Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? (7664 Views)

FG To Peter Obi: Accepting Grains From Ukraine Doesn't Mean Nigeria's Failure / We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims / Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by tdayof(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
are you ok? where was My Christ born?.

Religion in Israel in 2016

Judaism (74.7%)

Islam (17.7%)

Christianity (2.0%)

Druzism (1.6%)

other/unknown (4.1%)

Source Wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Jesusloveyou: 8:11am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
if Christ was born in Nazareth, does that make Israel a Christian state.

And the same Israelites killed Jesus,
How does that make them a christ-like .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 8:36am On May 16, 2018
meccuno:
[s][/s] trash as usual

Continue to bury your head in the sand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by tartar9(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
bethlehem in Palestine
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga do you know the meaning of christianity?
dont let the anger of God visit you. Isreal is 80% christians
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2018
tartar9:

bethlehem in Palestine
Bethlehem is inJudia. Judah is the son of Jacob (lsrael)
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
if Christ was born in Nazareth, does that make Israel a Christian state.

And the same Israelites killed Jesus,
How does that make them a christ-like .
Jerusalem is the holy site for Christian pilgrims.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by tartar9(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Bethlehem is inJudia. Judah is the son of Jacob (lsrael)
Which is in Palestine
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 9:25am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I brought up the Iran deal to show and prove that America will not always have support for its actions by other world powers who are its allies, and will not always be right.

Apparently, I achieved my goal, hence your distress that I was able to prove so very effortlessly with a very recent political issue.

Maybe I was the one who created Israel in 1948.

I can already see I am debating with an ignorant religious maniac. You can continue arguing with history, but you cannot erase it.

After the present state of Israel was created in 1948, its first 5 Prime Ministers, starting from David Ben Gurion up to Golda Meir, were all migrants who were not born within Palestine, but were refugees from Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Austria, Germany etc.

Infact, they all changed their Slavic sounding names to sound Hebrew after arriving in the newly created Israel. And most Jews in Israel now, can only trace their origins inside Palestine to the 3rd or 4th generation, beyond which the traceability is directed outside towards Europe.

Meanwhile the Palestinians like Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abass, can trace their family's origin inside Palestine to over 20 generations before USA even existed, or Australia or New Zealand or Canada.

That the Jews existed at the time of Christ or in earlier times as part of the 12 tribes of Hebrew Israel, is no excuse for them to be grabbing land that currently belong to the Arabs.

Many countries and tribes that did not exist in blibical times now exist on land that belonged to some prehistoric people. Does it then mean that one day a tribe will begin to drag Egypt with the Arabs that migrated there over 1000yrs ago to occupy what had been previously occupied by Black Africans, the Greeks and later the Romans?

Will we one day see the Germans or French lose their land to some refugee tribe that will arrive and truly claim their own tribe once occupied those lands in prehistoric times or biblical times of the early Christian era, and is recorded in their own religious folklore?

Does the religious folklore of the Jews called holy books, not record that even the Hebrews were a genocidal army that exterminated tribes as they marched on to occupy the already occupied promised land and create the biblical Israel that had long ceased to exist upon Roman conquest, before the Arabs even expanded into what is now known as Palestine?

Indeed the current Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948 as the solution to the Jewish refugee crises of Europe, and the country was ruled by such Jewish refugees that arrived from Eastern Europe.

All of these are historical facts that even I as a Christian cannot refute, except I was a religious ass-licker like you.

I throwback your question at you since I never claimed the Arab Palestinians are the sole owners of the disputed Jerusalem.

Is Israel recognised by the international community to be the sole owner of Jerusalem, or to be legally occupying some of the land it has grabbed in its attempt to forcefully expand beyond the refugee boundaries it was granted in 1948 for which the country was thereby created and later recognised and admitted to the UN in 1949?

The point is why is the rest of the developed world opposed to USA giving a unilateral recognition to Israel over a Jerusalem that is still disputed and for which negotiations on the partitioning is still ongoing?

Why was the rest of the developed world absent at the USA embassy ceremony in Jerusalem? Why was the ceremony only attended by 3rd world countries that depend on grants and aids received from the USA?

Is the rest of the world wrong and USA is right?

