Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (29326 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by seguno2: 11:47am On May 16, 2018
Useless Fashola who promised to give 24/7 electricity if we vote out PDP is now telling us another story.
We, Nigerians, did what he asked for. He , Buhari and APC have failed to do their own part of the bargain.
What should we do with them

Ekiti360:
​Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, on Tuesday, said more youths and professionals will get jobs when Nigerians embrace maintenance economy.

NAN reports that Fashola said this during a panel discussion at the Facility Management (FM) Day with the theme “Tackling the Poor Maintenance Culture in Nigeria,” organised by Klinserv Solutions Ltd., in Lagos.

Fashola, while delivering a speech on behalf of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, said the nation needed to build a maintenance economy that would create more jobs.

Fashola said the nation’s infrastructure had the potential to create several jobs for professionals, artisans and skilled youths.

“Until we create a maintenance economy, it will be difficult for those young ones to find jobs and we have already started,” the minister noted.

According to him, the Federal Government was developing a strategic plan to guide the overall maintenance activities in the nation.

He said the plan would be designed based on international infrastructure management manual.

“The goal would be to establish a worldwide acceptable asset management framework from there to create employment for SMEs,’’ he said.

He added that maintenance of infrastructure related jobs was able to drive the nation’s largest workforce by about 75 per cent.

“Maintenance economy is a very strong commitment of the Buhari administration”, the minister said.

http://kikiotolu.com/how-young-nigerians-professionals-can-get-jobs-fashola/

Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2018
Suffering and smiling
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by olu690(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2018
I will even prefer darkness to light... Na to hold correct NGBOR
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Amibranki(f): 11:57am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God knows if I was in such an exam hall, I'd be more concerned with fingering Maimunat.
PERVERT
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by toluxa1(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
.This one got me
Even if I escape with pass I will be happy

More than 150 University still no one was ranked among the 10 best university in the world

Shameless country

10 Best? 10 Best Universities in the World is not beans... You didn't even say Top 100. The Top 10 Universities in the world are shared just between US and UK. I think Zurich comes 11th or so..
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by hillsiderfak(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Nigerian can adapt to strange things , the guys should have walked out.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Oleku93(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2018
Education sector in Nigeria is a big joke
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Jackossky(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
hillsiderfak:
Nigerian can adapt to strange things , the guys should have walked out.

And play with carry over abi?
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by baron3(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
that's to bad for the management of the institution, the rector of the institution needs to be quired on this, so dissapointed
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by bestower: 12:50pm On May 16, 2018
Awon Omo science students....
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:56pm On May 16, 2018
Follow Buhari to London, find much light there
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2018
PriestlyLawyer:
� OMG.
And these are the leaders of tomorrow.
how have the mighty fallen.
This is a federal university I guess.
can't wait for 2019

What will happen in 2019?

Are you going to sack all the lecturer's in that institution or are you going to ensure a steady supply of electricity in all the lecture rooms in that institution or you intend to buy a kerosene powered lamp for all the students for future usage in situations like this?

Since you can't wait for 2019 so it means they should carry on like this till 2019?

What exactly do you intend to do in 2019?
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
.This one got me
Figurative expression used in critically condition

I feel their pain but what can we do?

More than 150 University still no one was ranked among the 10 best university in the world

Shameless country

how many in top 20 in Africa?
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by depremore: 1:12pm On May 16, 2018
grin
hisgrace090:
Maybe they want them to showcase the power of science in them.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 1:17pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
.This one got me
Figurative expression used in critically condition

I feel their pain but what can we do?

Shameless country
Did you just say first 10? shocked shocked
I hope you are talking about another country and not Nigeria because no NIGERIAN university is ranked among the first 1000!
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
This one weak me. starting from the blunder from the op down to the scenario
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
Bro, I know you have really tasted the sweetness of Malo babes...... grin grin

The likes of Aisha, Farida, Salamat, Fatimah, Faiza, Haneefa......That's why I like you bro, You don't hide your own in the heart. grin
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Rigel95(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nigerians and their bad written and spoken English!

