Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? (7648 Views)

FG To Peter Obi: Accepting Grains From Ukraine Doesn't Mean Nigeria's Failure / We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims / Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2018
With the recent denial by the Buhari lead government of NOT attending the opening ceremony of the US embassy in Jerusalem...Does this officially confirms Nigeria as an Islamic state? What is the implication for the Nigerian Christians especially when the vice President is a Christian?

https://www.nairaland.com/4506487/presidency-denies-nigerias-presence-us

NB:
Wisdom sounds like foolishness in the ears of a fool...people told Noah he was confused and stupid when he warned them of a great flood but that didn't stop the flood from coming.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 16, 2018
South Africa is also a Muslim country?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2018
yemaldo:
South Africa is also a Muslim country?

Read between the lines...South Africa have not been ravaged by Boko haram or Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari has made it open in the past of his mission to islamize Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 6:03am On May 16, 2018
Are all the Western European countries who did not attend and who insist that America is wrong, even on the matter of the USA withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear deal, also Islamic countries?

Did the previous misinformation about Nigeria's attendance make us a Christian country?

When did the test for Christianity become defined as the acceptance of Jewish aggression or American support of injustice?

When did we get to this level of deliberate foolishness as critics?

Must religion and religious matters always erode the capacity of the human brain to functional optimally?

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2018
Israel is not a Christian State cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by nwakibe: 6:05am On May 16, 2018
Islamization of the country
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:
Are all the Western European countries who did not attend and who insist that America is wrong, even on the matter of the USA withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear deal, also Islamic countries?

Did the previous misinformation about Nigeria's attendance make us a Christian country?

When did the test for Christianity become defined as the acceptance of Jewish aggression?

When did we get to this level of deliberate foolishness as critics?

Read between the lines...Nigeria have been ravaged by Boko haram or Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari has made it open in the past of his mission to islamize Nigeria...maybe Christians in Nigeria will eventually wake up when all Churches are destroyed and no place to worship.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by anibirelawal(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2018
@OP, You are so confused!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 6:15am On May 16, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Read between the lines...Nigeria been ravaged by Boko haram or Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari has made it open in the past of his mission to islamize Nigeria...maybe Christians in Nigeria will eventually wake up when all Churches are destroyed and no place to worship.

I can only manage to read between the obvious stupidity and deliberate foolishness that many critics believe is justified to ensure that Buhari does not win a second term, which I do not even believe he deserves.

How people suppress their rational thought to embrace and espouse the aimless propaganda they attempt to further on online fora, is really mind boggling for me.

It has become an epidemic of stupidity.

I ask again, is the rest of the industrialised and free world now Islamic, for not supporting the fool hardy decisions of America as regards the Jerusalem embassy move or the Iran nuclear deal.

When did it become a Christian obligation to being the lapdog of the Jews for the regional troubles they have created for themselves due to land grabbing from the initial state boundary they were allowed to occupy as a migratory settler and war refugee in Palestine?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2018
anibirelawal:
@OP, You are so confused!

Yeah...people told Noah he was confused and stupid when he warned them of a great flood but that didn't stop the flood from coming.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I can only manage to read between the obvious stupidity and deliberate foolishness that many critics believe is justified to ensure that Buhari does not win a second term, which I do not even believe he deserves.

How people suppress their rational thought to embrace and espouse the aimless propaganda they attempt to further on online fora, is really mind boggling for me.

I ask again, is the rest of the industrialised and free world Islamic, for not recognizing the fool hardy decisions of America as regards the Jerusalem embassy move or the Iran nuclear deal.

Wisdom sounds like foolishness in the ears of a fool...the gibberish you typed up there cant stop the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by madridguy(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2018
I hope your gullible brothers won't call for your head for this.

SamuelAnyawu:

10 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 6:21am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I ask again, is the rest of the industrialised and free world Islamic, for not recognizing the fool hardy decisions of America as regards the Jerusalem embassy move or the Iran nuclear deal.
I don't care about the perception of some people about the denial of FG on the Jerusalem move but stop attacking U.S viciously like that in your comments, because U.S is a sovreign country, it only makes you sound like an angry Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 6:22am On May 16, 2018
madridguy:
I hope your gullible brothers won't call for your head for this.