Is the rest of Europe who know the origins of the Jewish refugee crisis that resulted to the creation of Israel in 1948 wrong?

Is Britain who had the UN mandate to oversee Palestine and that allowed the current undisputed boundary of Israel to be carved out of Palestine, wrong for not supporting USA in its unilateral decision?

Finally, why were the Zionist Jews raising money in Europe and America to buy Arab lands in Palestine at a time Israel did not exist and at a time they were advancing the agenda of relocating Jews in Europe to Palestine? Why will a tribe be buying land that you claim belonged to it, yet they were paying the Arab land owners? Till today, the Arabs have never disputed the lands they sold to the Jews, because they know they were duly paid for it. Their grouse remains that the Jews should never have been allowed to form a country within an Arab populated Palestine.

And if the Jews were allowed to form a country from Paelstine, why must the Arabs be prevented from forming a country for their own land of Palestine that they occupy? Why must the Jews continue to encroach further into Arab lands outside of the recognized boundary of Israel in 1948?
Continuing to argue to Islamic fanatics like you is a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 9:30am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I brought up the Iran deal to show and prove that America will not always have support for its actions by other world powers who are its allies, and will not alwato prove so very effortlessly with a very recent political issue.

Maybe I was the one who created Israel in 1948.

I ou can continue arguing with history, but you cannot erase it.

After the present state of Israel was created in 1948, its first 5 Prime Ministers, starting from David Ben Gurion up to Golda Meir, were all migrants who were not born within Palestine, but were refugees from Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Austria, Germany etc.

Infact, they all changed their Slavic sounding names to sound Hebrew after arriving in the newly created Israel. And most Jews in Israel now, can only trace their origins inside Palestine to the 3rd or 4th generation, beyond which the traceability is directed outside towards Europe.

Meanwhile the Palestinians like Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abass, can trace their family's origin inside Palestine to over 20 generations before USA even existed, or Australia or New Zealand or Canada.

That the Jews existed at the time of Christ or in earlier times as part of the 12 tribes of Hebrew Israel, is no excuse for them to be grabbing land that currently belong to the Arabs.

Many countries and tribes that did not exist in blibical times now exist on land that belonged to some prehistoric people. Does it then mean that one day a tribe will begin to drag Egypt with the Arabs that migrated there over 1000yrs ago to occupy what had been previously occupied by Black Africans, the Greeks and later the Romans?

Will we one day see the Germans or French lose their land to some refugee tribe that will arrive and truly claim their own tribe once occupied those lands in prehistoric times or biblical times of the early Christian era, and is recorded in their own religious folklore?

Does the religious folklore of the Jews called holy books, not record that even the Hebrews were a genocidal army that exterminated tribes as they marched on to occupy the already occupied promised land and create the biblical Israel that had long ceased to exist upon Roman conquest, before the Arabs even expanded into what is now known as Palestine?

Indeed the current Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948 as the solution to the Jewish refugee crises of Europe, and the country was ruled by such Jewish refugees that arrived from Eastern Europe.

All of these are historical facts that even I as a Christian cannot refute, except I was a religious ass-licker like you.

I throwback your question at you since I never claimed the Arab Palestinians are the sole owners of the disputed Jerusalem.

Is Israel recognised by the international community to be the sole owner of Jerusalem, or to be legally occupying some of the land it has grabbed in its attempt to forcefully expand beyond the refugee boundaries it was granted in 1948 for which the country was thereby created and later recognised and admitted to the UN in 1949?

The point is why is the rest of the developed world opposed to USA giving a unilateral recognition to Israel over a Jerusalem that is still disputed and for which negotiations on the partitioning is still ongoing?

Why was the rest of the developed world absent at the USA embassy ceremony in Jerusalem? Why was the ceremony only attended by 3rd world countries that depend on grants and aids received from the USA?

Is the rest of the world wrong and USA is right?

Is the rest of Europe who know the origins of the Jewish refugee crisis that resulted to the creation of Israel in 1948 wrong?

Is Britain who had the UN mandate to oversee Palestine and that allowed the current undisputed boundary of Israel to be carved out of Palestine, wrong for not supporting USA in its unilateral decision?

