Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) (32012 Views)

Mobile Mechanic In Lekki / Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan / Mobile Mechanic In Lekki 09091202420 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by slawomir: 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
ok
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by fakuta(f): 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
MORE WISDOM FOR THE MAKER
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2018
Very innovative

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2018
Na one naija guy get dat company o, in collabo with one young chinco guy like that. They always inspire me. And one mumu leader go com dey call us lazy yuts. So, if we be lazy yuts, na wetin we go com cal him pikin Yusuf Wey no work after graduating from a foreign uni, wey siddon for aso Vila, dey chop free food, com dey spend our moni for powerbike wey nearly kill am. Idle man is the devil's workshop. What a wise saying!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This thing won't last more than a month in Nigeria.
Because Nigerians don't have a maintenance culture.

If you doubt me,
Go to Ojota and see where the abandoned Lagbus or go behind the Cenotaph in Asaba and see Uduaghan's luxury buses.
Ofcaus, more because an Igbo name is mentioned in the assembling of the truck
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by CSTR1003: 12:22pm On May 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Ofcaus, more because an Igbo name is mentioned in the assembling of the truck
Stop making everything all about you.

If the igbo name was as igbo -centric as you , then he should have taken the production to the east.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Koolking(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2018
This is one of the positive effects of PMB led government, it brings out the best (top-notch creativity) in Nigerians.

Necessity is the mother of invention. We are moving forward, no going back
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by ofuonyebi: 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
the question of the day is; would the govts of the day encourage this brain that produce the truck?...local govt; state govt; fed. govt...

we are tired of hearing or even seeing some of these local inventions that are allowed to be wasted just like that after the news hipes like this..
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Stop making everything all about you.

If the igbo name was as igbo -centric as you , then he should have taken the production to the east.
We ain't limited lazy unity beggars like you, we're everywhere and always make positive impacts where ever we go. You just confirmed it.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by CSTR1003: 12:29pm On May 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
We ain't limited lazy unity beggars like you, we're everywhere and always make positive impacts where ever we go. You just confirmed it.
na me be unity beggar?

okay.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by seguno2: 12:30pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you doubt me,
Go to Ojota and see where the abandoned Lagbus or go behind the Cenotaph in Asaba and see Uduaghan's luxury buses.

Are you not a Nigerian?
What have you done to improve our maintenance culture?
What can you do to improve our maintenance culture?
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by seguno2: 12:31pm On May 16, 2018
ofuonyebi:

the question of the day is; would the govts of the day encourage this brain that produce the truck?...local govt; state govt; fed. govt...

we are tired of hearing or even seeing some of these local inventions that are allowed to be wasted just like that after the news hipes like this..

Do you mind sharing details of how you want the local, state and federal governments to encourage this brain
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by MozartBethoven: 12:34pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=soberdrunk post=67604721]If your car spoil for road and you call any mechanic that shows up with this truck, when they give you bill after the repairs, nah police station una go end up last last!! I still prefer my "oga start am!!! Fire am!!! Pump am!!! Nah injector!!!" Mechanics........ OIL DEY UR HEAD WELL WELL. SABI DEM

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Mtcheeeewwww..... Am not impressed with this

I'd rather celebrate this than assemblage of buses in the earlier thread.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

na me be unity beggar?

okay.
If you're not, then shift one side.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by dbos11(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
Nyc 1.A good initiative
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by 175(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you doubt me,

Correct. . .even along the Asaba-Benin Expressway.

Besides NwaAmaikpe, do you stay in Asaba?
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by boyjo: 1:36pm On May 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
If your car spoil for road and you call any mechanic that shows up with this truck, when they give you bill after the repairs, nah police station una go end up last last!! I still prefer my "oga start am!!! Fire am!!! Pump am!!! Nah injector!!!" Mechanics........ angry

My bradda!!! See me o
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by newjosboy: 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
soberdrunk:
If your car spoil for road and you call any mechanic that shows up with this truck, when they give you bill after the repairs, nah police station una go end up last last!! I still prefer my "oga start am!!! Fire am!!! Pump am!!! Nah injector!!!" Mechanics........ angry
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
This is an extreme overkill unless it’s setup to support big rigs and earth movers.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by CSTR1003: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

I'd rather celebrate this than assemblage of buses in the earlier thread.
In your mind, this is more technical than the assemblage of buses.?