What makes someone gullible?

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 6:24am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
I don't care about the perception of some people about the denial of FG on the Jerusalem move but stop attacking U.S viciously like that in your comments, because U.S is a sovreign country, it only makes you sound like an angry Muslim.

So if US is a sovereign country, they must prevent the sovereignty of others on their own land that they have long existed on without break, long before the Europeans sailed to the Americas to equally displace the land owning native Americans/Red Indians to establish the present USA?

I am an objective citizen of the world, not an asslicker of USA, Jews, Arab, Islam or Christianity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2018
olagbola55:

I am daft

grin

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 6:35am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

So if US is a sovereign country, they must prevent the sovereignty of others on their own land that they have long existed on without break, long before the Europeans sailed to the Americas to equally displace the land owning native Americans/Red Indians to establish the present USA?

I am an objective citizen of the world, not an asslicker of USA, Jews, Arab, Islam or Christianity.
I have no idea what you mean by ''others on their own land''. What gives you the empetus that Palestine is the right owner of Jerusalem? The Bible and history tell us a different story! Russia is claiming today Crimea is part of their country and they've occupied it but the world is watching. Cameroun have claimed Bakassi from Nigeria and nothing has happened! Two countries claiming territories dates back to many years ago and can't be blaiming U.S for moving an embassy to somewhere, that should be your last concern. Have you gone vocal or protested Cameroun occupation of Bakassi. You even mentioned the Iran deal, really? Stop sounding like an Islamic ass licker and get your facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by orisa37: 6:38am On May 16, 2018
Nigeria is not Islamic and can never be. Buhari is not a friend in deed to Trump period.
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by ehinmowo: 6:42am On May 16, 2018
even if Buhari body language leans towards Islamic, it's a minor thing. because d nxt president might be lean towards Christianity and recognise Jerusalem as Israel haedquarter.

By d way, history shows dt anytime d sons of Isnmael wage war against the sons of Isaac, the territory known as Israel expands.

I forsee potential expansion.

No sun worshiper shud quote me

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 6:58am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
I have no idea what you mean by ''others on their own land''. What gives you the empetus that Palestine is the right owner of Jerusalem? The Bible and history tell us a different story! Russia is claiming today Crimea is part of their country and they've occupied it but the world is watching. Cameroun have claimed Bakassi from Nigeria and nothing has happened! Two countries claiming territories dates back to many ago and can't be blaiming U.S for moving an embassy to somewhere, that should be your last concern. Have you gone vocal or protested Cameroun occupation of Bakassi. You even mentioned the Iran deal, really? Stop sounding like an Islamic ass licker and get your facts right.

Cameroun has been rightly decided legally to be the owner of Bakassi. The Europeans carved out the countries in Africa, and their documents already suggest that Bakassi is part of Cameroun, so enough of the complaint over what you never put in place to begin with.

Why would I complain over how such judgement was given by the world court that relied on documentary evidence?

The people of Bakassi own their land, but the land is within the territorial boundary of Cameroun. So the people should have accepted to become Camerounians after the judgment, just as some other villages along the Northern borders with Cameroun were also swapped in both directions between the 2 contesting countries.

Palestine is the owner of their section of Jerusalem while Israel is the owner of its own occupied section.

Even till now, the Jews themselves know that they cannot claim ownership of all of Jerusalem.

It is the Jews that modern history of the last 150yrs records as having migrated to the region known as Palestine to buy lands from the land owning Arabs who were the majority on the land, with a very insignificant minority Jews existing.

The Jews were allowed to form the present Israel from the land of Palestine, as war refugees who had escaped the persecutions in Europe and as Zionist migrant who had bought various parcels of land from the Arab land owners. The Palestine region was till that time, a British mandate, so the UK allowed the Jewish settlers to carve out the areas of Palestine that they bought or already populated as natives.

And upon forming their own nation state, have prevented the native Palestinians from having a country of their own on their own land that they have existed for over a thousand years, long before the Europeans formed USA or the Anglo-Saxons departed mainland Europe to dominate as the present English tribe over the original Britons of Britain. Even long before these same English tribe later departed Britain to settle in New Zealand or Australia, the Arabs have existed as the natives of Palestine with no country or nation called Israel existing. Also long before the Jewish refugees began arriving from Ukraine, Poland, Austria etc, to occupy land that had been bought by the Zionists from Arab natives.