Finally, why were the Zionist Jews raising money in Europe and America to buy Arab lands in Palestine at a time Israel did not exist and at a time they were advancing the agenda of relocating Jews in Europe to Palestine? Why will a tribe be buying land that you claim belonged to it, yet they were paying the Arab land owners? Till today, the Arabs have never disputed the lands they sold to the Jews, because they know they were duly paid for it. Their grouse remains that the Jews should never have been allowed to form a country within an Arab populated Palestine.

And if the Jews were allowed to form a country from Paelstine, why must the Arabs be prevented from forming a country for their own land of Palestine that they occupy? Why must the Jews continue to encroach further into Arab lands outside of the recognized boundary of Israel in 1948?
Facts and history are there in Egypt but Islamic terrorists won't agree. Just don't strap bomb around your body one day, if you do, make sure you only blow yourself up! Islam and the lies in the quran has blinded lots of them.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Horus(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5u7ZZFQ2Q4

Lawmaker condemns Nigeria's role at U.S Embassy in Jerusalem
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 9:35am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:

I am happy I shut you up.

No one can refute historical fact, except to console themselves with religious intolerance.

You are a Christian, so by delusion of religious fanaticism you must support Israel in its land grabbing.

At least your conscience can find peace that your stand is for the sake of religion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Jesusloveyou: 9:46am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Jerusalem is the holy site for Christian pilgrims.
what do you know about pilgrims.

Abuja can be a pilgrim for those who want to see the president.

So people go to Jerusalem to see where Jesus was buried

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
dont let the anger of God visit you. Isreal is 80% christians

Oga browse the meaning of christianity biko

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 9:56am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
Facts and history are there in Egypt but Islamic terrorists won't agree. Just don't strap bomb around your body one day, if you do, make sure you only blow yourself up! Islam and the lies in the quran has blinded lots of them.

Facts and history are there in Britain to show its Celtic/Druid past, but today it is occupied by the Anglo-Saxons who are also known as English and who consolidated their hold on the unified English country at about the 10th to 11th century, which is the same time the Arabs have been native to the geographical area called Palestine.

Facts and history are there in Egypt to reflect the different civilizations that have occupied it in succession. Does that mean Egypt is not presently an Arab nation that has existed with its present ethnicity for over 1000yrs? The city of Alexandria in Egypt was named by the Greeks after Alexander the great.

Facts and history are there in the USA to show its red Indian past, but today it is occupied by English, Scot, Dutch, German, French, Irish, Italian, Jewish and African migrants. Many states in the USA still bear red Indian names like Ohio, Massachusetts, Idaho, Dakota, Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming etc. The red Indians are still there in USA, but has that stopped it from being a white man's country that has existed for over 300yrs?

Facts and history are still there in Australia to show its Aborigines past and the Aborigines still exist there. Does that stop it from being a British country populated by Englishmen who are the land owners?

So why is the case of the Arabs in Palestine different when it is known even to the Jews that they bought lands from the Arab natives to increase the land holdings of the minority Jewish natives in preparation of the massive arrival of Jewish migrants as planned by the Zionist agenda to later create a Jewish nation within the Palestine that was dominated by the Arabs?

And if they did create their Jewish state of Israel that is still inhabited by Arab land owning natives living on their own land within the boundary of Israel, why then did the Jews begin to violently grab land that was never sold to them or that was not natively inhabited by the small Jewish population that have also been present in Palestine before the Jewish refugee relocation from Europe?

I repeat, you cannot refute history, so continue to hold on to your religious arguments where justice is not necessary in the need to carry out misguided religious obligations of support for a land grabbing genocidal tribe that is even recorded in their own religious books.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Efewestern: 10:43am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

Facts and history are there in Britain to show its Celtic/Druid past, but today it is occupied by the Anglo-Saxons who are also known as English and who consolidated their hold on the unified English country at about the 10th to 11th century, which is the same time the Arabs have been native to the geographical area called Palestine.

Facts and history are there in Egypt to reflect the different civilizations that have occupied it in succession. Does that mean Egypt is not presently an Arab nation that has existed with its present ethnicity for over 1000yrs? The city of Alexandria in Egypt was named by the Greeks after Alexander the great.

