Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. (20364 Views)

Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2018
It could have be better for baba to leave Ota than driving or passing the same road he refused to do when he spent good 8years as Nigeria president. As a confirmed and highly trained Yoruba man Baba Obasanjo should publicly apologize to his military junior Buhari for plotting against his down fall in this present regime.The truth is, things are not easy but with christ all good things designed for humanity are possible for those who belief and put their trust in Him because it is better to trust in the Lord rather than put confidence in man. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by narorose(f): 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Good
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by nobilie: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Lagos state already awarded contracts of up to 40Bilion (I think even more, say 50bil) for the construction currently going on, on that road.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by hollywater: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
leo2020:
Buhari is such a focused man. Slow but working despite all noise around. Wailers would not be happy at this development. Enemies of Progress
Nonsense ,why didn't he do the Road since? Election is near I guess.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by GEEBITE: 10:04am On May 17, 2018
ReHABILITATION OR RECONSTRUCTION abeg which one.Dubious people want to steal money because Ambode is already working from Oshodi to toll gate especially for BRT expansion.This one is going to be a dual contract to siphon o.Also the bad portion is from Sango Otta to just before Ifo area and some small portion around Ewekoro due to heavy Lafarge and Dangote trucks movement.From that point to Abeokuta it is smooth sailing. 22BILLION!!!! when they are not adding extra lane to this existing dual carriage way.These guys are desperate for 2019 election money o.
theenchanter:
THE Federal Government has flagged off the reconstruction of the Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway at the cost of N22.38 billion.

The reconstruction which is being handled by construction giant, Julius Berger Plc, has commenced immediately.

Briefing journalists on the flag off, the Director, Federal Highways, South West, Mr Olalekan Busari, said the road had been neglected by previous administrations before its award this month.

According to Busari, “On May 8, 2018, this administration awarded the contract for the total rehabilitation of the road starting from Ile Zik bus stop at kilometre zero, Lagos, up to kilometre 80 in Ota, Ogun State, by the Brewery.”

Busari explained that the project was divided into two sections, the first section which starts from Ile Zik in Lagos spans about 20 km, while the second section which falls in Ogun State, is 60km

“It is a complete total rehabilitation of the entire road this time around and it is awarded at N22.387 billion and the contract period of two and half years which we hope the contractor will actually deliver. They (Julius Berger) have the capacity and the federal government is very determined to properly fund this road project so as to deliver it on time,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/fg-flags-off-rehabilitation-lagos-ota-abeokuta-expressway/

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Ademat7(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
julius berger won't do a good job on that road,d part of the road constructed in front of GTB Sango is already washing away in less than 7yrs,highway for that matter.mk RRS take over the job
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
A big shame on that letter writer from Otta. By the time this administration completes the Lagos-Ibadan Rail, the Second Niger Bridge and the numerous power projects, even their worst critics would come to love them. I am not a Buhari fan, but anyone who invests heavily on infrastructure would always win me over, whether Arewa, Biafran or O'dua, I don't give a fvvvvk!
then YOU go call the dead to come use the road? Bro the main purpose of Government is security of life and properties,without security you can't even construct a road please leave your comfort zone and visit the trouble zone and see for yourself brother.... I just looked at my PVC it's still intact..
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by dequeenishere: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
This road has been under construction since last year. What are they flagging off again?
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by arsenal33: 10:08am On May 17, 2018
apatuku:
This will be a big shame to BABA IYABO grin

Dis na why Baba Iyabo no like PMB.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2018
Who cares who it was neglected by? What the Bleep and it's now your neglect is over... Laughing in François..may PVC is intact just checked.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by arsenal33: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
then YOU go call the dead to come use the road? Bro the main purpose of Government is security of life and properties,without security you can't even construct a road please leave your comfort zone and visit the trouble zone and see for yourself brother.... I just looked at my PVC it's still intact..

Vote for PDP that gave you nothing, are you happy now?

