Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (23700 Views)

Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops / Governor Umahi On Queue During LGA Election In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by desmond2pk: 9:05am On May 16, 2018
We have to take back our country from these past criminals and bombers wearing grand fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by MaziOmenuko: 9:07am On May 16, 2018
Lol...PDP had the opportunity to implement policies that would make election rigging near impossible in this country but they preferred the status quo as they thought they would remain in power forever. Now, the same rigging machinery is being used against them.

APC is still going the same route. Soon, they will be booted out of power and they will start crying foul when this same rigging machinery is used against them when they leave office.
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by PassingShot(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Whoever says APC is popular in Kaduna state is a LIAR!

PDP led by Ahmed Makarfi has relegated APC to where they belong pre-2015.

Passingshot, Buhariguy, Madridguy how market? grin

We have other evidences that we are taking to court...
Guy, anyone can sit anyone down and do this kind of drama and circulate it.

That man doesn't look an inch a professor grin grin grin

No one has confirmed him to be the Returning Officer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop disturbing yaself. grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by madridguy(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin

rxmusa:

Go and tell that to your people in that riverine area, we the Indigenes of Kaduna that voted know what we voted for.

Seems like you're trying to justify your payment, you are desperate to earn!
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by madridguy(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin

PassingShot:

Guy, anyone can sit anyone down and do this kind of drama and circulate it.

That man doesn't look an inch a professor grin grin grin

No one has confirmed him to be the Returning Officer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop disturbing yaself. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Seunmsg come and see, you said electronic voting is the best and doesn't give room for rigging, you see you can only convince the gullible ones not someone like me.

If we want Nigeria to be better, we the masses have to decide what we want and go for it.

Electronic voting without the biometric of the citizen?
That one no be rigging on it own?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
PDP and lies. Where the video nah? You just dey waste my time with the rubbish link. Smh.

Your gragra is just too much, I bet you didn't read the full post.
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by perfectedmee: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you expect an APC supporter to post such video? You don watch am? No de fall hand abeg...

The Returning Officer for the Ward CLEARLY announced the result and PDP clearly won... The whole room jubilated...

Don't mind them, APC is allergic to truth. D idiotic hellrufai will surely see his downfall come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Benbellamor: 9:15am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44

This is a matter of interest. Unfortunately, I can't upload the raw video directly on Nairaland due to its size.

Kaduna is PDP...

Makarfi remains the silent bulldozer of APC and Buhari in the North.

NOTE:
The video was captured and posted by Somalia Aliyu Makarfi, a former Finance Commissioner from Makarfi Ward. The video was taken inside the collation center while the Returning Officer was announcing it.

Link to clip:
http://authenticnewsdaily.com/2018/05/15/former-commissioner-provides-video-evidence-pdp-won-makarfi-ward-lga-in-kaduna-council-polls-video-attached/
i have downloaded the video, Now watch on my youtube post link, cheers EL Rufai is A big Fraud that must be exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDIpB4gqwQ&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Nobody: 9:15am On May 16, 2018
madridguy:
The link no get weight.

Hahaha ha... You're on a codeine diet I swear .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by blackboy2star(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
Is that topic on ground... wasted s...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

TonyeBarcanista is justifying his pay.

I pray Makarfi does not use and dump him like Buhari used and dumped Debola Williams.
But like we all know,
History always repeats itself.
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by blackboy2star(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
Is that topic on ground?... wasted s...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

TonyeBarcanista is justifying his pay.

I pray Makarfi does not use and dump him like Buhari used and dumped Debola Williams.
But like we all know,
History always repeats itself.
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Benbellamor: 9:17am On May 16, 2018
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

1 minute silence for u to believe that PDP n' Makarfi has any hope of winning in kaduna grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by dustmalik: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

APC is dead and buried in Kaduna state
You don't seem to know anything about Kaduna politics. From the on set, no one expected APC to win anything in Southern Kaduna. That is the way it has always been. Even the Senator currently representing Kaduna South is a PDP member.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by churchkilo(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2018
this is becoming very very interesting
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2018
Benbellamor:
i have downloaded the video, Now watch on my youtube post link, cheers EL Rufai is A big Fraud that must be exposed

Thanks a lot... I'm sharing asap

dustmalik:

You don't seem to know anything about Kaduna politics. From the on set, no one expected APC to win anything in Southern Kaduna. That is the way it has always been. Even the Senator currently representing Kaduna South is a PDP member.
It is obvious you are not from Kaduna state. Is Makarfi in Southern Kaduna?
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by pawesome(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2018
Where is iammercy2018 grin....comman see your people
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Nobody: 9:37am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Every elections with unfavourable result is alway tag "rigged" by bereaved parties,,welcome to nigeria there country.
let just apply logical reasoning here i am guessing that video is from one ward out of the 9 wards, even three wards video is not enough evidence,, not all nigerians are naive & gullible.
1k data from glo should me enough to upload videos of result from the 9 wards ... thats what nigerians need to see

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by sirchim(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2018
rxmusa:

Go and tell that to your people in that riverine area, we the Indigenes of Kaduna that voted know what we voted for.

Seems like you're trying to justify your payment, you are desperate to earn!
My friend U better speak for urself, nt we the indigene of Kaduna. U r totally wrng. APC, rigged the Election. We r all aware of it. TONYEBARCANISTA dnt mind him. Time wl tel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by excel101(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
cool grin why are dey wailing? Same way una do APC strong thing back in Jona government. Nah so we see am
Ol boy for ur info na head them dey take think and reason out things and not that thing between ur legs.
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by chukwuibuipob: 9:55am On May 16, 2018
excel101:
Ol boy for ur info na head them dey take think and reason out things and not that thing between ur legs.
find ur mate elsewhere kid
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by aylipple: 10:01am On May 16, 2018
This line "APC is not popular in Kaduna" is becoming boring, really.

Y'all visit KD for some few days, speak with some people who are obviously sympathetic to PDP & assume that's the general opinion across the state.

Please tell me, with the ongoing dualization (I don't know if it has been completed now as I've been away from Zaria for about a month now) of the road from PZ to old Kano road, the Zaria modern water works project (which billions were squandered under past PDP administrations including Makarfi's) to others across the state, tell me how El-rufai won't win a second term?

Obviously you've a spot spot for Makarfi, I do too as he was in my opinion, the best governor KD ever had since 1999 until El-rufai came and raised the bar. However, to conclude that he is "the silent bulldozer of APC and Buhari in the North", not even KD, is a fantasy taken too far.

TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44

This is a matter of interest. Unfortunately, I can't upload the raw video directly on Nairaland due to its size.

Kaduna is PDP...

Makarfi remains the silent bulldozer of APC and Buhari in the North.

NOTE:
The video was captured and posted by Somalia Aliyu Makarfi, a former Finance Commissioner from Makarfi Ward. The video was taken inside the collation center while the Returning Officer was announcing it.

Here is a YouTube video

Link to clip:
http://authenticnewsdaily.com/2018/05/15/former-commissioner-provides-video-evidence-pdp-won-makarfi-ward-lga-in-kaduna-council-polls-video-attached/

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by hush15: 10:03am On May 16, 2018
peacengine:
angry Thix is y I no de boda vote

Tthis where i would come in because sonetimes, we tend to create more problems for ourselves while solving a current problem.

Why wont you vote? Its because you dont vote is the reason this goats keep insulting us. Everyday is for the theif, one day is for the owner. The day our votes would matter, it wont count because you didnt vote.

Its not fair and pls for the love of God and everything God is, pls vote because that vote will eventually matter and by Gods grace, it will be in 2019. Pls i encourage you to, its the only right and power we have over these buffoons leading us and its only active once every 4years. Lets make the most of it when we can....

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2018
aylipple:
This line "APC is not popular in Kaduna" is becoming boring, really.

Y'all visit KD for some few days, speak with some people who are obviously sympathetic to PDP & assume that's the general opinion across the state.

Please tell me, with the ongoing dualization (I don't know if it has been completed now as I've been away from Zaria for about a month now) of the road from PZ to old Kano road, the Zaria modern water works project (which billions were squandered under past PDP administrations including Makarfi's) to others across the state, tell me how El-rufai won't win a second term?

Obviously you've a spot spot for Makarfi, I do too as he was in my opinion, the best governor KD ever had since 1999 until El-rufai came and raised the bar. However, to conclude that he is "the silent bulldozer of APC and Buhari in the North", not even KD, is a fantasy taken too far.

Elrufai is a failure by any standard in Kaduna state, same with his mentor Buhari.