Facts and history are there in the USA to show its red Indian past, but today it is occupied by English, Scot, Dutch, German, French, Irish, Italian, Jewish and African migrants. Many states in the USA still bear red Indian names like Ohio, Massachusetts, Idaho, Dakota, Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming etc. The red Indians are still there in USA, but has that stopped it from being a white man's country that has existed for over 300yrs?

Facts and history are still there in Australia to show its Aborigines past and the Aborigines still exist there. Does that stop it from being a British country populated by Englishmen who are the land owners?

So why is the case of the Arabs in Palestine different when it is known even to the Jews that they bought lands from the Arab natives to increase the land holdings of the minority Jewish natives in preparation of the massive arrival of Jewish migrants as planned by the Zionist agenda to later create a Jewish nation within the Palestine that was dominated by the Arabs?

And if they did create their Jewish state of Israel that is still inhabited by Arab land owning natives living on their own land within the boundary of Israel, why then did the Jews begin to violently grab land that was never sold to them or that was not natively inhabited by the small Jewish population that have also been present in Palestine before the Jewish refugee relocation from Europe?

I repeat, you cannot refute history, so continue to hold on to your religious arguments where justice is not necessary in the need to carry out misguided religious obligations of support for a land grabbing genocidal tribe that is even recorded in their own religious books.

We all know that Palestinians are being oppressed in their own land, One day Justice shall prevail, If u support the current oppression of the Palestine people then u are no different from those terrorists who kill people and justifies it using their Holy book (it is a scam anyway) .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 10:48am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I am happy I shut you up.

No one can refute historical fact, except to console themselves with religious intolerance.

You are a Christian, so by delusion of religious fanaticism you must support Israel in its land grabbing.

At least your conscience can find peace that your stand is for the sake of religion.
You shut yourself up, together with your brothers in Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Northern Nigeria and so on. All you can do is make noise and terrorise the world. Imagine a world without Islam! You and your brothers can only wail and protest, like you've been doing in the Israel border since few days ago and if you are not satisfied, you then advance to blowing yourselves up. That's all you live for. That's what your quran teaches you. Terror! Terrorists!!
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Throwback: 11:17am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
You shut yourself up, together with your brothers in Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Northern Nigeria and so on. All you can do is make noise and terrorise the world. Imagine a world without Islam! You and your brothers can only wail and protest, like you've been doing in the Israel border since few days ago and if you are not satisfied, you then advance to blowing yourselves up. That's all you live for. That's what your quran teaches you. Terror! Terrorists!!

Imagine a world that did not have the Israel-Palestine conflict. Imagine what peace the Middle-East and the world would have had?

Have you ever asked yourself why you never heard of Arab-Christian conflict in the modern world until the Israel-Palestinian conflict started?

Imagine if there was no American inspired conflict in any part of the world?

Even you wouldn't be this hateful and frustrated.

Religion has taken its toll on your reasoning and objectivity

Imagine how you have absconded from your argument of Jewish ownership of Arab land, only to settle for religious fanaticism and taken solace that your are fighting a religious cause that does not value Justice?

Every human is my brother, even if I don't share their religious belief. It is obvious you are a religious maniac not different from the Muslim terrorists you have been berating.

Continue to argue with history, and tell me how you would react if a refugee tribe comes to your village that has existed for 100s of years, and claim that their fore fathers that your own fore fathers never met there, are the original owners of the land so you should take your leave for their own takeover.

I ask you again to show you how shallow and empty headed you are, why were the Jews raising money all over Europe and USA to buy lands in Palestine from Arab land owners?

Why is it that most Jews cannot trace their history in Palestine beyond the 3rd/4th generation, beyond which they have to trace it to Ukraine, Poland and Austria?

Why is it that the first 5 Prime Ministers of the nation of Israel that did not exist in any world map before 1948, were all Jewish refugees from Eastern Europe?

Lastly, why are the white Americans the owners of USA they only began to occupy 300yrs ago? Why are the Anglo Saxons the owners of England they began to occupy about 1700yrs ago? Why are the English the owners of Australia and New Zealand that they began to occupy less than 400yrs ago?

So why are the Arabs not the owners of Palestine that they have occupied for over 1000yrs?

Can you prove that even your own tribe have occupied the village you lay claim to for up to 1000yrs?