You no sabi anything.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by otunbadan(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Ya mad
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
otunbadan:

Ya mad
Your uncle
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by bigfather(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
soberdrunk:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Annabelposh(f): 2:52pm On May 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

how will you be impress when you have never done something good mtcheeeeeewwwwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

In your mind, this is more technical than the assemblage of buses.?

You no sabi anything.

In the 70s/80s Nigeria assembled Peugeot cars. Applauding the assemblying of buses 30years after shows lack of willingness to grow and signifies no progress.

This project I'm lauding will be the first for Nigeria. It shows initiative. It's not where Nigeria should be, but it shows someone somewhere is thinking.

If you don't understand that then I'm sorry I can't dumb it further than that. You'll have to try your luck elsewhere.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by otunbadan(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Your uncle

Your governor... BTW I no get uncle
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by CSTR1003: 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

In the 70s/80s Nigeria assembled Peugeot cars. Applauding the assemblying of buses 30years after shows lack of willingness to grow and signifies no progress.

This project I'm lauding will be the first for Nigeria. It shows initiative. It's not where Nigeria should be, but it shows someone somewhere is thinking.

If you don't understand that then I'm sorry I can't dumb it further than that. You'll have to try your luck elsewhere.
Cars are assembled even till today.
From the biggest brands of BMW, Toyota to the smallest brands out there.

The only difference between the 80s and now is the sophistication of both the assembling process and the assembled cars.

And there is no way you can tell me that BMW Toyota and Co or even innoson are not innovative because they assemble vehicles.

In fact, the innovation in this set up is not up to 50% of what goes into car assembly.

It is brilliant idea, but it is a set up that is more suited to the car assembly companies because they already have the infrastructure to produce it sustainably .

You are a tribalist though, I understand.

What you probably don't know that is the manufacturer is most likely an Igbo-owned company in collaboration with a Chinese firm.
Or maybe your interest here is because it is in Lagos and not in the East.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
Annabelposh:

how will you be impress when you have never done something good mtcheeeeeewwwwww undecided

I don't think good thing run in your gene in which you will ever do in this your life time
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Kemuni(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
Do more with MECOfinder.
Available on Appstore and play store.

Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by egopersonified(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2018
I pledge to buy this truck for autojosh in 2025, so help me God.
Re: Checkout This Nigeria-made Mobile Mechanic Truck (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Cars are assembled even till today.
From the biggest brands of BMW, Toyota to the smallest brands out there.

The only difference between the 80s and now is the sophistication of both the assembling process and the assembled cars.

And there is no way you can tell me that BMW Toyota and Co or even innoson are not innovative because they assemble vehicles.

In fact, the innovation in this set up is not up to 50% of what goes into car assembly.

It is brilliant idea, but it is a set up that is more suited to the car assembly companies because they already have the infrastructure to produce it sustainably .

You are a tribalist though, I understand.

What you probably don't know that is the manufacturer is most likely an Igbo-owned company in collaboration with a Chinese firm.
Or maybe your interest here is because it is in Lagos and not in the East.

Tribalist? I'm sure you think everybody is like you.

Sorry I don't see the world through the narrow and parochial view of ethnicity. No tribe is better than the other.

I couldn't care less if the car assemblage belonged to a Yoruba or an Efik.

Stop perambulating about ethnic affiliations and face the facts.

Nigeria assembled cars in the 80s, what's special about this one?

Are you aware that there are hundreds of thousands of cars plying Nigerian roads daily?

Are you also aware that just one car has thousand of different parts?

Of those thousand parts, how many do you think are manufactured in Nigeria?

Start from the fender and move down to the trunk of the car, to the tiny bolts holding these parts together...

Now, multiply those parts in one car by the number of cars currently in Nigeria using a guesstimate.

If you as a Nigerian youth believe in celebrating mediocrity, then I guess you deserve the joblessness afflicting you currently.

Now, before you rush to respond to this, take 3 deep breathes and read this again. When you think you've understood it, read it again. Then you can read what I'm going to write below:

I know you have comprehension problem, so I'll state it here again.

Nigeria has assembled cars before. There's nothing to get excited about this time around. It is not a bad thing and no, I'm not against Igbos. But, this is not a new invention as you'll like us to believe.

I'll get excited when Nigerian manufacturers supply Ford or Toyota or Mercedes bolts and nuts, or even the plastic fenders for them to assemble.

That way, there'll be jobs for people like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior / Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.