Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC (9230 Views)

AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / How To Register On Merch By Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
ymarts:
whats the required image size by merch?
4500 by 5400 px

1 Like

Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
After 24 hours, Amazon approved the design, and the computer came back to life. Hmm! Oya, oyinbo people make una go click buy button, else I'm going to the mountain shirtless to pray for 7 days. #LazyYouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by lawrence35(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2018
In additional to your business, if you will like to own an ecommerce business, that is, a dropship store that can bring you real money..

See-

[url]Madeinnigeria.store[/url]
And
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

Contact me on Whatsapp 080 61 5671 30

For more information on dropshiping, see [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]

To start your online store now, go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by ymarts: 9:10am On May 24, 2018
iLegendd:
4500 by 5400 px
But if you try to make the image background to be transparent on lunapic, lunapic doesn't allow that big size, they automatically change it to 1146 x 1375 px, how do you overcome this challenge?
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
ymarts:
But if you try to make the image background to be transparent on lunapic, lunapic doesn't allow that big size, they automatically change it to 1146 x 1375 px, how do you overcome this challenge?
Use their size and when you're done, go to resizeimage.net and resize it to 4500x5400px. Anyway, I have a different system I use now when working on phone.

1 Like

Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by mahvie: 6:45pm On May 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Use their size and when you're done, go to resizeimage.net and resize it to 4500x5400px. Anyway, I have a different system I use now when working on phone.
Evening bro, really love this thread. you have inspired many of us. But can you please update us on it??
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by Pentools(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
iLegendd:
You see, the devil thinks he's smart. I uploaded my first design yesterday and hibernated my computer before going to bed. I woke this morning and tried to power it, but it refused.

I shut and powered it more than 5 times, yet no way. I laughed, dumped it and used my phone to design it online via www.canva.com, then resized it with www.resizeimage.net and uploaded on www.merch.amazon.com
After uploading it, the devil looked and me and said, "Shey, you're stubborn? I destroyed your computer so that you won't succeed in this business yet you went ahead and used your phone." And I'm like, "Nike. You haven't seen anything."

Lolz!!!
Noticing ur monicker for the first time to day, but reading all ur detailed mode of writing I think ur are simply a rare gem n I use two words to alias you "Guts n Resilience"

Meet you at the top FAM!
Following you already....
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks all. About updating, that will be great, but it will be after 10 million. Nothing is impossible. The future is too bright on Amazon. Just Do It.
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by EXICON(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
What phone app do you use please?

iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by talk2razaq: 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Thanks all. About updating, that will be great, but it will be after 10 million. Nothing is impossible. The future is too bright on Amazon. Just Do It.

I'm definitely going to look up more information on YouTube and try this out. Thanks for the insight Mr iLegend.
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by Penboy: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Any gist on merch?
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by Timblogga: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
iLegendd:
are you still on Merch by Amazon program?
Re: REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC by akwesenana: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Rises To N1,580/$ In Parallel Market / Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/Relocation Needs? / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.