So why is Palestine that accommodated Jewish refugees who had been buying land from the Arabs, be said to be owned by Israel that only existed after Jewish refugee settlement?

For once, spare your brain from the corruption and bias of religion and think like a reasoning human with a conscience.

If refugees can form their own country, why won't the recorded land owners who sold the Jews some of the land, form their own country in peace without Israel running like a puppet up and down to secure American support over their illegalities?

The only hope of Israel is USA and their continued partiality, beyond that they know they have to deal with a fair and impartial UN and EU who know more about the origins of the whole issue.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Intrepid01(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2018
How many times are we gonna have this debate?....

It is rather disappointing to see well informed people like throwback arguing and exchanging words with people who practically know nothing about history. They are uneducated and likewise uninformed. Many of them don't even know their "dear israel" isn't a Christian Country. People like escodotman are gullible and are proud to confidently display their ignorance on a public forum...........

#uneducatedfools

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Kophschmerzen: 11:54am On May 16, 2018
escodotman:

Dude the man throwback buried you and the idiotic narrative you are peddling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by plaetton: 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
yemaldo:
South Africa is also a Muslim country?
Don't mind the m.or.on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by plaetton: 12:25pm On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

Imagine a world that did not have the Israel-Palestine conflict. Imagine what peace the Middle-East and the world would have had?

Have you ever asked yourself why you never heard of Arab-Christian conflict in the modern world until the Israel-Palestinian conflict started?

Imagine how you have absconded from your argument of Jewish ownership of Arab land, only to settle for religious fanaticism and taken solace that your are fighting a religious cause that does not value Justice?

Every human is my brother, even if I don't share their religious belief. It is obvious you are a religious maniac not different from the Muslim terrorists you have been berating.

Continue to argue with history, and tell me how you would react if a refugee tribe comes to your village that has existed for 100s of years, and claim that their fore fathers that your own fore fathers never met there, are the original owners of the land so you should take your leave for their own takeover.

I ask you again to show you how shallow and empty headed you are, why where the Jews raising money all over Europe and USA to buy lands in Palestine from Arab land owners?

Why is it that most Jews cannot trace their history in Palestine beyond the 3rd/4th generation, beyond which they have to trace it to Ukraine, Poland and Austria?

Why is it that the first 5 Prime Ministers of the nation of Israel that did not exist in any world map before 1948, were all Jewish refugees from Eastern Europe?

Lastly, why are the white Americans the owners of USA they only began to occupy 300yrs ago? Why are the Anglo Saxons the owners of England they began to occupy about 1700yrs ago? Why are the English the owners of Australia and New Zealand that they began to occupy less than 400yrs ago?

So why are the Arabs not the owners of Palestine that they have occupied for over 1000yrs?

Can you prove that even your own tribe have occupied the village you lay claim to for up to 1000yrs?

So why is Palestine that accommodated Jewish refugees who had been buying land from the Arabs, be said to be owned by Israel that only existed after Jewish refugee settlement?

For once, spare your brain from the corruption and bias of religion and think like a reasoning human with a conscience.

If refugees can form their own country, why won't the recorded land owners who sold the Jews some of the land, form their own country in peace without Israel running like a puppet up and down to secure American support over their illegalities.

The only hope of Israel is USA and their continued partiality, beyond that they know they have to deal with a fair and impartial UN and EU who know more about the origins of the whole issue.

Well said.
Nigeria Christians are probably the most ignorant of history on earth.

I have had this same argument for the millionth time, even amongst well educated Nigerian christians, that the Israeli Palestinian conflict is NOT a religious conflict, but a simple land theft .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 1:03pm On May 16, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Dude the man throwback buried you and the idiotic narrative you are peddling.
Another terrorist spotted
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 1:05pm On May 16, 2018
Intrepid01:
How many times are we gonna have this debate?....

It is rather disappointing to see well informed people like throwback arguing and exchanging words with people who practically know nothing about history. They are uneducated and likewise uninformed. Many of them don't even know their "dear israel" isn't a Christian Country. People like escodotman are gullible and are proud to confidently display their ignorance on a public forum...........

