Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai (16892 Views)

Opinion: Tinubu Never Made Buhari President, Npdp Did (pics) / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Geesaintagape: 9:31am On May 16, 2018
If they leave apc nothing will change cos they in control of their states again
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by tuniski: 9:33am On May 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I totally agree with him on this. The nPDP with the exception of Amaechi are just baggage to the APC yet they want a lot in the government. Saraki could not even pull 450k votes for APC in Kwara yet he is the Senate President today. APC ought to have been more selective in admitting some of them then.
Whatever! All of them are the same. undecided
Saraki did better than tinubu turning a pdp state to apc!
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by franchasng: 9:33am On May 16, 2018
authority2006:

How is he a tribalistic terrorist? Boko Haram issue or herdsmen/farmers crisis? Unless you are suffering from amnesia, you wouldn't want to blame him for those
you know he is a tribalistic, a religious fanatics and a terrorist, but do I expect u to agree here Of course NO!

So run along, but God is watching okay
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Ikuenami(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2018
He will win with his forged WAEC results
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by SoNature(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2018
nabiz:
I I don't believe u bros. buhari won those areas because they thought he has something to offer. they thought he has integrity but now nothing has changed

Buhari may win in 2019

That's one fear we must live with

Why Buhari cannot lose elections is tribalism

Buhari will will NE, NW and SW (including Lagos)

Many states in North Central excluding Benue

Buhari may even win in Edo State

Note this analysis
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by authority2006(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2018
franchasng:
you know he is a tribalistic, a religious fanatics and a terrorist, but do I expect u to agree here Of course NO!

So run along, but God is watching okay

Always calling Buhari a fanatic as if they have witnessed a situation where the man put religion on his head. You all did your best to tarnish his image and made him unsellable to electorates for years, but your antics finally fell like a pack of cards.

We were in this country when you sent terrorists after him because you knew that your propaganda wouldn't be enough against him in 2015.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by samfuntua: 9:54am On May 16, 2018
It is true that any time Buhari contend with any candidate from the southern part of the country, he will win in the north But it is a different ball game if he contest with a candidate from the North. check is record when he contested with Umaru Musa Yaradua
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by chuka5000(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2018
emmabest2000:

Na after the election we go know between two of u who bi Joseph de dreamer

Buhari till 2023 .... grin
bros Please stay off my mention, I no ask u.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2018
chuka5000:

bros Please stay off my mention, I no ask u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Tecno66: 11:03am On May 16, 2018
chuka5000:
this guy dream pass Joseph the dreamer sha
The problem they have is this. When people rush to catch a glimpse of a serving president does not mean they will vote him when its time for election. Right now, there is only one known candidate and that is Buhari. Let the other party's candidates be known and let us see what happens next.

1 Like

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by josite: 11:11am On May 16, 2018
i also did not agree with this satanic bloodsheeding dwarf.lets go back to 2011.this is what he said about the same buhari describing him as perpetually unelectible.

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has asked former military rulers, Generals Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) and Muhammadu Buhari, to quit the 2011 presidential race.

Speaking with Daily Sun in Abuja at the Leadership independence conference organized by the Leadership Newspaper on Nigeria at 50, El-Rufai canvassed the enthronement of a new generation of leaders.

“I have great respect for President Babangida. I think he has done a lot for Nigeria. You won’t take that from him. He has made his mistakes like every human being, but people like President Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas. Young people preferably,” El-Rufai said.

El-Rufai said the whole world is now being ruled by young people and wondered why old blood should continue to rule Nigeria. “Obama is 48 and Cameron is 43 for God’s sake. So, why are we recycling leaders that ruled this country very well or very badly 25 years ago?," he queried.

El-Rufai said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don’t understand that. I don’t understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders.

“I think that we will not make progress until we break the link from the past and just move on. 70 per cent of Nigerians are below the age of 40. Many of these young people, the next generation, as they are called, are on internet services such as Facebook and twitter, using Blackberry and if you ask any of these people running for presidency, they will think that Blackberry is a fruit. So, we have to move away from there and stop thinking that this leadership thing is all about us or all about individuals.

We must put the future of the country at heart and give way to a new generation of leadership.”
While declaring that the nation had something to celebrate for remaining united as one country despite fighting a civil war, El-Rufai, however, said there was a lot to reflect about. “As we look towards the next 50 years, I think the principal issue in Nigeria has been the failure of leadership. We have not made the progress that our human and natural resources entitled us to make and it is all because we have failed leaders,” he noted.