If the current nation of Israel was allowed to exist as a creation of post world war 2 Jewish refugee crises, why not remain within the undisputed boundaries of that nation? Why extend into Arab lands that were never sold to Jewish Zionists that planned to establish Israel and that were never populated by the minority Jews that also were native to Palestine before the Zionism agenda started?

Why must the land grabbing by the refugee Jews be tolerated after they had been allowed to establish a nation inside Palestine, within a boundary that was not contested with them?

Drop the religious garb and embrace objectivity in your argument.

Or are you saying that even Israel is mad to admit that Eastern Jerusalem is a territory of the Arab Palestine?

Ask yourself a simple question. What has stopped Israel from occupying the whole of Jerusalem as a capital city since the current state of Israel had been created since 1948 after the 2nd world war Jewish refugee crisis?

Have you even bothered to look at the ethnic and religious composition of the state of Israel? The Jews are unable to get rid of the Arab Muslim and Arab Christian land owners that still exist as natives within the very heart of undisputed Jewish territory.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by johnmartus(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Read between the lines...South Africa have not been ravaged by Boko haram or Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari has made it open in the past of his mission to islamize Nigeria.
I thought you're seeking for clarification on the issues. But this your comment made me understand that you're attention seeker. Though I will still give inks to your question mind you I'm a Christian too and I don't support Israel on this issue the territory which Israel occupied today was own by Palestinians.Because God says I will give you the land of your enemies to subdue it they fought Palestinians their territories was conquered. Britain stepped to the matter and formed alliance with middle east Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc promised them they will give them independences after these countries helped Britain defeated Ottoman empires though Britain fulfilled her promised for those countries I listed below and refuted to grant independent to Palestinian because Britain don't want to jeopardize the interest of Israel. And till tomorrow the fight btw Israelis and Palestinians will never end go and read about Palestinian question. Britain the trouble makers silent as if they aren't the one created the problem in the middle east .

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 7:30am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

Cameroun has been rightly decided legally to be the owner of Bakassi. The Europeans carved out the countries in Africa, and their documents already suggest that Bakassi is part of Cameroun, so enough of the complaint over what you never put in place to begin with.

Why would I complain over how such judgement was given by the world court that relied on documentary evidence?

The people of Bakassi own their land, but the land is within the territorial boundary of Cameroun. So the people should have accepted to become Camerounians after the judgment, just as some other villages along the Northern borders with Cameroun were also swapped in both directions between the 2 contesting countries.

Palestine is the owner of their section of Jerusalem while Israel is the owner of its own occupied section.

Even till now, the Jews themselves know that they cannot claim ownership of all of Jerusalem.

It is the Jews that modern history of the last 150yrs records as having migrated to the region known as Palestine to buy lands from the land owning Arabs who were the majority on the land, with a very insignificant minority Jews existing.

The Jews were allowed to form the present Israel from the land of Palestine, as war refugees who had escaped the persecutions in Europe and as Zionist migrant who had bought various parcels of land from the Arab land owners.

And upon forming their own nation state, have prevented the native Palestinians from having a country of their own on their own land that they have existed for over a thousand years, long before the Europeans formed USA or the Anglo-Saxons departed mainland Europe to dominate as the present English over the original Britons of Britain. Even long before the English settled in New Zealand or Australia, the Arabs have existed as the natives of Palestine with no country or nation called Israel existing. Also long before the Jewish refugees began arriving from Ukraine, Poland, Austria etc

If the current nation of Israel was allowed to exist as a creation of post world war 2 Jewish refugee crisis, why not remain within the undisputed boundaries of that nation. Why extend into Arab lands that were never sold to Jewish Zionists that planned to establish Israel and that were never populated by the minority Jews that also were native to Palestine before the Zionism agenda started?

Why must the land grabbing by the refugee Jews be tolerated after they had been allowed to establish a nation inside Palestine, within a boundary that was not contested with them?

Or are you saying that even Israel is mad to admit that Eastern Jerusalem is a territory of the Arab Palestine?