You dont write a test/exam.........

You sit for an exam/test
Actually, you can write , take, sit and even stand for an examination. Only depends on your location of communication, language is fluid and dynamic afterall!
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Hardamz(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
[

Are you among those that wrotted
Donald95 U Dey Para O
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by playboyAIU(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
Am not surprise to see this. In Oko poly the only day lecturers don't come to class is on sunday. I wrote maths quiz by 6:00 am in the morning, we go to from monday to saturday, from 8:00 am (sometimes 6:00 am) till God knows when. So for this, am not surprise. Another department that can do stuff like this is mass comm, EE (electrical/electronics)
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by kmaster007: 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
I trust naija... dey giv chance for expo. no dulling
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
[

grin see how am laughing inside a buy like a mad man
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God knows if I was in such an exam hall, I'd be more concerned with fingering Maimunat.
you too like sex...take am easy o
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by fastlane84: 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
might be early morning test
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by martinlooter(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
PriestlyLawyer:
� OMG.
And these are the leaders of tomorrow.
how have the mighty fallen.
This is a federal university I guess.
can't wait for 2019

Your moniker doesn't correspond with your level of intelligence. Despite seeing the headline of the post, you're still here guessing its a Federal University. No! Its Cambridge. Ode!!!!
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=67608401][/quote] Boss me dey tell you. The person wey go fail that kine exam ehn, na im be say dem dey sit on top him matter for coven
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by giftservers(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
Introducing ExamPastQuestions.Com

Dear All,

Please be informed that FLEXMOCO Technologies Ltd. (RC: 1349688) has just launch a new website (Exam Past Questions - https://www.exampastquestions.com ) for all interested sales agents and students across all Nigerian tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges, monotechnics, and other hosted professional institutions).

Exam Past Questions (EPQ) is Nigeria's foremost examination resource platform, built with technology to allow anyone to search, preview, upload, share, find and download millions of examination related files/resources that fuel their educational goals. Past question papers, answer to questions, marking scheme, course outline, project materials, research papers, aptitude tests, interview questions, assignments from various hosted institutions within Nigeria – you name it, we power it.

Our mission? To build the largest community of students, researchers and tutors through live solutions.

BENEFITS
Free access to past question papers and answers, project materials, marking scheme and lots more
Free Upload of examination related papers
Connect with members in the community
Earn residual income from all referrals and uploads forever
Get instant solution and answers from our request board
Sell books using our online payment integration gateway
Cash-out your Credits to your registered bank account
Get more referrals by sharing links on social media networks

DOWNLOAD YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS HERE....!

SELL YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS ONLINE....!

- Online payment available
- 100% verified and secured by GoDaddy
- Referral program available

Name it! We power it!

Thank you.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
That's pure wickedness.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Cisco2(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
[

lol
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
opportunity comes but once
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Stephaustin(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2018
galax1:
if u want to trend this is not the best way ,u are a cheap lair

The way you concluded this to be a lie is just unbelievable.
Experiences of falsehood in the past does not mean that similar experiences will always be false. That's fallacious.

I went to the polytechnic and studied in the department in question before transferring to a university. I still have classmates in HND now in the said polytechnic. They are the ones who experienced this; but you just concluded it's a lie.

Many nigerians and being too sure of things they have no right to be sure of are really inseparable.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Stephaustin(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2018
playboyAIU:
Am not surprise to see this. In Oko poly the only day lecturers don't come to class is on sunday. I wrote maths quiz by 6:00 am in the morning, we go to from monday to saturday, from 8:00 am (sometimes 6:00 am) till God knows when. So for this, am not surprise. Another department that can do stuff like this is mass comm, EE (electrical/electronics)

Your second statement is a big lie. That it happened in your department and some other departments does not mean that is the trend in Federal Polytechnic, Oko.

That some lecturers did that does not also mean that all the lecturers in your department, not to talk of the polytechnic as a whole, do that as well.

Mind you, I was a student there and still have friends there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Coronavirus: Schools In Awka, Anambra Closed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.