On the forthcoming elections, El-Rufai said the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) would ensure credible elections in 2011. “I have personal confidence in Prof. Attahiru Jega. He is a man of great integrity. He is an honest man, who could not be bought at any price and for that reason, we are all hopeful that he will ensure free and fair elections,” he said.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/elrufai-s-2010-advice-to-buhari-you-are-expired-go-and-retire

1 Like

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 11:37am On May 16, 2018
Elrufai is a biggest PDP beneficiary. Elrufai should tell us how many years and accounts of his financial transactions during his years as one PDP members.

APC is now a jihadist organization. Buhari's loyalists have hijacked everything. Nigerians are being held hostage by APC and Buhari's family in Aso Rock.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Torylanez(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
franchasng:
If Buhari wins, then no need for election again in Nigeria because even my northern friend from Kano told me that Buhari is the worst leader he has ever seen. That Buhari disappointed him and everybody he knows.

He said he regrets ever voting Buhari in 2015.

So if Buhari wins, it is nothing but election rigging because it is very clear everywhere you go in Nigeria that Buhari's popularity has died and in fact it has turned to hatred and resentment.

Without rigging, Buhari can't win up to 40% vote in Nigeria, that's the fact and we all know

your friend from Kano is just one person, you are just one person also
your opinion does not supersede millions of buhari followers

your dullardic friend said buhari is the worst person , by which barometer did he or she measured that?

tell us the worst case of Buhari
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Cointrader: 11:45am On May 16, 2018
nabiz:
I I don't believe u bros. buhari won those areas because they thought he has something to offer. they thought he has integrity but now nothing has changed

It's like you people don't understand voting in Nigeria.

How many people go to the election voting based on what x or y has done.

Buhari has been winning elections in these states before and would continue to win. Even if Buhari dies today and his name is on the ballot, they would still vote him.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Oxalic(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
That is just a political statement. You are free to say whatever you want. 2019 shall tell.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Bimpe29: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
Such from a r*tard*d politician. No sane politician would allow the least member of his party leave just like that. El-rufai must have forgotten the fact that politics is a game of NUMBER.
What is expected is to mend fence with an aggrieved chieftains.
But the fate that will sweep them away in 2019 will not allow APC to settle its scores internally.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
authority2006:

Beer parlour political analysis. People like this one might not have been to a single political rally or meeting yet, they're usually online analysts. Lol.

If you're pained that the analysis does not favour Buhari, why don't you come out and say so?

Or does your analysis show Buhari winning Benue by a landslide and a Fulani becoming a chairman of a local government as well? Please share your analysis with us

1 Like

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2018
askorlogy:

But APC won all LG chairs in Oyo state

Despite Action Congress winning the LG polls in the south west, did the same voters not vote in Jonathan in 2011 despite Tinubu urging them to vote for AC's Ribadu?

1 Like

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Nigeria might be in a bad condition but do u think Nigerians are willing to go back to PDP.........I dnt tink so bro

The issue isn't PDP but peoples dislike of PMB.

A Hausa man korokoro told me Buhari isn't coming back. I did not even bring up the topic. This elderly man is even an illiterate.

A Fulani who was , 'Said baba' man was so disappointed by his performance that he said all politicians forget the masses once they get there.

Tribalism blinds our eyes to the true state of things. We just presume they'll vote for him because he is Fulani?

But has he lived up to the great expections that his people had in him? Has their standard of living bettered or left in tatters?

1 Like

Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by uridadole: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
franchasng:
If Buhari wins, then no need for election again in Nigeria because even my northern friend from Kano told me that Buhari is the worst leader he has ever seen. That Buhari disappointed him and everybody he knows.

He said he regrets ever voting Buhari in 2015.

So if Buhari wins, it is nothing but election rigging because it is very clear everywhere you go in Nigeria that Buhari's popularity has died and in fact it has turned to hatred and resentment.

Without rigging, Buhari can't win up to 40% vote in Nigeria, that's the fact and we all know
You and who know?
Your Kano friend may be one of the lazy youth sitting at home and expecting huge monthly allowance from his parents who may had being getting money thru fraud. If the parents cannot longer keep him afloat, buhari may be bad to hm but many Nigerians like the development and that is one reason this election without any known opposition is going to be easy for buhari to win.
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by Davonjagah(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2018
franchasng:
I don't care, even if its a mad person, a mad person ruling Nigeria is better and safer than a wicked, tribalistic terrorist angry
Sounds to me like you want change at all cost.
This is what brought us to where we are now. Some people claimed if buhari brought Nepa bill, They will still vote for him. Now here you are saying even if it is a mad person.

Lets all agree that Buhari has been bad so far. But the devil we know ______________!!!!
Re: Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai by goodluck10: 8:36pm On May 16, 2018
Harold of Kaduna, the goodwill your so called buhari enjoyed in 2015 is no more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / 5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.