Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber (27337 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register / Omg! See How Minister Of Health Dropped The Ball At The Senate Chamber / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by johnmartus(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
zombies hailing thief

Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
you're fucking lied.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by ybalogs(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
cashkid:
Kwara united 1: Warri wolves 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kwara United suspended Warri wolves 1-0
Warri wolves hijacked Mace 1-1
Warri wolves wins appeal to suspension 1-2 .

E be like say nah half time we still dey now sha.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by kenex4ever(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
The tout for stay na, why is he afraid
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by SoulB6: 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
Omo agege the challenger
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by otokx(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
My Senator, my senator.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by happney65: 12:40pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
This man will be the next Senate President once PMB wins the second term.

We don't need an ultra corrupt Saraki, a turncoat.

But when saraki was using his money to fund the scam Buhari's election you never knew he was corrupt then?

You must be high on weed..Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by ybalogs(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
grin take him to court.
I'm not accusing him nah. He was only fingered and not chooked completely. Maybe when the evidence is overwhelming enough sha.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by johnmartus(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2018
undecided why you don't take him to court instead of screaming online.
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by PointZerom: 12:43pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Idiotic pigs of Buhari are useless. How they are attacking Dino and praising a MACE RUNNER baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by bettercreature(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
joedams:
Omo-Agege...My Niccur!!
He is a no nonsense politician grin grin grin grin grin
Saraki is a learner
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by mogbeyiteren: 12:45pm On May 16, 2018
Senator Omo-Agege the fearless
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Chukazu: 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
cashkid:
Kwara united 1: Warri wolves 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin

...and Warri wolves got relegated grin

He signed in and left the chamber
the Senate should suspend any absentee Senator

His constituent should FasTrack the process of his "immediate recall"
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
Someone that should be in prison for mace snatching, country of jokers
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Juchii(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Buhari will be hanged by ICC when he loose 2019
we don't want a criminal terrorist
Oooh, sorry ooo. Bro take heart, till then
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2018
Animal farm! All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by nzeobi(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

did omo agege tell he is a saint or did he tell you he is sure of reelection.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by ThePointMan(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2018
solaugo1:
ok...let wait and see....and for those lazy youths my dear president talked about in UK....Here is a golden opportunity for you to stop loitering about and become a blogger like seun

Interested.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Salvationboy(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2018
Game of throne. A country ruled by undemocratic president but God help us.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by bakaredc: 1:09pm On May 16, 2018
kenex4ever:
The tout for stay na, why is he afraid
He is actually in the senate chamber as i type this, watching the senate proceedings live on NTA
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by cashkid: 1:10pm On May 16, 2018
Chukazu:

...and Warri wolves got relegated grin

He signed in and left the chamber
the Senate should suspend any absentee Senator

His constituent should FasTrack the process of his "immediate recall"

Kwara united dare not try it! Then kwara united will be out totally!
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by ohiku4every1(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
zombies hailing thief
Buhari is a terrorist Buhari is a criminal terrorist
How wish I can meet U in physical, ur brain just needed formatting I swear
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Jones4190(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by ohiku4every1(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
terrorists everywhere
Head dey pain U I swear
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Maxcollins042(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2018
As at the time of making this comment, he is sitting with a demeaning demeanour at the red chamber watching the plenary session.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
Keep your rivalry/enemy closed.
The fight postponed till after 2019 elections.

The kind of inflation APC will bring to Nigeria and Nigerians after 2019 elections might to decades for the next generations that pay off.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by Maxcollins042(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2018
Salvationboy:
Game of throne. A country ruled by undemocratic president but God help us.
Please do not undermine the historic and record-breaking movie with the cheap political tussle of Nigeria. It's even an insult to the movie to juxtapose it with Nigerian eccentric and nauseating political system.
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by blackgold90(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
Cb
olasco18:
I love buhari.....i hate our flat head brothers of the potopoto region jst bcause they dnt lik my baba buhari
what is the meaning of this is this Related to the topic
Pls. Love every tribe in. Nigeria
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by olasco18(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2018
blackgold90:
Cbwhat is the meanung if this is this. Related to the
Topic
Better go nd collect bak ur school fees......cuz as fr me i love buhari
Re: Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber by GEJDHERO: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
And he ran away....He is scared of facing the panel on the mace snatching,his problem just began.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election 2020 / Crowd Chants "Obi" As Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Calabar / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.