Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) (18286 Views)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
OnyeJombo:
shocked The same way buhari will be sent packing by next year.
lol I see what u did there
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't the mumu go for "I-pass-my-neighbor". How was he expecting to easily run with that big gen.
I still think it was wrong to beat him up

shocked

So You Got Sympathy?

These Days Your Body Don De Calm Down...

Thank God
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by cakanihu(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Lagos boys, abeg this is how to beat "mercilessly" and hand over to Police.
Stop using tires. We are tired of killings.
Nice advice from u
but Nigerians have lost faith in Nigeria police system, they always release them back into d system if they only collect only#200 they are free why won't them go back to crimes

1 Like

Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A generator thief has been apprehended and beaten mercilessly in Rumuodara Portharcourt,the capital of Rivers State.

The man was caught after he went to an event center to steal a generator. He was dealt with and handed over to the police for further action.

We have been shouting this for so long on Nairaland, crime doesn't pay, but they won't listen undecided

See photos below.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/generator-thief-caught-and-beaten-mercilessly-in-portharcourt-photos/

an igbo man will use every avenue for advert,dem thief him generator ,he dey quote workshop adress
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by pweetyz(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2018
So our Police officers now wear Slippers on Uniform undecided
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by Otulord(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
He was wrong but I don't think beating him to the extent of breaking his head is the right call.

Thank God you handed him over to the police eventually cos Na like this e dey start before we know, we go hear say una don kill am
Wat is dis one sayin?!.....av u eva bin robbed b4?!
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by Culin(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
later today ehn, this is the kind of beating they're going to give one idiot that moved my 30k. I have no pity for thieves.
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
What state of mind makes a man to see crime as an option?

A possessed mind

1 Like

Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by fastlane84: 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
the looters ...them left alone
OK God is watching in 7D
Re: Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos) by dunedamatrix(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2018
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Jails 6 Motorists For Buying Goods In Traffic / PHOTOS: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Osun / Pickpocketing: Comparison Of How They Operate In Abuja And Lagos With Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.