Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) (42273 Views)

Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Ethiopian Airways Celebrates Wizkid Aboard The Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
British model Naomi Campbell has penned down an emotional message to Grammy winner Wizkid, celebrating his achievements in music, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Thursday, Naomi wrote to Wizkid, congratulating him for bringing afrobeat mainstream to the world and for breaking records.

She also recounted Wizkid’s achievements and how he had sold out numerous concerts all over the country.

“BIG WIZ @wizkidayo PROUD TO CALL YOU MY LIL BRO AND TO SEE WITH EVERYONE YOUR JOURNEY UNFOLD . HOW MANY ALBUMS WE WILL NEVER HEAR.

“AS YOU ARE THE QUINTESSENTIAL PERFECTIONIST!! YOU HAVE BOUGHT AFROBEATS MAINSTREAM TO THE WORLD , AND ALWAYS BRINGING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALONG SIDE YOU.

“1ST BILLBOARD TOP 10 “ ESSENCE “BREAKING RECORDS SELLING OUT 02 3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS , GRAMMY NOMINATIONS , APPLE ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND COUNTLESS OTHERS . YOUR FIRST NIGHT AT O2 AFTER YOUR SHOW YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING,” she wrote.

The British star also thanked Wizkid for introducing her to his photographer who wishes to break the barrier for the deaf and dumb community to make it in fashion.

“BUT YOU ARE INTRODUCING ME TO YOUR PHOTGRAPHER @zap_308 WHO WRITES ON HIS PHONE HE WOULD LIKE TO BE 1ST INDIAN PHOTOGRAPHER AND BREAK THE BARRIER FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT IN FASHION.”

Naomi also wished the the ‘Essence’ singer success on his Lagos show.

“I START TALKING BACK , AND YOU TELL ME , HE CANT HEAR YOU , . AND CANT TALK TO YOU EITHER , YOU-THEN PROCEED TO TAKE MY PHONE AND WRITE AND TRANSLATE TO HIM SO WE CAN BE CONNECTED !! THIS IS WHO YOU ARE !! OUR #STARBOY WIZ FOR THE PEOPLE !! WIZ TO THE WORLD . KNOCK’EM DEAD TOMORROW IN LAGOS .. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS , YOUR SIS,” she concluded.

Reacting to the message in the comment section of the post, Wizkid wrote, “Thanks you sis, love you forever.”

https://www.instagram.com/naomi/p/CYFrCbkKMNK/?utm_medium=copy_link

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wizzy with the Big god
Naomi issa cowbell

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lekwa ndi sis.

11 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by MufasaLion: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
So nice!!! I know my GOAT!

BigWiz, definition of Grace!!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oh so no G strings attached or loosened tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Great Wizkid..the greatest thing is that Wizkid is not a wannabe redpiller if not he would have been purposeless as all wannabe redpillers on this forum..

9 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good one from Naomi Campbell. Celebrate your friends while they are alive.

25 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by seandurse(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by slawormiir: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrr

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Kundagarten: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why is this on front page? Someone that pay child support should not be celebrated.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Better Milfs.......

[img]https://c./VmUBXegTpucAAAAC/sexy-UnCloth.gif[/img]

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your sis keh

E be like say this vampire get immortality undecided

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
I see Naomi Campbell having a child for Wizkid.

This I have seen.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by younglleo: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by specialmati(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
cool cool cool coolthats good
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Larryjendoh: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
...Na size God no gree give wizzy, him for cause commotion. Naomi, you dey call wizzy your little bro?

10 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by movyyzz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Solofresh2: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Which record undecided
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wizkid is obviously fvcking this Naomi Campbell girl no one can tell me otherwise

I have been watching them closely babe is obsessed with wizkid grin grin grin

You see this called money, women love it so much whether young, old, rich, poor! They love it! And if you as a guy have it, you come get fame join am, forget you go enjoy lipsrsealed

And nobody should come here and say "she has her own money"

E no mean anything, as a guy just be rich you go dey see hot chick want to famz you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Campbell and wizkid are close pals.... Truth be told,he has gone globally

19 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Saskay44: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Weytin she see for wizkid body?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one wizzy baba NLA!

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Big wiz to the world. The real niggar himself. I tap from your blessings cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by kambili999(f): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Our sistur
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by Olympiacos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biafra to world angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) by adecz: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Another period of mourning and
gnashing of teeth for Davido fanatics.. ☺️☺️

⏩Meanwhile, Davido, we are still waiting
for the list of charities you have the
250m to.❗️❗️

⏩We don't see the list by 1st week of January
2022, we move to EFCC. ☹️☹️☹️

Meanwhile, brokage wan kill Naomi,
that's why she likes hanging around
Nigerian dudes, because Nigerians are
always generous to babes.. it's our
Nature.

Thats why South & East African dudes
always hate Nigerians for taking their
girls. Such societies, men depend on
hardworking girls to look after them.
But Nigerians naturally get flexing for body❗️❗️☺️

Wizzy can easily dash Naomi £30k to
take hold body, even though she fit born am.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) / Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.