Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (23709 Views)

Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops / Governor Umahi On Queue During LGA Election In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by APCsupporter: 11:25am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Whoever says APC is popular in Kaduna state is a LIAR!

PDP led by Ahmed Makarfi has relegated APC to where they belong pre-2015.

Passingshot, Buhariguy, Madridguy how market? grin

We have other evidences that we are taking to court...

This guy is funny. You always try to act like you know more than even the indigenes. Even I that lives in Kaduna cannot be this conclusive even though its still evident that APC is more popular. You have suddenly forgotten the disgrace you went through in 2015 after swearing heaven and earth that Jonathan would win in Lagos and Nigeria at large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Pistolx(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2018
Kai na this election make me respect El rufai see clear rigging abeg they should just cancel the whole election
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Elrufai is a failure by any standard in Kaduna state, same with his mentor Buhari.

Meanwhile, has Buhari ever won Kaduna state in his life prior to 2015? Let's be factual!

Buhari came accidentally and will be booted out accordingly
Buhari won in kaduna in 2011.he had 1.3 million to 1.1 million for goodluck.in 2019,southern kaduna votes will be suppressed since they hate apc.up buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by aylipple: 12:39pm On May 16, 2018
Failure must have a different definition of you consider El-rufai one. What yardstick did you use in arriving at that conclusion by the way?

Will you call someone who dualized (actually an 8-lane road now) the road from Kawo a failure? Began the simultaneous construction of drainages across the state to check flooding (project had some challenges and had to be stopped; fraud I learnt)? Installation of street lights? Renovation of schools and health centres? Created job opportunities (KASTELEA) etc how do you call such a person a failure for crying out loud?

No government is perfect and neither is Gov. El-rufai but to call him a failure is the height of blind political loyalty.

Meanwhile, since we're talking facts, Buhari won Kaduna in the 2011 Presidential Election; a quick check on Google could've saved you this glaring gaffe. And don't even mention the 2007 presidential election; even the winner admitted the process was wrought with massive irregularities.

QnyeBarcanista:

Elrufai is a failure by any standard in Kaduna state, same with his mentor Buhari.

Meanwhile, has Buhari ever won Kaduna state in his life prior to 2015? Let's be factual!

Buhari came accidentally and will be booted out accordingly

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by aylipple: 12:42pm On May 16, 2018
As in ehn... I tire. I was born, bred and grew up in Zaria and have lived there for most of my life until last month when I'd to travel and it beats my imagination that someone will just take the opinion of a few persons and try to portray it as the general view of the populace.

I can tell anyone who cares to know that except something gives between now and 2019, El-rufai will win Zaria by a landslide and there's nothing PDP can do about it.

APCsupporter:

This guy is funny. You always try to act like you know more than even the indigenes. Even I that lives in Kaduna cannot be this conclusive even though its still evident that APC is more popular. You have suddenly forgotten the disgrace you went through in 2015 after swearing heaven and earth that Jonathan would win in Lagos and Nigeria at large

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Realhommie(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
tesppidd:
As for me am even surprised that PDP won that much in an election conducted by the state electoral chairman who is basically an employee of the state government.

El Rufai is even kind.

In the south south states like rivers and delta, APC don't even participate in local government elections.

Because they know that the state governors won't even allow them get up to 10 votes in the whole state.

Very true..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by bedspread: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

TonyeBarcanista is justifying his pay.

I pray Makarfi does not use and dump him like Buhari used and dumped Debola Williams.
But like we all know,
History always repeats itself.
but the video shows and states clearly that PDP won.... that's all dt matters
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by APCsupporter: 2:36pm On May 16, 2018
aylipple:
As in ehn... I tire. I was born, bred and grew up in Zaria and have lived there for most of my life until last month when I'd to travel and it beats my imagination that someone will just take the opinion of a few persons and try to portray it as the general view of the populace.

I can tell anyone who cares to know that except something gives between now and 2019, El-rufai will win Zaria by a landslide and there's nothing PDP can do about it.

Don't mind the guy please. He writes like an intelligent person but passes senseless messages
Re: Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward by Iammercy2018: 8:49pm On May 16, 2018
pawesome:
Where is iammercy2018 grin....comman see your people
i no dey run go anywhere

Post a photo of the result shit signed by pdp's party agent that's the only place the truth would come out its very easy.. This link doesn't have wait, even court will ask for the result shit signed by the various party agents.

So I still dey wait, let me go and finish up with my stuff
Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / Ibrahim Shekarau Declares 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.