Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) (20325 Views)

Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by MPESA(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2018
madridguy:
Bro, na Asia you dey?

No sir
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by MPESA(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=madridguy post=67604084]Bro, na Asia you dey
Thou if you are serious about travelling while not consider Australia.
Money dhey for that continent called country, thou they have a tough immigration rules but it's very sure for you.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by rozayx5(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Markaffi will defeat Buhari here in the North? grin grin

Barcanista na just confused man

Like 95% of Nigerian don't even know makarfi

What a joke

Atiku for me is formidable or dakwambo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by madridguy(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2018
Can you help me there? Am sincerely serious bro.

[quote author=MPESA post=67604565][/quote]
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by madridguy(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2018
I asked when you mentioned " this afternoon "

MPESA:

No sir
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Makarfi that can't win his LG in the last Kaduna LG elections. Don't tell me it was rigged cos Southern Kaduna people proved they are equal to the task and withstood the rigging.

Tho i like his gentle nature, Makarfi is gone for good as a politician. He does not have relevance anymore. Atiku and Buhari will defeat Makarfi in the north. Even El rufai has been defeating and will defeat him again. Most northern politicians, thought they were doing GEJ, but they didn't know that while they allowed GEJ to sink, they sank with him, by empowering their enmies. Now power has changed hands and it won't be easy to come back.

Best bet is for the PDP is to field Dankwambo and begin to market him on time as a credible alternative. A Tambuwal is an opportunist politician that has been jumping from party to party won't be taken seriously by anyone. With Tambuwal, the PDP won't get 2% votes in the south west.
Shame on you

Makarfi won his ward and LGA. PDP won 90% LGA in the entire state...

Dankwambo ko, that one won't even win in Gombe if election is restricted there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDIpB4gqwQ&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2018
KenOne:

Makarfi lost in his local government in just concluded Kaduna local government election. If Makarfi could not defeat El Rufai is it Buhari he'll defeat any way local government election is not always credible let me not judge him with that. But i believe you were dreaming when you said Makarfi will defeat Buhari in the North, North-West in particular wake up man the (TKO) Technical Knock Out that awaits your man Makarfi and Atiku is still consulting OBATALA, AMADIOHA, OGUN to know when to strike.
Shame on you...

Makarfi not only won his Ward/LGA, he led PDP to win 90% LGAs in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDIpB4gqwQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:
We know it is Governor Dankwabo that is being reffered to. Dankwabo is a good guy from what we have seen so far. But the strategic objective of our times is achieving Igbo Presidency in 2023.

How does that seat with Dankwabo? If Dankwabo wins a first term in 2019, by 2023, his supporters will pressure him to run for a second term, whether he likes it or not.

Buhari is running for a second term. By 2023 he would be done. The North would have server 8 years. It would be the turn of the Igbos to produce the president. 2023 is a spiritual date as far as Ndigbo are concerned. It is the date the Igbos will symbolically return to feeling a full sense of belonging as Nigerians.[b]

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency 2023.

PS: My friend TonyeBarcanister, sorry I have to mention you here, but since you are a very popular Nairalander in PDP, many will want to know your reaction to this news.
Dankwambo himself know that he doesn't stand a chance.

What Igbo need is equal opportunity not Igbo Presidency. We've had Ijaw Presidency but it never benefited the Ijaw nation save a privileged few.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by SoNature(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:
We know it is Governor Dankwabo that is being reffered to. Dankwabo is a good guy from what we have seen so far. But the strategic objective of our times is achieving Igbo Presidency in 2023.

How does that seat with Dankwabo? If Dankwabo wins a first term in 2019, by 2023, his supporters will pressure him to run for a second term, whether he likes it or not.

Buhari is running for a second term. By 2023 he would be done. The North would have server 8 years. It would be the turn of the Igbos to produce the president. 2023 is a spiritual date as far as Ndigbo are concerned. It is the date the Igbos will symbolically return to feeling a full sense of belonging as Nigerians.[b]

PS: My friend TonyeBarcanister, sorry I have to mention you here, but since you are a very popular Nairalander in PDP, many will want to know your reaction to this news.

Which Igbo man in APC now do you think fits to be president in 2023?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by cutedela: 10:17am On May 16, 2018
They can go ahead and shop all day......when they are done shopping we will know who is who. It's not about the political party but the personality in question.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Sometimes we have to think outside the box, my friend.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Dankwambo himself know that he doesn't stand a chance.