Ask yourself a simple question. What has stopped Israel from occupying the whole of Jerusalem as a capital city since the current state of Israel had been created since 1948 after the 2nd world war Jewish refugee crisis?
It is you who should be objective in your arguments and stop being religiously biased. Why did you bring up the Iran deal into the arguemnt? It only prove that you are against everything you feel it's an injustice done against all these Arab nations. Your arguments are wrong and very funny. You calim Palestine have been on the land a thousand years and Israel was ''created in 1948'', LIES! LIES!! Israel have been in existence many tens of thousand of years ago before Israel left Egypt, the facts and truth are there in Egypt based on history and FACTS, you only need to visit Egypt and see the footprints Israel left there after their slavery, I mean the pyramid of Egypt which today is one the 7 WONDERS OF ANCIENT WORLD. So I must admit I'm quite amazed you could come on social media to spread lies and confuse people by trying to distort and change history by saying Israel was ''CREATED'' in 1948, this is mischievious! You said the international community has recognise Cameroun to be the onwer of Bakassi, has the internationa community recognise Palestine to be sole owner of the whole of Jerusalem? The point is still; why are you angry that U.S moved an embasy to Jerusalem by deciding to recongnise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... You constanly refer to Israel to ''as Jewish reguee'', but isn't it better than a terrorist Palentinians? Islam should not blind some people from seeing the truth.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by londoner: 7:33am On May 16, 2018
What the US did is WRONG....simple.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
are you ok? where was My Christ born?.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
are you ok? where was My Christ born?.

Oga do you know the meaning of christianity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Jesusloveyou: 7:44am On May 16, 2018
Is US a Christian state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 7:47am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
It is you who should be objective in your arguments and stop being religiously biased. Why did you bring up the Iran deal into the arguemnt? It only prove that you are against everything you feel it's an injustice done against all these Arab nations. Your arguments are wrong and very funny. You calim Palestine have been on the land a thousand years and Israel was ''created in 1948'', LIES! LIES!! Israel have been in existence many tens of thousand of years ago before Israel left Egypt, the facts and truth are there in Egypt based on history and FACTS, you only need to visit Egypt and see the footprints Israel left there after their slavery, I mean the pyramid of Egypt which today is one the 7 WONDERS OF ANCIENT WORLD. So I must admit I'm quite amazed you could come on social media to spread lies and confuse people by trying to distort and change history by saying Israel was ''CREATED'' in 1948, this is mischievious! You said the international community has recognise Cameroun to be the onwer of Bakassi, has the internationa community recognise Palestine to be sole owner of the whole of Jerusalem? The point is still; why are you angry that U.S moved an embasy to Jerusalem by deciding to recongnise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... You constanly refer to Israel to ''as Jewish reguee'', but isn't it better than a terrorist Palentinians? Islam should not blind some people from seeing the truth.

I brought up the Iran deal to show and prove that America will not always have support for its actions by other world powers who are its allies, and will not always be right.

Apparently, I achieved my goal, hence your distress that I was able to prove so very effortlessly with a very recent political issue.

Maybe I was the one who created Israel in 1948.

I can already see I am debating with an ignorant religious maniac. You can continue arguing with history, but you cannot erase it.

After the present state of Israel was created in 1948, its first 5 Prime Ministers, starting from David Ben Gurion up to Golda Meir, were all migrants who were not born within Palestine, but were refugees from Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Austria, Germany etc.

Infact, they all changed their Slavic sounding names to sound Hebrew after arriving in the newly created Israel. And most Jews in Israel now, can only trace their origins inside Palestine to the 3rd or 4th generation, beyond which the traceability is directed outside towards Europe.

Meanwhile the Palestinians like Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abass, can trace their family's origin inside Palestine to over 20 generations before USA even existed, or Australia or New Zealand or Canada.

That the Jews existed at the time of Christ or in earlier times as part of the 12 tribes of Hebrew Israel, is no excuse for them to be grabbing land that currently belong to the Arabs.

Many countries and tribes that did not exist in blibical times now exist on land that belonged to some prehistoric people. Does it then mean that one day a tribe will begin to drag Egypt with the Arabs that migrated there over 1000yrs ago to occupy what had been previously occupied by Black Africans, the Greeks and later the Romans?

