the yoruba or ibo or hausa we see today are not true too. the fact is jesus prophet isa is not arab he is jew simple and there is nothing israel haters cam do about that to change that historical fact. FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by enilove(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2018
Lirqur:

Islam is peace. In the end, you will be glad to be a Muslim, even Jesus will tell you he his a slave.

Muslims are born liars.

When the Boko Haram started you Muslims lied that the Boko Haram were not Muslims , now we have the herdsmen who are killing the Christians to whether to Islamize Nigeria or not , are these ones not Muslims as well . What is inspiring them and what books are they reading that turned them to beast ?

Was Muhammad a peaceful prophet?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), ..

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 189:

Narrated Um Salama:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle woke up one night in a state of terror and said, "Subhan Allah, How many treasures Allah has sent down! And how many afflictions have been sent down! Who will go and wake the lady dwellers (wives of the Prophet) up of these rooms (for prayers)?" He meant his wives, so that they might pray. He added, "A well-dressed (soul) in this world may be naked in the Hereafter."

He could not have a good sleep because of the evils he did :

Isaiah 3:11 KJV
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him : for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

If you die as a Muslim , you are doomed for eternity , that is the truth, it is a grave error to be a Muslim .
Islam is of the devil. Muhammad was used by the devil and he is crying in hell now and will cry for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by 1Sharon(f): 12:13pm On May 16, 2018
Kdon2:

Arabs are the slave Jesus is Jew so he can't be a slave

And you are a black man
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Anas09: 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
Lirqur:

Jesus(pbuh) his a happy slave of Allah, when you see him yourself, you'll wish you were a Muslim, all along. When Jesus Christ(pbuh) comes to fight the antichrist, your eyes will Open, Be grateful to Allah, Your Lord.
You know my Joy? Muslims know that allah is satan. They do.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by enilove(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2018
1Sharon:

And you are a black man

The reason the Arabs are slaves or called themselves slaves is because of this :

Genesis 21:8-14 KJV
And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.
[9] And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
[10] Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
[11] And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
[12] And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called
13] And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
[14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.

Galatians 4:22-31 KJV
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
[23] But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
[24] Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. [26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
[27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. [28] Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29] But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
[30] Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
[31] So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

THE ARABS ARE SLAVES BECAUSE OF THEIR ANCESTRAL MOTHER , WHO WAS A SLAVE TO SARAH.

1 Like

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Anas09: 12:53pm On May 16, 2018
trapQ:
So he was protecting himself be beheading over 700 unarmed Jews right?
Muhammad was like satan his master, a coward. He waited until the Sabbath day when he knew the Jews won't lift a finger to fight back, to atack and kill 900 men taking their wives as sex slaves.

A Arab can never come close to being who and what a Jew is.

Arabs want to steal everything from the Jews, everything.

But, a thief is always lesser than the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Anas09: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
And for that reason, the slave mentality can't leave them.
See how they hate Israel. Anyone who stands against I Israel shall go down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Kdon2: 11:25pm On May 16, 2018
1Sharon:

And you are a black man

Proudly! And i m not either arab or jew

2 Likes

Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Octaves(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2018
what a moronic post. so these Muslims can come here and post nonsense but we are banned from going to theirs
@ Seun
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Lirqur: 12:19am On May 17, 2018
Octaves:
what a moronic post. so these Muslims can come here and post nonsense but we are banned from going to theirs
@ Seun

Shat the eff up. I posted it here so everyone can have access to post. Because I didn't want restrictions stopping anyone.
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Octaves(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2018
Lirqur:

Shat the eff up. I posted it here so everyone can have access to post. Because I didn't want restrictions stopping anyone.
why can't everyone have access to your gaddamn religion's board. you stupid zombified Mohammed's slave. keep killing for your Allah and using altaquiya to deceive yourself until realize a bit too late that there are no virgins out there, only HELL for killers!
Re: Why Allah Allowed Christianity? by Maamin(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Lirqur:

Stop it! You muslims claims can be very bogus and outrageous. First you claimed Jesus was a muslim, he did not die on the cross, he is not the son of God, the bible is corrupt, the present Gospel is not the true Gospel and now those living in Israel are not the true Israelite undecided

When will you stop stealing people's original identity and condemning it to be fake? Hun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Unusual Praise 2021 | Full List Of Invited Gospel Music Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.