What Igbo need is equal opportunity not Igbo Presidency. We've had Ijaw Presidency but it never benefited the Ijaw nation save a privileged few.

And why did Ijaw Presidency 'not benefit the Ijaw nation save a few'? Assuming (but not conceding that) that is true, does it automatically mean that a similar thing will happen in Igbo Presidency? Can we learn from the experiences of others? These are pertinent questions.as regards Igbo Presidency, my friend.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by shaqhead: 10:36am On May 16, 2018
danjumakolo:
Guys,let's be honest and practical.As far as core north is concerned.PMB is yet to get a match.
Even PDP know this that's why we have a couple of months to elections and they are still groping in the dark as to who to field....not one among their fold from the North can stand Buhari....this is just the ice cold truth!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by shaqhead: 10:38am On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:
There's a very good one in a Ken Nnamani if am not mistaken!
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by shaqhead: 10:39am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by SoNature(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

But you haven't answered the question

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Charly68: 10:57am On May 16, 2018
It is so serious that this party has no confidence in their so called leaders to challenge the incorruptible General..still counting & waiting for the anointed candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by abibun: 11:01am On May 16, 2018
Dankwanbo the man we trust. So for your mind u think the yourba's will fold their hands in 2023. Don't be deceived my brother,hausa's prefer Yoruba *10.
igbodefender:

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2018
abibun:
Dankwanbo the man we trust. So for your mind u think the yourba's will fold their hands in 2023. Don't be deceived my brother,hausa's prefer Yoruba *10.

Just be positive that this will work. It won't be easy. But it will work.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

But you haven't answered the question
Read my answer again. Peace.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 16, 2018
shaqhead:

You said so, my brother. You said so. That's the spirit. We must be positive. Faith is the Evidence of things unseen - the substance of things hoped for. Hebrews 11:1 King James Version (KJV)

We must have faith. But it doesn't end in having faith. We must also work toward it. The Bible said in James 2:14-26 New King James Version (NKJV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

So, once again, I say: Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. Igbo Presidency will give Igbos a sense of belonging in Nigeria and give Nigerians a better life.

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/05/16/igbo-presidency-2023-we-must-have-faith-that-it-can-happen/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nowenuse: 11:37am On May 16, 2018
laffwitmi:
Another fulani muslim!!

Thank you God

Dankwambo is not a fulani man
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by NothingDoMe: 11:58am On May 16, 2018
hardywaltz:
What of Atiku? Chie them don wack him money again

Atiku will decamp to APGA
APGA rejects atifku grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by eljp(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
Governor Dankwabo of Gombe State is the man for presidency 2019, give it to him.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by darqly(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2018
Darius Ishaku cannot even win a lottery if he bought the only ticket produced, man is useless.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by mentorandfriend(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Igbo presidency is a grandiose delusion. Go tell those who paid you to peddle this rubbish so as to try and get some SE votes that it won't sell here. Even illiterate old women in the village know that this is an old wives fable. As if APC has ever kept any of their promise in their life.

Keep calm and enjoy your paycheck in peace but we ain't buying that shit. ✌�

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
mentorandfriend:

Igbo presidency is a grandiose delusion. Go tell those who paid you to peddle this rubbish so as to try and get some SE votes that it won't sell here. Even illiterate old women in the village know that this is an old wives fable. As if APC has ever kept any of their promise in their life.

Keep calm and enjoy your paycheck in peace but we ain't buying that shit. ✌�

I can see your hobby us shouting "marginalization marginalization". Kindly choose another one because marginalization ends in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by okpanachil: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
madridguy:
I would have choose from other Northern America you suggested but I no understand Spanish so let me go where I can speak directly without the help of anyone.
I want to explore NYC, Texas abi California I no mind Toronto too tongue

Guy you are not going anywhere.After una donn gather spoil this country you want to elope.No way.koole werk
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Tundeobama(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
The only candidate that can shake the west is dankwanbo.If pdp but forward atiku or markafi it's a sure loose for them.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

I can see your hobby us shouting "marginalization marginalization". Kindly choose another one because marginalization ends in 2023.

Lmao. Enjoy your paycheck in peace bro. You can't deceive us.
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
mentorandfriend:

Lmao. Enjoy your paycheck in peace bro. You can't deceive us.
Which one is deceive again?
Re: 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) by LagacyHills: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Is this Igbo presidency 2023 of a thing going to be automatic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko / Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.