Will we one day see the Germans or French lose their land to some refugee tribe that will arrive and truly claim their own tribe once occupied those lands in prehistoric times or biblical times of the early Christian era, and is recorded in their own religious folklore?

Does the religious folklore of the Jews called holy books, not record that even the Hebrews were a genocidal army that exterminated tribes as they marched on to occupy the already occupied promised land and create the biblical Israel that had long ceased to exist upon Roman conquest, before the Arabs even expanded into what is now known as Palestine?

Indeed the current Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948 as the solution to the Jewish refugee crises of Europe, and the country was ruled by such Jewish refugees that arrived from Eastern Europe.

All of these are historical facts that even I as a Christian cannot refute, except I was a religious ass-licker like you.

I throwback your question at you since I never claimed the Arab Palestinians are the sole owners of the disputed Jerusalem.

Is Israel recognised by the international community to be the sole owner of Jerusalem, or to be legally occupying some of the land it has grabbed in its attempt to forcefully expand beyond the refugee boundaries it was granted in 1948 for which the country was thereby created and later recognised and admitted to the UN in 1949?

The point is why is the rest of the developed world opposed to USA giving a unilateral recognition to Israel over a Jerusalem that is still disputed and for which negotiations on the partitioning is still ongoing?

Why was the rest of the developed world absent at the USA embassy ceremony in Jerusalem? Why was the ceremony only attended by 3rd world countries that depend on grants and aids received from the USA?

Is the rest of the world wrong and USA is right?

Is the rest of Europe who know the origins of the Jewish refugee crisis that resulted to the creation of Israel in 1948 wrong?

Is Britain who had the UN mandate to oversee Palestine and that allowed the current undisputed boundary of Israel to be carved out of Palestine, wrong for not supporting USA in its unilateral decision?

Finally, why were the Zionist Jews raising money in Europe and America to buy Arab lands in Palestine at a time Israel did not exist and at a time they were advancing the agenda of relocating Jews in Europe to Palestine? Why will a tribe be buying land that you claim belonged to it, yet they were paying the Arab land owners? Till today, the Arabs have never disputed the lands they sold to the Jews, because they know they were duly paid for it. Their grouse remains that the Jews should never have been allowed to form a country within an Arab populated Palestine.

And if the Jews were allowed to form a country from Paelstine, why must the Arabs be prevented from forming a country for their own land of Palestine that they occupy? Why must the Jews continue to encroach further into Arab lands outside of the recognized boundary of Israel in 1948?

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Jesusloveyou: 7:47am On May 16, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

and your ineffectual buffoon was the sponsor of boko haram

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by meccuno: 8:00am On May 16, 2018
[s]
Throwback:

The Jews were allowed to form the present Israel from the land of Palestine, as war refugees who had escaped the persecutions in Europe and as Zionist migrant who had bought various parcels of land from the Arab land owners. The Palestine region was till that time, a British mandate, so the UK allowed the Jewish settlers to carve out the areas of Palestine that they bought or already populated as natives.

And upon forming their own nation state, have prevented the native Palestinians from having a country of their own on their own land that they have existed for over a thousand years, long before the Europeans formed USA or the Anglo-Saxons departed mainland Europe to dominate as the present English tribe over the original Britons of Britain. Even long before these same English tribe later departed Britain to settle in New Zealand or Australia, the Arabs have existed as the natives of Palestine with no country or nation called Israel existing. Also long before the Jewish refugees began arriving from Ukraine, Poland, Austria etc, to occupy land that had been bought by the Zionists from Arab natives.

If the current nation of Israel was allowed to exist as a creation of post world war 2 Jewish refugee crises, why not remain within the undisputed boundaries of that nation? Why extend into Arab lands that were never sold to Jewish Zionists that planned to establish Israel and that were never populated by the minority Jews that also were native to Palestine before the Zionism agenda started?

Have you even bothered to look at the ethnic and religious composition of the state of Israel? The Jews are unable to get rid of the Arab Muslim and Arab Christian land owners that still exist as natives within the very heart of undisputed Jewish territory.
[/s] trash as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Lockdown on monday / Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys / N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.