#uneducatedfools
The whole of your family including your father are not half as educated as I am. Bastar. D
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by funreadingbooks: 1:12pm On May 16, 2018
escodotman:

Please stop. You are disgracing intelligent Christians. The guy you are arguing with is telling the simple plain fact. Yes, according to the Bible the Israelites were given that land. But 2000 years ago, they killed the son of God and God punished them by destroying them and scattering them from the land. They can't come back 2000 years later and start to claim land that others have since settled on. That is why they had to buy the land from the current owners of the land in 1948.

Imagine some people came to your village in 1948 to buy land. Your elders sold to them. Then small small they start to encroach on land that you didn't sell to them. Then they establish their own government in your village and proclaim their independence. Will your village people accept?

6 Likes

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by FriendNG: 1:17pm On May 16, 2018
Truly throwback has relegated some pigs in this thread to mare insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Kophschmerzen: 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
Another terrorist spotted

You are an irritating brain dead piece of sh1t.
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are an irritating brain dead piece of sh1t.
You are sufferring from bi-polar disorder and you've completely lost touch with reality you disgusting son of a whor.£
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 2:27pm On May 16, 2018
funreadingbooks:

Please stop. You are disgracing intelligent Christians. The guy you are arguing with is telling the simple plain fact. Yes, according to the Bible the Israelites were given that land. But 2000 years ago, they killed the son of God and God punished them by destroying them and scattering them from the land. They can't come back 2000 years later and start to claim land that others have since settled on. That is why they had to buy the land from the current owners of the land in 1948.

Imagine some people came to your village in 1948 to buy land. Your elders sold to them. Then small small they start to encroach on land that you didn't sell to them. Then they establish their own government in your village and proclaim their independence. Will your village people accept?

You are the one who is bereft of inteligence and disgracing whatever you claim you represent. ''they establish their own government and proclaim independence''??... Seriously that's your won understanding of the matter?? You are a disgrace for not consulting history before coming here to display foolishness! If you like, you can join them in blowing themselves up because U.S decided to move an embassy somewhere.
Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by escodotman: 2:56pm On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

I ask you again to show you how shallow and empty headed you are, why where the Jews raising money all over Europe and USA to buy lands in Palestine from Arab land owners?

If refugees can form their own country, why won't the recorded land owners who sold the Jews some of the land, form their own country in peace without Israel running like a puppet up and down to secure American support over their illegalities.

Stupid lies that you cooked up for the fools. Israel was the very first owner of the land which dates back thousands of years BCE!! When they faced war and were displaced, the Arab took the land in the 7th century and it remained in the Muslim control untill the crusade of 1099 which was followed by the Ottoman conquest in 1517. Later the Jews gathered themsleves in the 19th century and determined to return back to their rightful land and in 1947, United Nations lead a truce and partition for the Jews agency and the Arabs to divide the land and share Jerusalem between them. The Jews agency accepted the truce but the terrorist Arabs rejected it. In 1948, the Jews states declared the indepence of the State Of Israel! Since then, the terrorists have been waging an unending war with Israel and their brothers like you continue to wail. The irony of it though is that if lots like you were to leave Nigeria and choose to go to Israel or U.S that you hate so much, or go to Palestine or Iran, today, you hypocritic fools and nonentities would choose U.S or Israel!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Intrepid01(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
The whole of your family including your father are not half as educated as I am. Bastar. D

You can be write about that. But one thing is certain from your posts on this thread, YOU ARE NOT INFORMED ON THE ISSUE OF PALESTINE-ISRAELI that has been on since 1948...I'll suggest you humble yourself and pick good books (books with unbiased opinion) on the issue. Maybe after then you would be able to make contributions devoid of emotions. Thank you Sir!

Oh I saw that word you used on me...It is also lending credence to the fact that you're not civil. Civilised people don't throw insults when they are called out. MR EDUCATED MAN you have a lot to learn, all of us though!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State? by Kophschmerzen: 3:07pm On May 16, 2018
escodotman:
You are sufferring from bi-polar disorder and you've completely lost touch with reality you disgusting son of a whor.£

Priceless coming from a loser with the IQ of a doorknob. In saner climes, it will still be legal to abort everyone in your bloodline.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minimum Wage : TUC, FG Disagree Over The Implementation Of New Minimum Wage / Nigerian Naira Vs GHANAIAN CEDI Strength / Why We Are Prioritizing Job Creation - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.