Meanwhile, has Buhari ever won Kaduna state in his life prior to 2015? Let's be factual!

Buhari came accidentally and will be booted out accordingly
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by DSoj(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2018
Nothing in this video proves PDP won .why the noise?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by TGM2015: 10:28am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

VIDEO Clip by a former Finance Commissioner In Kaduna State showing evidence of PDP Winning Makarfi Ward. (We have more evidence)

“The PDP won the elections in Makarfi ward as well as in all the remaining 9 wards of Makarfi LG. But the ruling APC rigged the election. Some State officials and the LG sole administrator were visibly seen and caught with the Returning officers colluding to change the final results.

“Below is a video clip which shows how our votes were protected in Makarfi ward, Makarfi LG, Kaduna State during the sham that was referred to as elections.

“This Returning officer absconded from his duty post, just the same way other Returning officer did at all the polling centers where PDP had strength across the state.

“But the youths in Makarfi ward were not ready to let go until the Returning Officer was fished out from his hiding place unhurt to do his duty.

“Thanks to the security agencies for not compromising.

“The final outcome of the results in favour of the ruling APC and their vituperation were never unexpected, in the light of citizens general disdain for El-Rufa’i and the APC in Kaduna State,” he said.

Please watch the video clip:

APC Candidate, Suleiman Adamu polled 1256 votes

PDP Candidate, Aliyu Lawal polled 1468

This is the result as announced by the KADSIEC returning officer in the Ward
You should be smarter than this. Anybody can give background audio to any video. The question are
1. Did your part agent not sign the result sheet?
2. Was a copy of the result sheet not given to your part agent?
3. Was a copy not pasted anywhere after declaration?
4. Why was the result not video or a photo of it taken?

These are necessary things to be done after announcing the result. I knew if these process were not done, PDP would have cry wolf on the spot.

Meanwhile, the declaration is in error as winners are declared at local government level and not at ward level. You know we know you, go back to you analytical thinking and sound logical writing of your "pre-youth", don't be let politics and loyalty take away your smartness... With the way PDP is playing politics, I doubt if Makarfi will be given , I mean given not win, PDP primary presidential ticket. My guy, take a break and reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Deemg(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2018
False allegations, this flimsy excuse won't save your ass come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by dustmalik: 10:41am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks a lot... I'm sharing asap

It is obvious you are not from Kaduna state. Is Makarfi in Southern Kaduna?
I never quoted you. My quote has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Farm1: 10:50am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista

Hope you know that the results of a ward cannot be used to assess the vote of the entire LG. The video only show a total vote of less than 3 thousand voters... That is significantly small compared to the overall results for Makarfi LG.

You will need the evidences from other wards to be able to make an informed assessment.

TonyeBarcanista:

VIDEO Clip by a former Finance Commissioner In Kaduna State showing evidence of PDP Winning Makarfi Ward. (We have more evidence) 

“The PDP won the elections in Makarfi ward as well as in all the remaining 9 wards of Makarfi LG.  But the ruling APC rigged the election.  Some State officials and the LG sole administrator were visibly seen and caught with the Returning officers colluding to change the final results.

“Below is a video clip which shows how our votes were protected in Makarfi ward, Makarfi LG, Kaduna State during the sham that was referred to as elections.

“This Returning officer absconded from his duty post,  just the same way other Returning officer did at all the polling centers where PDP had strength across the state.

“But the youths in Makarfi ward were not ready to let go until the Returning Officer was fished out from his hiding place unhurt to do his duty.

“Thanks to the security agencies for not compromising.

“The final outcome of the results in favour of the ruling APC and their vituperation were never unexpected, in the light of citizens general disdain for El-Rufa’i and the APC in Kaduna State,” he said.

Please watch the video clip:

APC Candidate, Suleiman Adamu polled 1256 votes

PDP Candidate, Aliyu Lawal polled 1468

This is the result as announced by the KADSIEC returning officer in the Ward

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by tesppidd: 11:01am On May 16, 2018
As for me am even surprised that PDP won that much in an election conducted by the state electoral chairman who is basically an employee of the state government.

El Rufai is even kind.

In the south south states like rivers and delta, APC don't even participate in local government elections.

Because they know that the state governors won't even allow them get up to 10 votes in the whole state.

If El Rufai wanted he could have just told the state electoral chairman to write the results like they do in rivers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.