Pure hate resides in you

5 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by GEEBITE: 10:10am On May 17, 2018
Please be informed.OBJ expanded that road to a dual carriage where it was stopped in the 80s from old Gateway Hotel area to Lafenwa in Abeokuta,it was completely dualised by year 2001.The bad spots on the road was as a result of increase in human population resulting in heavier traffic around that axis. Dangote and Lafarge trucks now made it worse.This 22 BILLION they are quoting for rehabilitation is mind boggling o.
ogunsbanjul:
It could have be better for baba to leave Ota than driving or passing the same road he refused to do when he spent good 8years as Nigeria president. As a confirmed and highly trained Yoruba man Baba Obasanjo should publicly apologize to his military junior Buhari for plotting against his down fall in this present regime.The truth is, things are not easy but with christ all good things designed for humanity are possible for those who belief and put their trust in Him because it is better to trust in the Lord rather than put confidence in man. Thanks
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by arsenal33: 10:11am On May 17, 2018
dequeenishere:
This road has been under construction since last year. What are they flagging off again?

whether last year or 2 years ago, na u sabi.

Fact is, it is being done.

Appreciate, don't hate

3 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2018
datola:
Passing through that road to home town is a nightmare.

To think that that's same road passed by OBJ, and the white elephant project governor of Ogun state beats my imagination.

They should not just stop at Ota but take it up to Ifo The damage after Ota to Ifo is alarming!

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by BAVOSKI(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2018
And those idiot will say Buahari is not working.....

6 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by anytexy: 10:19am On May 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
Election things!.. if you know you know
Your head dey there Gbam!
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by wakes: 10:19am On May 17, 2018
ok
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ukejejohnson(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2018
datola:
Passing through that road to home town is a nightmare.

To think that that's same road passed by OBJ, and the white elephant project governor of Ogun state beats my imagination.

They should not just stop at Ota but take it up to Ifo The damage after Ota to Ifo is alarming!

My brother bcuz of that road I have not visited my land in Iyanalogbo for a long time now. I don't know where otta end but they should reach ifo . I take God beg dem .

For that road ...buhari till four years more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by unitysheart(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2018
oloriLFC:
The sango ota road need drainages and they know about it but it's not done. what 2and half years contract? The "patching" started last week and it has almost been concluded but the thing is, the sharp sharp repairs won't last long. no be today jare

that was just a temporary measure. Did you read where they said the rehabilitation will start from Ile Zik?

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by magzey: 10:28am On May 17, 2018
theenchanter:
for Vulture.
Despite d fact that he's building our much needed infrastructures, I just despise he's nonchalant attitude on that wanton killings.
Thank God you are still alive , how do you mean wanton killing? Do you also believe the wanton Media.¿?¿

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by Kingstanding: 10:28am On May 17, 2018
apatuku:
This will be a big shame to BABA IYABO grin
OBJ no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by magzey: 10:29am On May 17, 2018
BAVOSKI:
And those idiot with say Buahari is not working.....
Waiers will be wailers even when they enter their grave they must wail don't you know? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by obinoral1179(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2018
That road is dead trap if they can fix it, then buhari will be more respected in southwest region.....

1 Like

Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by ashjay001(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2018
dahmie2013:
We're in trouble o! Haba! Ambode is doing his own. Where we wan dey pass naa?

Pele. God will see una thrugrin
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by obinoral1179(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2018
ukejejohnson:

My brother bcuz of that road I have not visited my land in Iyanalogbo for a long time now. I don't know where otta end but they should reach ifo . I take God beg dem .

For that road ...buhari till four years more
Lagos /ota / Abeokuta express road..... Went to Abeokuta for a function and I couldn't see myself going to my family house just to relax and my family house is in owode.... We are in this together...
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by BAVOSKI(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2018
magzey:

Waiers will be wailers even when they enter their grave they must wail don't you know? grin grin
Na so
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by bigpicture001: 10:37am On May 17, 2018
the triabalized minister is at work again...neglecting the entire country as dou only lagos and near lagos south Western state are the only states dt generate federal govt revenue...fashola my ass..tribalised minister
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by eluquenson(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
Road construction supposed to be a thing of the past

We are suffering from bad leadership back to back which is causing stagnation.

It is well
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by alen4smith(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2018
Ojuri20:
Sense won't kill southwesterners, buhari till 2023 for us to utilise his tenure well a before easterner take over grin
oga south west is taking over in 2023 mark my words.
Re: Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. by alen4smith(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2018
hollywater:
Nonsense ,why didn't he do the Road since? Election is near I guess.
because the rot your looting party left behind was so enormous but slow and steady we will get there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / Second Batch Of 319 Nigerians Depart South Africa / Travel Insurance For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.